Then I’ll give her back to in a month when I’ve tried and explored her

What do you say ?
Stop ignoring me

Stop ignoring me
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
What do you want
It’s funny how you only tell people about your beliefs when it benefits you. Although I already knew this it’s textbook Muslim attitudes lol. Something to include in my thread lol

i really didn’t want this to be a religious debate thread im struggling more than ever with my habits

@PrinceLuenLeoncur go wild brother, I gotta go to bed
Bishmillah, Allhamdullah, WALLHA(I), ASTARGFRULAH, MASHALLAH, SALAMALAKUM (I reply to this greeting with Aslasm). Many more like Mushriek (means blasphemy) and more

Give me 1 thing out of my bulletpoints that Sunnis don’t affirm to themselves
bunch of bs basically

I just think shias don’t make sense in general no hate nothing personal

• +1
@Eternal_ come on brother you Christian people of the book are our brothers

Please give me ur sister I’ve always wanted to try a Slavic girl,

Come on, brothers of the book and that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and plukee
It’s funny how you only tell people about your beliefs when it benefits you. Although I already knew this it’s textbook Muslim attitudes lol. Something to include in my thread lol
@yeeyeeslayer lmao

bunch of bs basically

I just think shias don’t make sense in general no hate nothing personal
Fair enough, ur entitled to that

I personally think Shiasm is the more correct belief.

Although I’m open to respectful discussions

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
next time you buy shawarma or kebab, make sure to tell the nice uncle , "thanks a lot , ya kooss ummak"he would love it and might give you extra

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: plukee, yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
Bishmillah, Allhamdullah, WALLHA(I), ASTARGFRULAH, MASHALLAH, SALAMALAKUM (I reply to this greeting with Aslasm). Many more like Mushriek (means blasphemy) and more
Nah, he wants to explore islam, shut his sinner ahh down for even entertaining such filthy thoughts

i really didn’t want this to be a religious debate thread im struggling more than ever with my habits
guess who started the debate

and guess who doesn’t care when people convert to christianity

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, plukee, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
That and also they get benefits from it like Tate did from oil wahhabis and shit
Tate converted because he’s a low IQ retard who wants to follow a god if power and evil. He doesn’t wanna follow god he wants to follow people. Christian people are softer because we are taught to be nicer Muslims are taught to be chimps so he went with that cos MUH BASED MACHO RELIGION

That's basically what all branches of islam are
Based and true
Bro I’ve told you im agnostic. I fully believe in an energy source so to me it makes sense. I just want to gain morals back and be clean from a shitty lifestyle. And i hate this dysgenic western cucked society we live in. I just want to be better. Legit everyone with a faith is happier than us. Look at the suicide statistics for beliefs, atheists have the highest and christians and Muslims the lowest
If you chose one choose the truth and the one that’s the original aka Orthodx Christianity. Islam copied orthodox and failed miserably with a pedo prophet who also sucked on little boys tounges and broke his own rules such as only 4 wives but he had 11, he also had a heaven where all women have massive titties and get deflowered everyday and no there’s aren’t spirits these women are the muslim
Women in our world when they die they end up as 71 sex slaves to MAKHMOOOD in heaven. If you want your mother and sister to be some disgusting pedo Abdul’s sex concubine for all eternity then convert to that meme Islam

Look into the life of Mohammed and Jesus and it’s obvious which ken is from god and which one is jsut a cult leader

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: nullandvoid, thebuffdon690 and i_love_roosters
Cause it sounds so false and pagan. Especially given the idea they say god is beardless curly head dude. The human mind can’t comprehend what god or allah looks like He isn’t a white bearded man in the sky. It’s something so beyond that
That’s what Sunnis believe not us

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: plukee and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Cause it sounds so false and pagan. Especially given the idea they say god is beardless curly head dude. The human mind can’t comprehend what god or allah looks like He isn’t a white bearded man in the sky. It’s something so beyond that
Ironically what you described in the latter part here about what you believe god is and should be is what Shia believe

Immaterial all powerful all willing being beyond our comprehension

That’s textbook Shia Tawheed and belief in allah

• +1
Reactions: plukee
guess who started the debate

and guess who doesn’t care when people convert to christianity
I agree with you here tbh. OP was askin for this to be a debate I dunno why he made this thread I don’t go out my way to good Muslims into threads unless I see them chat shit I just speak about my religion the one true faith and debunk Islam for the retarded Tate and sneakeo retarded kids

• +1
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 ik u think I’m taking the piss but this is unironically the Sunni depiction of allah

Go look it up if you don’t believe me

Wallahi I’m not even blaspheming and I’m being respectful here

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, plukee and st.hamudi but 6‘5
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 ik u think I’m taking the piss but this is unironically the Sunni depiction of allah

What’s the Sunni depiction

You mean the 2 right hands; one shin and one eye meme? Yeah that’s a fact my Sunni freind denied it until on Saturday I showed him the verses and he went quiet lol

I then told him Shia Islam is better to follow as it is less easy to pick apart (still easy but not AS EASY as Sunni)

Salafi Muslims have the best time as they can cope with “MUH METAPHORES”

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Ironically what you described in the latter part here about what you believe god is and should be is what Shia believe

Sunnis low-key doxxed allah

• Ugh..

