Can bugs killer if they crawl on me while sleeping?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
I forgot the ground part to my tent and now must sleep on the earth. What will happen to me?

Also idk how to tie a knot so lost one of my horses

And my horse keeps trying to go back to its last owner so I have to walk them. Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried kicking and hitting it with ropes but doesn’t work anymore. Maybe next I try kicking balls?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 17791 and ChristianChad
no one gives a shit you're side character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 17829, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 13332
Your horse ran for the same reason your threads get 0. Youre a shit poster

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 17791 and Magical Apple
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Your horse ran for the same reason your threads get 0. Youre a shit poster
I’m indie poster I think @Thompsonz ? How I go mainstream write about Indians? xD

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 17829, ChristianChad and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Sexually Disabled
I forgot the ground part to my tent and now must sleep on the earth. What will happen to me?

Also idk how to tie a knot so lost one of my horses

And my horse keeps trying to go back to its last owner so I have to walk them. Anyone know how to fix this? I’ve tried kicking and hitting it with ropes but doesn’t work anymore. Maybe next I try kicking balls?
View attachment 1782128

Yea your fucked OP. I've heard of quite a few people who have died from sleeping on the ground and getting stung by deathworms in xinjang. They hit you with a paralyzing sting and then burrow into your body and lay their eggs while you are paralyzed.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 17829 and ChristianChad
looking good op

Where are you now?

Yea your fucked OP. I've heard of quite a few people who have died from sleeping on the ground and getting stung by deathworms in xinjang. They hit you with a paralyzing sting and then burrow into your body and lay their eggs while you are paralyzed.

Omg

I just smoke coverage with old Mongolian guy that came to my tent on his motorcycle. I don’t know how to smoke so just did it like the movies. Then he left cuz I’m not NT

Atleast he helped fix one of my horses

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back