Can anyone post some faces that Look different cause of lower bf%?

adrianolm

adrianolm

Banned
As in the title. And i dont mean an obese to skinny transformation. More like ~20% to ~12% i wanna see if it is worth cutting or if Thats total cope And if my face is not lean at 20% then it wont be at 12.

Images 14

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
some people need sub 10% to get lean face

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
20% is fat buddy boy. Dude in the pic was like 23-25%.
Check my post then Please And tell me what bf% i am cause people here told me Its in the 20% range And im not fat at all

Check my post then Please And tell me what bf% i am cause people here told me Its in the 20% range And im not fat at all
Post body

Looks around 15-17, tbh.

Looks kinda skinnyfat tbh, but i dont think you should go lean out because you have very little muscle mass

So can anyone post some pics? Cause i need to see some evidence backing up the broscience claiming that Real face gains come at ~10-12%
Looks kinda skinnyfat tbh, but i dont think you should go lean out because you have very little muscle mass
Not going to cut now for sure. Just wondering for the future
I myself found This. The before looks like me pretty much but has a more chubby face. My only question is is this guy roiding And that is what caused the difference or can such a change be obtained naturally?

Attachments

• 9E454A84-D638-4AC3-99A3-CDBF64B8B5A8.png
    9E454A84-D638-4AC3-99A3-CDBF64B8B5A8.png
    191.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Maxresdefault
Erny transformation
Image1 grande

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
5EC1EA1F 8664 410C B58B F8AAE9D270ED
F8B7C91C 16A7 4CFE A553 08F65E0FF083
C74828B0 5E87 4BD5 809B 7CF36CEF224A
First picture I’m ogre status and probably 20+bf, second I’m around 15-16 and third I’m a bit higher. At 10-12 if you have good bones your face will be really chiseled. When I was on my cut I had hollow cheeks all the time.
Also I attribute this to more than losing weight. Mewing, nutritious diet that requires chewing and a high test life style.

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm and Deleted member 616
View attachment 13091View attachment 13089View attachment 13090First picture I’m ogre status and probably 20+bf, second I’m around 15-16 and third I’m a bit higher. At 10-12 if you have good bones your face will be really chiseled. When I was on my cut I had hollow cheeks all the time.
Also I attribute this to more than losing weight. Mewing, nutritious diet that requires chewing and a high test life style.
What do you mean by increasing t naturally? Anything besides working out can do that? Also your face looks great at ~15%. Have you ever cut to like 10%?

What do you mean by increasing t naturally? Anything besides working out can do that? Also your face looks great at ~15%. Have you ever cut to like 10%?
Getting enough sleep, vitamin d, lifting heavy weights, nutrition. You can also supplement with certain things like ashwagandha which I feel actually did help my levels while I was taking it but I quit because it was giving me zits. Yes I’ve been that low and my face looked really good but my energy levels weren’t where I wanted them to be. I’ll cut that low again this summer for a few months but that’s about it. If you’re natural being that low isn’t really optimal.