Can any islammaxxers teach me some arabic phrases

Oh goodness, don’t you know that @yeeyeeslayer is literally an Arab from Iraq ? You insulted him thinking he’s Persian :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 Take a load of this idiot LMAO
im just constantly caging at this thread tbh it’s funny to see that they think they have any impact

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Oh goodness, don’t you know that @yeeyeeslayer is literally an Arab from Iraq ? You insulted him thinking he’s Persian :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

actually we technically aren't lmao

we have arab admixture sure and we speak arabic but we're descendants of sumerians and babylonians

first civilization, yk no big deal :forcedsmile:

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I plan on converting when im older but so much shit about it challenges my beliefs (for example the moon broken in half). I watched a no fap motivation video to do with islam and ngl after yesterday i have 0 urges to masturbate anymore and i felt like the video had a powerful message and coincidentally enough the same day I watched that video a cresent moon was out ☪️. And i have a feeling that could of been a sign but im not too sure what the meaning behind the moon is exactly in islam
religion isn't real

Im still challenging beliefs. Everyone in my dads side always struggled with faith cause of stuff going against logic
are they christians?

@MaghrebGator
@Fiqh
@SecularIslamist
@st.hamudi but 6‘5
@Autismcel

Get this Shia kufr munafiq!! Shackle him in chains and stone him for blaspheming!!! Ya allahhhh

View attachment 2914508
Nigga whats ur tiktok @ i can tell yo ass is debating niggas in tiktok comment sections

not surprised

dutch people are mostly athiest correct?
99% just don't care
I am very interested in religion tho, I've researched tons of religions and I've come to the conclusion a while ago that a power like that can't exist

so you could say that like 99% are atheists yes

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Brutal I got rkt, I only said this to piss off the Arab nationalist known as @st.hamudi but 6‘5

I don’t really have an issue with Ayrabs they my niggas but I like triggering Hamudi @yeeyeeslayer

I never met an Shia Arab wtf why is he Shia if he Arab?

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
actually we technically aren't lmao

we have arab admixture sure and we speak arabic but we're descendants of sumerians and babylonians

first civilization, yk no big deal :forcedsmile:
Your Assyrian? And yes I agree I though you was Arab due to the faggot with the big lip AVI

• JFL
not sure what ur on abt here tbh

elab, big lip avi doesn't ring a bell
The faggot that said you was Arab he has some foid with bimbo lips.

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 is an Arab naationalist. Whenever you say anything about MENAS he’s alwyas ready to fight you if it’s not sucking them off. He’s a typical nationalist

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
The faggot that said you was Arab he has some foid with bimbo lips.
@yeeyeeslayer Are you ashamed of being arab? Tell him you’re proud of it, don’t let him gaslight you, being arab is something good, not bad.

• JFL
@yeeyeeslayer Are you ashamed of being arab? Tell him you’re proud of it, don’t let him gaslight you, being arab is something good, not bad.
im arab but a good chunk of my admixture is also assyrian/sumerian

i have both arab and assyrian admixture
Assyrians are real niggas like Sam shamoun
Bro are you stupid I already told you I have no issue with the race I just said it to piss off the ayrab supremacist 😉

Also don’t calll him a coward he’s a better warrior than all of you pussies he does Arabs a big service if more Arabs were like you you’d guys be loved everywhere take notes

• +1
Brutal I got rkt, I only said this to piss off the Arab nationalist known as @st.hamudi but 6‘5

I don’t really have an issue with Ayrabs they my niggas but I like triggering Hamudi @yeeyeeslayer

I never met an Shia Arab wtf why is he Shia if he Arab?
the original arabs were shia,

how do you think it spread to persia? the arab shias preached it there

and to this day there are still many shias native to the arabian peninsula

• Woah
@PrinceLuenLeoncur Apologize to him for calling Arabs "gayrab“, you literally insulted YeeYee‘s whole bloodline or at least the biggest part of his bloodline

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur Apologize to him for calling Arabs "gayrab“, you literally insulted YeeYee‘s whole bloodline or at least the biggest part of his bloodline
exactly

don't mess with the yee yee

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and The Grinch
oh i hate that guy :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I love thag guy he’s brutal and yes he’s Assyrian. Assyrian Christian’s are the biggest badboyz.
No, I’ll never apologise as long as @st.hamudi but 6‘5 lives Ayrabs will be refered to as “Gayrabs”. If you want me to stop you must first remove Hamudi from life.

