By the time I've finished looksmaxxing it'll be the end of August

N1666

N1666

Kraken
Fuck yet another summer I can barely enjoy just because I didn't get up off my ass a few months earlier. This was my last summer as a teenager, next summer I'm approaching oldcel status. Can't even fuck jbs anymore without the fear of getting raped by the police.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Fuck yet another summer I can barely enjoy just because I didn't get up off my ass a few months earlier. This was my last summer as a teenager, next summer I'm approaching oldcel status. Can't even fuck jbs anymore without the fear of getting raped by the police.
Dude thinks 20 is oldcel status jfl
Ur not even in ur prime yet

Your prime is 25 but if you don’t get experiences now, you’re cooked. I’m legit passed the prime age to get experience (22) but I rather die trying then not do anything tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and N1666
Your prime is 25 but if you don’t get experiences now, you’re cooked. I’m legit passed the prime age to get experience (22) but I rather die trying then not do anything tbh
Ur not lmao
Don’t be hopeless

It is, my prime should've been now
Not rlly dude
We’re the same age
Idk what life ur living
The prime is now till like 25 bruh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and N1666
Not rlly dude
We’re the same age
Idk what life ur living
The prime is now till like 25 bruh
My life is pretty good, but I haven't had the normal teenage life or experiences. I had to mature faster. When I say prime I'm more talking about experience with girls

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
My life is pretty good, but I haven't had the normal teenage life or experiences. I had to mature faster. When I say prime I'm more talking about experience with girls
Yeah and I’m saying that prime time with girls is now too dude
Get looksmaxxed get ur appeal be NT af and go slay

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Me too lmao I did Jack shit from 15-18 now having time of my life

• +1
Yeah and I’m saying that prime time with girls is now too dude
Get looksmaxxed get ur appeal be NT af and go slay
That's what I'm trying to do now, I don't know why I always think summer is the deadline and after that I can't do anything. Even if I don't finish before summer ends its not the end of the world I'm just overreacting

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
That's what I'm trying to do now, I don't know why I always think summer is the deadline and after that I can't do anything. Even if I don't finish before summer ends its not the end of the world I'm just overreacting
Yeah ur good brah

• +1