C train every thought u already have to be at fullspeed through repetition. And Ur thoughts will additionally automatically improve

_MVP_

_MVP_

C knowledge is enough to take over
@Veganist
@ambi
@Abhorrence
@deadstock
@LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: ambi, deadstock, LancasteR and 1 other person
This is sometimes unironically a good idea.

• +1
Reactions: ambi
It takes high IQ to think at fullspeed like that i think, im not on that level yet

This is what u can do when u can't do anything else or lay in bed: simply repeating every thought u already Had to make them thoughts faster, better and easier to think, Like mentioned in the OP

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and ambi
It takes high IQ to think at fullspeed like that i think, im not on that level yet
Dont overwhelm urself too much, repetition at any Speed makes Ur thoughts faster and easier to think

This is what u can do when u can't do anything else or lay in bed: simply repeating every thought u already Had to make them thoughts faster, better and easier to think, Like mentioned in the OP

• +1
i will try this tonight
Instead of watching useless content on tiktok and youtube will just lay in bed close my eyes and rethink my important thoughts

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
i will try this tonight
Instead of watching useless content on tiktok and youtube will just lay in bed close my eyes and rethink my important thoughts
Just let Ur thoughts Run with Not much effort

• +1
John C Reilly Yes GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back