Can a world exist where everyone is good looking?

UglyMan

UglyMan

NlGGA AUTISTIC GAY XD
Hypothetically Imagine a world where everyone is already good looking (psl7+). Will it collapse? Would it be utopia?

Beauty standards will change people will look for literal perfection.Although that world will be much better than ours.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2846, Arkantos and 8 others
It is simply a vision of eugenics and to see it's full potential it's needed to look at this from higher dimension.

I say that since it would be affected under law of supply and demand, people that are considered 7psl as of now, would deteriorate to 4psl in this so called "perfect world"

So I guess nothing could change, people would just be disgusted by looking at their ancestors.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Beauty standards will change people will look for literal perfection.Although that world will be much better than ours.
Not really, at least not in the first few generations. your brain will still recognize attractive people.

Not really, at least not in the first few generations. your brain will still recognize attractive people.
that's why I said it will be much better than ours.Although Humans will still look for the best.

This probably already exists in another universe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
no it would be ideal. presuming all males were a similar height then the good looking people will be the ones with good skin, good haircuts, low bf,gym maxed & wealthy as well as the ones that shower often and smell good.
the unattractive people will be the 7psl faces that don't work out and don't get good haircuts etc. would be much better imo since the only ugly people would be the lazy which is fair imo

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 2205 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Literally can be explained with asia and west.
Western people are much more beautiful on average.
Thus asians find even subhuman or average white kids attractive and worship.
But for people who are born in west still find who is unattractive or not. Kinda more sophisticated beauty standards. They just get amazed by subhumanness of asians.

personality and/or social status will matter more

There is a parallel universe where all people are so good looking that chico is virgin there
personality and/or social status will matter more
Looks will still matter 6 psl sub 6'3 will be virgins only 8 psl 6'3 plus will get laid

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Fathers would make sure their son grows to be big and eat a lot/exercise and make sure they are social from very young age

But the world would be very peaceful, I couldn’t imagine hatred in a world like this. Everyone would just feel comfort and happiness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If hypergamy doesn't exist, I'm all for it really.

people will become more subhuman in the future