BuyDeus is so fucking legit

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
BuyDeus is a great source if your country has strict Jewish borders. Most of the cheaper more affordable stuff from US isn’t able to ship here due to strict borders so they use stealth shipping.

My local source got busted so this is my first time buying and fuck although their prices are high they are legit, at first I got a packet of magnesium I legit thought I got scammed but open it and there’s the shit, they even use fake receipts and hide the real one. There’s literally no way your shit is getting seized if you go through with them.

Cope, they are a shitty source and people have had issues with them before. Use purple panda labs or Hilma Biocare

magnesium?

How much did they pay you?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Moggie and Erik-Jón
Cope, they are a shitty source and people have had issues with them before. Use purple panda labs or Hilma Biocare
None of them ship here, ngl it took 4 weeks to arrive but that’s pretty good considering how brutal our borders are.
How much did they pay you?
As many shekels as @Master paid you

who tf has any issues with customs when buying roids

who tf has any issues with customs when buying roids
NZ has really strict borders, but local or run the risk of your shit getting seized and you getting fined, most companies don’t shit here because of it

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad