Can I fix eye area?

D

Deleted member 6836

Iron
5D02A358 CB51 4280 940B C93B69286AB4

I know my IPD is fucked, I know my UEE is fucked. My whole ratio is busted and shit. I don’t want to get hated on but is there anything I can do to fix the eye area. Is it a fat graft thing into my upper eyelids? Or will that just throw my shit even more out of whack. Am I stuck with this

you have a worse problem than IPD and UEE tbh, much much worse ......

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, xefo, Want2LookBetterJFL and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xefo, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
Well, no UEE doesnt change much for the better, I was just being honest.....
Fat grafts can’t do anything? Can you put in fillers above the eye? And what’s my “much worse problem”?

you can absolutely reduce UEE

also unrelated but you could try to improve your skin aswell

Your midface is the biggest problem

• +1
Reactions: MarstonAlloy, Deleted member 13994, hennypapi and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Your midface is the biggest problem
Bro the ratio is off the goop. It’s super rough and honestly been kinda hard to come to terms with, because my IPD is already shit and then I have a stretched out horse face and there’s literally nothing I can do about it. Shit makes you existential

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus, LebenistneHure, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Fat grafts can’t do anything? Can you put in fillers above the eye? And what’s my “much worse problem”?
I mean that getting rid of UEE wouldnt change your appearance so that it would change your life, you might be satisfied, yes.

Because you know some surgery/PSL terms, it's interesting that you dont know what your problem is and that's your midface and vertically long nose, which is something you can't change with any surgery.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Mongrelcel
Bro the ratio is off the goop. It’s super rough and honestly been kinda hard to come to terms with, because my IPD is already shit and then I have a stretched out horse face and there’s literally nothing I can do about it. Shit makes you existential
Your ipd isnt shit. Its shit now because of your long nose. Morph yourself with a shorter midface and tada

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and hennypapi
I mean that getting rid of UEE wouldnt change your appearance so that it would change your life, you might be satisfied, yes.

Because you know some surgery/PSL terms, it's interesting that you dont know what your problem is and that's your midface and vertically long nose, which is something you can't change with any surgery.
I was aware my mid face was long but I thought it was accentuated by my terrible IPD so I focused more on the IPD. So basically I’m fucked and can’t be fixed that’s actually goated. Okay so then what is the best I can look? 2.5-3 PSL? With good skin?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
Everyone is saying long midface, but what is your actual ratio mesaured from a pic taken with a 50+mm lens?

This is a selfie, everyones midface elongates on a selfie. And nose looks bigger. You know this right?

Everyone is saying long midface, but what is your actual ratio mesaured from a pic taken with a 50+mm lens?

This is a selfie, everyones midface elongates on a selfie. And nose looks bigger. You know this right?
3330CEF8 7914 4B48 BAA4 B70184BAFD7B
Sorry I know you guys hate distortion. Here’s an attempt at a eye level lateral view, I was looking down in the first. I definitely have a horse face. I’m interested in my maximum SMV even with said horse face

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, hennypapi and Mongrelcel
View attachment 1149417Sorry I know you guys hate distortion. Here’s an attempt at a eye level lateral view, I was looking down in the first. I definitely have a horse face. I’m interested in my maximum SMV even with said horse face
tbh i dont see any way surgery could help you

• +1
tbh i dont see any way surgery could help you
It can’t, there’s no surgery to shorten the face I’m assuming? Again, goated. Stuck with this horse action

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It can’t, there’s no surgery to shorten the face I’m assuming? Again, goated. Stuck with this horse action
Youre right, there isnt.
And none of your other features are "failos" - so theres nothing to fix really.

You just have to focus on other things, gym, style etc..

Youre right, there isnt.
And none of your other features are "failos" - so theres nothing to fix really.

You just have to focus on other things, gym, style etc..
I really appreciate your help, seriously. I’m on acne pills and I’ve gone as hard as possible at the gym (pic). I have height on my side but I just dunno if I can get my SMV very high and that’s life I guess
08F9D810 2C82 480F BD6D 395F880B6B68

• +1
View attachment 1149417Sorry I know you guys hate distortion. Here’s an attempt at a eye level lateral view, I was looking down in the first. I definitely have a horse face. I’m interested in my maximum SMV even with said horse face
Well, IPD is not as important for the midface ratio, because very close to each other eyes like the basketball player (i don't remember his name) has about 0.0001% of people in the world, you would have been very unlucky, if you have that......

Most of the long midfaces are just vertically long nose, usually 6-7 cm and more.

there are GL people and models with long midface, the problem is that nowadays its an unattractive flaw number one, because all GL celebrities and tiktok boys have short midface and practically every person can see that you have long midface.

• +1
  • Love it
I was aware my mid face was long but I thought it was accentuated by my terrible IPD so I focused more on the IPD. So basically I’m fucked and can’t be fixed that’s actually goated. Okay so then what is the best I can look? 2.5-3 PSL? With good skin?
3 psl now
u will 4 psl with better skin better weight and better mental health
u are looking sadly now

I
Well, IPD is not as important for the midface ratio, because very close to each other eyes like the basketball player (i don't remember his name) has about 0.0001% of people in the world, you would have been very unlucky, if you have that......

Most of the long midfaces are just vertically long nose, usually 6-7 cm and more.

there are GL people and models with long midface, the problem is that nowadays its an unattractive flaw number one, because all GL celebrities and tiktok boys have short midface and practically every person can see that you have long midface.
I fully understand, you explain extremely well. Thank you for the input. I’ve definitely struggled with self image because a lot of good looking people seem to all feature a great compact mid face, especially my brother who is a model (makes it tough, basically a daily reminder of my long face). Again thank you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deleted member 4430
3 psl now
u will 4 psl with better skin better weight and better mental health
u are looking sadly now
D38B9F49 DB4D 4950 8D91 E3BEA68990D5

better weight? Should I increase my BF % higher than this? I can go on a bulk again if it will improve my looks. And I appreciate the mental health bit, I’ll work on that too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11057
I

I fully understand, you explain extremely well. Thank you for the input. I’ve definitely struggled with self image because a lot of good looking people seem to all feature a great compact mid face, especially my brother who is a model (makes it tough, basically a daily reminder of my long face). Again thank you
in short if you fix your UEE that wouldnt balance that you have number one unattractive trait.

think about it logically.
would you find a girl with a long midface attractive? lol

Im not trying to beat you down, I have a long midface myself, I'm just realistic

• +1
  • Love it
I
in short if you fix your UEE that wouldnt balance that you have number one unattractive trait.

think about it logically.
would you find a girl with a long midface attractive? lol

Im not trying to beat you down, I have a long midface myself, I'm just realistic
No you’ve sold me, I get you. I guess girls suit midfaces less tho right, I feel like a male can work with a longer mid face a bit better than a girl can. It can be offset by a strong jawline etc. I’m not sure tho. I’m realistic too

• +1
You look decent enough to get a girlfriend if your in highschool, you have decent bones, angularity and facial leanness, also nice hair and pheno, your skin isn’t that bad tbh my skin is 100x worse

how tall are you and where you from and are you in highschool

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
You look decent enough to get a girlfriend if your in highschool, you have decent bones, angularity and facial leanness, also nice hair and pheno, your skin isn’t that bad tbh my skin is 100x worse
23, law at Uni. 6 foot 2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
I appreciate the response BTW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
- do whatever the guys above me told you to do about your eyes
- grow a beard
- you can rock a nice glasses
(this 2 will minimize your horse face and will make you look better imo)
- get tanned
- hairmax - change your hair color to something dark (black/brown) cause it looks like youre redheaded and maybe a better haircut
- skinmaxx
- fashionmax
- tattoomax

youre already fine but with the things i mentioned you'll be more than good i guess, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
I really appreciate your help, seriously
jfl i'd be able to help you more if there was a possibility of surgery

is this really you?
I feel like i've seen this exact image on /fit/ a few times

3 psl now
3 psl jfl
rather be silent when you have no idea what youre talking about

better weight? Should I increase my BF % higher than this? I can go on a bulk again if it will improve my looks. And I appreciate the mental health bit, I’ll work on that too
you've already reached the point of dimnishing returns (or maybe even passed it) when it comes to your physique
any futrther improvement (wihtout gear) will be very difficult - if bodybuilding is what you love doing, then do it, but if you're expecting some looks or lifestyle boost from it, I think you will be dissapointed

Look at it this way - you can separate women into 2 categories: those who like bodybuilders, and those who dont
The vast majority is of course in the second category, and for them your phyisque is already amazing
For the women in the first category, IMO its not worth it to roid just to satisfy their fetish

fixing UEE is not as simple
depending on your exact case (I have no idea which one you are form just a few pics), it can either just fillers/fat grafts, or a whole supraorbital implant
trying to fix an issue that requires an implant with fillers/fat grafts is a mistake

(deleted pic)
Here in this pic taken from a distance your midface comes out as 1
Are you tilting your head up in this frame? Are you really sure you have a horseface?

