Can a chin/jaw implant save me or do I need Bimax?

E

eikson

Iron
Holy fuck my recent breakup has me fucked, now I'm spending hours each day sitting in this forum despite being NT. Maybe I'm a sperg.

I was always self conscious about my kid sized jaw, doesn't really fit my football shaped giga head. So I wanted to hear your advice, given that a lot of you are very knowledgeable when it comes to the lower facial third.

Seeing all the different posts here I find it really tough to judge whether I could ascend to MTN with a jaw implant or whether I would need a larger jaw surgery. As you can see my jaw looks relatively normal from the front, albeit a bit narrow. But my side profile is pure ropefuel. I was thinking about chin fillers but that borders on cope, what is 1 or 2 ml of filler going to do to a midget chin like mine. I don't have any functional issues, I even went had braces as a teen (27 yo now), but apparently my orthodontist didn't think that looking like Michael Cera is an issue.

inb4 yeah I'm getting a HT in Turkey in November and I'm trying to icemaxx my UEE away (probably also cope)

Thanks for your input!

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2022-09-28-21h24m13s907.png
    vlcsnap-2022-09-28-21h24m13s907.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • vlcsnap-2022-09-28-21h24m07s380.png
    vlcsnap-2022-09-28-21h24m07s380.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Holy fuck my recent breakup has me fucked, now I'm spending hours each day sitting in this forum despite being NT. Maybe I'm a sperg.

I was always self conscious about my kid sized jaw, doesn't really fit my football shaped giga head. So I wanted to hear your advice, given that a lot of you are very knowledgeable when it comes to the lower facial third.

Seeing all the different posts here I find it really tough to judge whether I could ascend to MTN with a jaw implant or whether I would need a larger jaw surgery. As you can see my jaw looks relatively normal from the front, albeit a bit narrow. But my side profile is pure ropefuel. I was thinking about chin fillers but that borders on cope, what is 1 or 2 ml of filler going to do to a midget chin like mine. I don't have any functional issues, I even went had braces as a teen (27 yo now), but apparently my orthodontist didn't think that looking like Michael Cera is an issue.

inb4 yeah I'm getting a HT in Turkey in November and I'm trying to icemaxx my UEE away (probably also cope)

Thanks for your input!
you look decent you have htn potential remind me a bit of the footballer Erikson

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and eikson
i wouldnt cheap out
You're right, although the difference in cost is very significant. I'm worried that every surgeon will just propose the most expensive surgery to me. If a genioplasty or chin implant would bring me to like 70% of the result a bimax surgery would give me, I think I would rather go without bimax

Seems like a genio will do it, you need a scan to see how your bite is first

You're right, although the difference in cost is very significant. I'm worried that every surgeon will just propose the most expensive surgery to me. If a genioplasty or chin implant would bring me to like 70% of the result a bimax surgery would give me, I think I would rather go without bimax
your chin is fineish i would go with a moderate bimax nothing wild as you are just mildly recessed in your case idk bout implants depends on your goal but genio and a small minimally invasive bimax would suit you well also tbh your chin isnt that bad its just the lack of projection on your lower third

• +1
Reactions: eikson
your chin is fineish i would go with a moderate bimax nothing wild as you are just mildly recessed in your case idk bout implants depends on your goal but genio and a small minimally invasive bimax would suit you well also tbh your chin isnt that bad its just the lack of projection on your lower third

Thank you bro. I agree, jaw surgery is definitely the way to get the best result for my case. However even with a minor advance the recovery can be brutal + I really don't want braces again. I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon here in Berlin. He will give me a 3d morph for chin augmentation and for jaw surgery. I will post the results here for everyone. For now I will regrow my beard and fraud it as good as I can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Thank you bro. I agree, jaw surgery is definitely the way to get the best result for my case. However even with a minor advance the recovery can be brutal + I really don't want braces again. I made an appointment with a plastic surgeon here in Berlin. He will give me a 3d morph for chin augmentation and for jaw surgery. I will post the results here for everyone. For now I will regrow my beard and fraud it as good as I can.
I think your front profile looks good, but the slight recession shows in ur side profile...

one thing to remember with these things: when you talk with ANYBODY, you face them from the front :)... so don't spend too much time in your mirror looking at yourself from that 90* angle, as it doesn't really matter in social interactions.. unless you're mega aspie and turn your head sideways when talking with people

other than that i think you look good tbh

youre from berlin? damn bro another german here. Sadly alvaro is so expensive i heard his surgery is easier to recover from

Yeah. He has a good NWO hairline, dense eyebrows and good orbitals.
Getting a hair transplant next month. My eyebrows are reasonably dense, they just look lighter in the photo. And yeah my orbs suck but my UEE isn't too bad mostly

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Honestly you look good already. If anything, I would look into a custom wrap around jaw implant if you want more definition. I had a custom implant from Eppley and happy to answer any questions if you PM me.