"c60 fullerene" activates stem cells! shoe size 9.5 to 10.5, height increasing +1 inch

scroll down on this thread

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lux and Deleted member 13588
scroll down on this thread
Here we go again :LOL:

Dissapointing. "They" need to come up with some non-invasive growth method.... :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: 189
But apparently that shit makes your arms and feet grow bigger, Not sure if something like that is desired... :ROFLMAO:

But apparently that shit makes your arms and feet grow bigger, Not sure if something like that is desired... :ROFLMAO:
Could be a good ancillary to balance proportions for LL surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 13588
Big hands is actually seen as a positive for males

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 13588
tell me when you find a pure source :owo:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
Still no volunteers?

Here we go again :LOL:

Dissapointing. "They" need to come up with some non-invasive growth method.... :ogre:
you were on one at the time of this post no? :feelswat::cop::cop::cop:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588
you were on one at the time of this post no? :feelswat::cop::cop::cop:
Yes.

Still we need an FDA approved non-invasive growth method. Most people don't want to inject shady grey market chemicals...

I would like to try C60, but stability is a concern. It could become cancerogenic if not stable...

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Yes.

Still we need an FDA approved non-invasive growth method. Most people don't want to inject shady grey market chemicals...

I would like to try C60, but stability is a concern. It could become cancerogenic if not stable...
also most of it is not pure and you have no way to tell :feelshmm: this could be legit but we need more data and better products :feelshmm: btw it's carcinogenic :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Deleted member 13588