Can I avoid the sun if I take 5000iu of vit d a day?

Grey

Grey

Iron
I don't feel like going outside sometimes and I'll barely vitamin D by standing near my window because of the blinds and I don't want to reveal my sexy moobs to the neighborhood. I heard supplements are cope because you piss them out real easily is it true?

yes

• +1
Reactions: Grey
Yes pretty much everybody i know takes vitamin d pills and rot. Vitamin D= No need to go out to get sunlight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 5875 and Grey
Buy a sunscreen instead of vit d supplements, go out and take a 15min walk in the 11:00-15:00 range, it's more fun and healthy, also help to regulate normal circadian rhythm.

I don't feel like going outside sometimes and I'll barely vitamin D by standing near my window because of the blinds and I don't want to reveal my sexy moobs to the neighborhood. I heard supplements are cope because you piss them out real easily is it true?
lol taking in sun is cope.Dr Eric Berg whos a doctor even says staying in the sun will not give u enough recommended vitamin D.Even 10,000ius is not enough for daily vitamin D.

lol taking in sun is cope.Dr Eric Berg whos a doctor even says staying in the sun will not give u enough recommended vitamin D.Even 10,000ius is not enough for daily vitamin D.

isn't eric berg a chiropractor

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Julius

How tf do you get enough then

How tf do you get enough then
Just take 10000ius of Vitamin D3 a day along with K2 because u dont want too much calcium in ur blood.
100mcg of K2 a day with 10000ius of D3 is good

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam and Deleted member 10524