Caffeine Addiction

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I am severely addicted. I have two scoops of ryse gozilla every lift(400 mg), and I typically purchase an energy drink (200mg) at some point during the day or steal some redbull, I even start some days with coffee on top of this

Shit is costing me money too. Does anyone know how to stop this shit? I have no problem with substance control for literally ANYTHING ELSE(alc, weed, food, etc) but ts is impossible.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Just stop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, High Cortisol Chad, Pollorex and 2 others
switch to coffee and u good bro its healthy but shit that u drink is not the best option

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad
The whole world is addicted to caffeine. This is not a fight worth fighting imo. You can make the addiction cheaper by buying instant coffee and replacing the pre-workout and energy drink with that.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and ChadL1te
Ur hypothyroid brother it do be like that

The whole world is addicted to caffeine. This is not a fight worth fighting imo. You can make the addiction cheaper by buying instant coffee and replacing the pre-workout and energy drink with that.
You right ngl, plus I value its effects and that's why I take it in the first place but coffee alone is not enough because my tolerance is so built up.

Im gonna replace all energy drinks with coffee though to lower my tolerance and save money$ each drink is like 3$

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
just drink black coffee

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Don't stop suddenly or you'll get some nasty migraines, lower gradually the dosage and it will be painless.

Ive tried, I get bad headaches if I don't have any and get all foggy, Im gonna try and slowly trickle down the amount
And after that you think it’s still smart to continue using? I’m surprised you’re this stupid you’re not a heroin addict you can easily stop

I am severely addicted. I have two scoops of ryse gozilla every lift(400 mg), and I typically purchase an energy drink (200mg) at some point during the day or steal some redbull, I even start some days with coffee on top of this

Shit is costing me money too. Does anyone know how to stop this shit? I have no problem with substance control for literally ANYTHING ELSE(alc, weed, food, etc) but ts is impossible.
Use caffeine pills, and slowly lower the dosage, i used to drink 10-15 cups of coffee bcs i like the feeling but now i drink way less

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos
You right ngl, plus I value its effects and that's why I take it in the first place but coffee alone is not enough because my tolerance is so built up.

Im gonna replace all energy drinks with coffee though to lower my tolerance and save money$ each drink is like 3$
Instant coffee can pack on a lot more caffeine than regular coffee. Same with drinking espresso shots. Energy drinks are horrible though. Horrible ingredients and they all taste like battery acid anyhow AND they're expensive as hell.

Use caffeine pills, and slowly lower the dosage, i used to drink 10-15 cups of coffee bcs i like the feeling but now i drink way less
It's better to drink coffee rather than take pills due to the hundreds of polyphenols/antioxidants that coffee contains. It's not just about the caffeine imo.

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and ConfusedBolivian
It's better to drink coffee rather than take pills due to the hundreds of polyphenols/antioxidants that coffee contains. It's not just about the caffeine imo.
Polyphenols/antioxidants are actually toxins, coffe is toxin no way around it but i still drink it due to the nootropic effect

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
C
Caf pills also have a fucking gross taste, you have any instant coffee brand recs? Forgers tastes bad

And after that you think it’s still smart to continue using? I’m surprised you’re this stupid you’re not a heroin addict you can easily stop
Im smart you idiot, ask people here.

I know its not good for me, its the only vice I indulge in so mentally its hard to quit. I made this thread for advice

C

Caf pills also have a fucking gross taste, you have any instant coffee brand recs? Forgers tastes bad

It's likely the most expensive one on the market but the highest quality

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Addicted to coffee

Just stop, it worked for me

drink decaf coffee

Buy instant robusta (2x the caffeine) coffee. It's also cheaper than arabica

• +1
That wont help me quit. I have a craving for caffeine not the taste of coffee

What was interesting in this new study is that withdrawal symptoms also reduced even when people knew they were getting decaf. Not as much as the group we lied to, but a significant amount

• +1
Speaking from experience I'm very prone to overuse stimulants like caffeine and nicotine. I truly enjoy smoking and drinking coffee. It will be rough but go cold turkey. Everything - sleep, energy levels, skin quality, mood and general feeling - improved when I did that. For a few days I felt like I was in a haze and there was a cloud over my mind, but it clears sooner than you'd think and before you know it you will feel much better.

Do the ephedrine/nicotine/caffeine/adderall combo trust

• JFL
Reactions: User28823