Explains why Muslims followed Islam. Shiism imo makes more sense, also less memable than Sunni (yes you can meme shiiism as well be not as much)

Assyrians are real niggas like Sam shamoun

Bro are you stupid I already told you I have no issue with the race I just said it to piss off the ayrab supremacist 😉

Also don’t calll him a coward he’s a better warrior than all of you pussies he does Arabs a big service if more Arabs were like you you’d guys be loved everywhere take notes
u are a fag

I love thag guy he’s brutal and yes he’s Assyrian. Assyrian Christian’s are the biggest badboyz.

No, I’ll never apologise as long as @st.hamudi but 6‘5 lives Ayrabs will be refered to as “Gayrabs”. If you want me to stop you must first remove Hamudi from life.

Explains why Muslims followed Islam. Shiism imo makes more sense, also less memable than Sunni (yes you can meme shiiism as well be not as much)
u are a fag part 2

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
I‘m not arab, but Yeeyeeslayer is and you’re disrespecting him. He’s just too nice to say something but deep down his feelings are hurt

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I‘m not arab, but Yeeyeeslayer is and you’re disrespecting him. He’s just too nice to say something but deep down his feelings are hurt
@yeeyeeslayer is this true? He also knows I’m doing it to mock one user: you don’t see me crying when users say Nigger and shit it’s jsut a word bro

the most memeable aspects of shiism are the muharram/ashura rituals like chest beating over imam hussein and stuff like that

but the actual source material/hadiths in sunnim are wayy more memable than shia imo

• +1
@yeeyeeslayer is this true? He also knows I’m doing it to mock one user: you don’t see me crying when users say Nigger and shit it’s jsut a word bro
jfl idc it's not deep

plus i say the n word alot too and u never told me anything

the most memeable aspects of shiism are the muharram/ashura rituals like chest beating over imam hussein and stuff like that

but the actual source material/hadiths in sunnim are wayy more memable than shia imo
You forgot the “Mutta” aka the pleasure Marriges for sex with kids….
jfl idc it's not deep

plus i say the n word alot too and u never told me anything
this. Why would I cry over it JFL

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
You forgot the “Mutta” aka the pleasure Marriges for sex with kids….
there's nothing about muta that makes it inherently any more 'pedophilic' than any other marriage in islam

the main difference is that muta is temporary while normal marriage is permanent

there's no reduced age of consent for muta lmao

• Woah

Muta just doesnt make sense to me, i believe in everything except for that

To me it seems like a glorified zina

don't @The Grinch

the whole forum loves you,

it would be selfish of you to do that to us
I don’t think he likes me much. Guess my life makes no sense anymore cause some random incel on the internet dislikes me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and yeeyeeslayer
Muta just doesnt make sense to me, i believe in everything except for that

To me it seems like a glorified zina
it doesn't matter what you think

allah allowed it

cope and seethe

• JFL

Labbayk Ya Husayn 😢🤲🏻🙏🏻☝🏻🕋 🪐

#Never4getKarbalah

type shit

• +1
Christians should also think that way about god and not what illustrations show it’s just logical thinking

my question is tho. How do you know your faith is the true one? I’ve seen a lot of videos in my day which pin points it does. There’s evidence of the ark and such but if islam is a brother of christianity and is apart of the big 3 then would it also not be a true faith to some degree? I sound really low iq saying this cause you probably know better. And if you look above i said to the buffdon that even in islam there’s a lot of stuff in it that questions my beliefs and christianity also challenges my beliefs too so what is your explanation
I have a Q tho why can’t you just accept that religion is false?

I don’t think he likes me much. Guess my life makes no sense anymore cause some random incel on the internet dislikes me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
he's a tyronlite isn't that right @PrinceLuenLeoncur 😤

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and The Grinch
Yeah I shouldn’t have said to you to end your life I’m sorry bro. Bust your avi makes me say horrible things as I can imagine that bitch speaking and it upsets me

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back