Christians should also think that way about god and not what illustrations show it’s just logical thinking
I agree with you here tbh. OP was askin for this to be a debate I dunno why he made this thread I don’t go out my way to good Muslims into threads unless I see them chat shit I just speak about my religion the one true faith and debunk Islam for the retarded Tate and sneakeo retarded kids
my question is tho. How do you know your faith is the true one? I’ve seen a lot of videos in my day which pin points it does. There’s evidence of the ark and such but if islam is a brother of christianity and is apart of the big 3 then would it also not be a true faith to some degree? I sound really low iq saying this cause you probably know better. And if you look above i said to the buffdon that even in islam there’s a lot of stuff in it that questions my beliefs and christianity also challenges my beliefs too so what is your explanation

You mean the 2 right hands; one shin and one eye meme? Yeah that’s a fact my Sunni freind denied it until on Saturday I showed him the verses and he went quiet lol

Shia Islam has a description of god which is befitting to his greatness

God is immaterial, above space and time because he created them simple as

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and plukee
op I can just recommend u

don’t believe anything u read instantly

and if u have questions ask @MaghrebGator
im sure he will answer your questions gladly

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SecularIslamist and plukee

@op avoid this nigga like the plague :forcedsmile:

• Ugh..

Im staying silent for most of this as I don’t want to sound like a retard. And im not believing everything instantly i see. If i do ask him ill ask in private

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Im staying silent for most of this as I don’t want to sound like a retard. And im not believing everything instantly i see. If i do ask him ill ask in private
My dms are open too nigga and so are @PrinceLuenLeoncur's

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Christians should also think that way about god and not what illustrations show it’s just logical thinking

my question is tho. How do you know your faith is the true one? I’ve seen a lot of videos in my day which pin points it does. There’s evidence of the ark and such but if islam is a brother of christianity and is apart of the big 3 then would it also not be a true faith to some degree? I sound really low iq saying this cause you probably know better. And if you look above i said to the buffdon that even in islam there’s a lot of stuff in it that questions my beliefs and christianity also challenges my beliefs too so what is your explanation
Christianity is legit as it’s been proven all the events that happened are confirmed by the romans and others in the region, we have manuscripts from the time of his life from all over the region saying it’s true. Even the Jews who don’t like Jesus admit he was real so much so they created the Talmud in response to Jesus. There’s so much evidence I won’t be able to condense it down here. Read the book “a case for Jesus” was written by an atheist who wanted to prove Jesus was not real and he found out he was real and legit

Islam is a meme, it’s clear Mohammed saw a demon not an angel what angel strangles a man and scares him near to death where MO almost killed hismelf numerous times because of “Gabriel”. All ima say is simply this, if you expected a morally just god to come in flesh to earth would you expect them to be like Jesus? Aka no sin, healer, great teacher and savior? Or like Mohammed who sold 2 blk man for the price of one Arab? A man who supported sex slavery and allowed his followers to rape married non Muslim women and enslave women? What about his lust for little boys and girls? Yes in heaven he says many little boys will be around for you as well 😉 not to mention sura 9:27 and sura 9-111 which says kill and chase the infidel and kill them

The god of Islam HATES NON MUSLIMS, the god of the BIBLE LOVES ALL PEOPLE. Make your house but to me it’s obvious who is legit and who is a fraud

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: plukee and i_love_roosters
Shia Islam has a description of god which is befitting to his greatness

God is immaterial, above space and time because he created them simple as
And Sunnis belive in this weird abomination god lol

Shias have higher IQ than other Muslims that’s why most Christian converts are Shias they are smarter no suprise they descend from the Persians instead of the but naked tribal nomad savages known as Gayrabs

Christianity is legit as it’s been proven all the events that happened are confirmed by the romans and others in the region, we have manuscripts from the time of his life from all over the region saying it’s true. Even the Jews who don’t like Jesus admit he was real so much so they created the Talmud in response to Jesus. There’s so much evidence I won’t be able to condense it down here. Read the book “a case for Jesus” was written by an atheist who wanted to prove Jesus was not real and he found out he was real and legit

Islam is a meme, it’s clear Mohammed saw a demon not an angel what angel strangles a man and scares him near to death where MO almost killed hismelf numerous times because of “Gabriel”. All ima say is simply this, if you expected a morally just god to come in flesh to earth would you expect them to be like Jesus? Aka no sin, healer, great teacher and savior? Or like Mohammed who sold 2 blk man for the price of one Arab? A man who supported sex slavery and allowed his followers to rape married non Muslim women and enslave women? What about his lust for little boys and girls? Yes in heaven he says many little boys will be around for you as well 😉 not to mention sura 9:27 and sura 9-111 which says kill and chase the infidel and kill them

The god of Islam HATES NON MUSLIMS, the god of the BIBLE LOVES ALL PEOPLE. Make your house but to me it’s obvious who is legit and who is a fraud
@Autismcel on suicide watch reading this

• JFL
Did you know Muhammad is not even his real name, brother

@Autismcel on suicide watch reading this
I was going easy there’s so much shit I can dig out on Islam it’s so brutal for that religion. I almsot converted to Islam myself before I found Sam Shamoun and Bob from
SCCO films on YouTube. Those 2 men single handedly destroyed Islam and have made most Muslims they debated question their faith

I was going easy there’s so much shit I can dig out on Islam it’s so brutal for that religion. I almsot converted to Islam myself before I found Sam Shamoun and Bob from
SCCO films on YouTube. Those 2 men single handedly destroyed Islam and have made most Muslims they debated question their faith
Same
Did you know Muhammad is not even his real name, brother

• JFL
And Sunnis belive in this weird abomination god lol

Shias have higher IQ than other Muslims that’s why most Christian converts are Shias they are smarter no suprise they descend from the Persians instead of the but naked tribal nomad savages known as Gayrabs
Oh goodness, don’t you know that @yeeyeeslayer is literally an Arab from Iraq ? You insulted him thinking he’s Persian :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 Take a load of this idiot LMAO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, yeeyeeslayer and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back