(deleted pic)
Here it comes out as 0.9, but this is a selfie.
Also I hope youre aware that posts in the lookmaxing section cant be edited or deleted after a certian period of time (and i wont buy premium because of you so pm me if you want them to stay private/take them off the forum some day)

Also, I dont know what is your goal in terms of looksmaxing (or making this post).

Last edited:
You guys are retarded he looks good

• +1
Reactions: Descartes, Sny, Want2LookBetterJFL and 2 others
I really appreciate your help, seriously. I’m on acne pills and I’ve gone as hard as possible at the gym (pic). I have height on my side but I just dunno if I can get my SMV very high and that’s life I guessView attachment 1149424
Mirin, how long did this take and are u natty?

Only midface is the problem, the rest is fine including IPD.

Here is what I would recommend chap:
Inject MT 2 and tan
Accutane for skin
Dye hair dark
Coloured contacts for eyes (blue)
Thicker neck
Well-groomed facial hair if possible
Lip filler to improve midface + FWHR (do not overfill!)
Dye your eyebrows black
Upper eyelid filler OR if you don't want to spend the money then try ice hooding + eyelid pulling to reduce upper eyelid.

Everything after this would be a hardmax
I don't have a side profile but you might have negative orbital vector. If you do then infraorbital rim implant will ascend you also.
With all of these you could ascend to above average face easily + with height + physique you could do well.
GL

legit u look really good minus the long nose . too bad that fucks up ur entire face . u still look average

jfl i'd be able to help you more if there was a possibility of surgery

is this really you?
I feel like i've seen this exact image on /fit/ a few times

3 psl jfl
rather be silent when you have no idea what youre talking about

you've already reached the point of dimnishing returns (or maybe even passed it) when it comes to your physique
any futrther improvement (wihtout gear) will be very difficult - if bodybuilding is what you love doing, then do it, but if you're expecting some looks or lifestyle boost from it, I think you will be dissapointed

Look at it this way - you can separate women into 2 categories: those who like bodybuilders, and those who dont
The vast majority is of course in the second category, and for them your phyisque is already amazing
For the women in the first category, IMO its not worth it to roid just to satisfy their fetish

fixing UEE is not as simple
depending on your exact case (I have no idea which one you are form just a few pics), it can either just fillers/fat grafts, or a whole supraorbital implant
trying to fix an issue that requires an implant with fillers/fat grafts is a mistake

(deleted pic)
Here in this pic taken from a distance your midface comes out as 1
Are you tilting your head up in this frame? Are you really sure you have a horseface?

(deleted pic)
Here it comes out as 0.9, but this is a selfie.
Also I hope youre aware that posts in the lookmaxing section cant be edited or deleted after a certian period of time (and i wont buy premium because of you so pm me if you want them to stay private/take them off the forum some day)

Also, I dont know what is your goal in terms of looksmaxing (or making this post).
Thank you so much for this info. Yes that is my physique, and I appreciate the info re roids. The goal of the post was to see if there were any smaller injectable routes to take for my eye area, so your post really helped

• +1
Thank you so much for this info. Yes that is my physique, and I appreciate the info re roids. The goal of the post was to see if there were any smaller injectable routes to take for my eye area, so your post really helped
its also important to realize/know that UEE is not always bad
there any many very GL people with UEE
uee in of itself is not bad - UEE caused by supraorbital thats too high/rounded is bad, or uee that caused by hollow space above eye is also bad

Do you have any pictures of someone with a high/rounded supra? Sorry still trying to learn it all
its also important to realize/know that UEE is not always bad
there any many very GL people with UEE
uee in of itself is not bad - UEE caused by supraorbital thats too high/rounded is bad, or uee that caused by hollow space above eye is also bad

• +1
Do you have any pictures of someone with a high/rounded supra? Sorry still trying to learn it all

this is an extreme level of roundness and height
the shape of the eyebrows almost always mirrors the shape of the supraorbital
however you can have a low supra, but high eyebrows - its rare, but some models do have it
but the beginning of the eyebrow always is right on the supra - if someone has higher eyebrows than supras, it usually means that just the end is higher

like here

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
View attachment 1149924
this is an extreme level of roundness and height
the shape of the eyebrows almost always mirrors the shape of the supraorbital
however you can have a low supra, but high eyebrows - its rare, but some models do have it
but the beginning of the eyebrow always is right on the supra - if someone has higher eyebrows than supras, it usually means that just the end is higher

like here
View attachment 1149929
438C28C2 A398 4985 88D9 F9FCF309CD24

Again, amazing info thank you. So in this picture do my eyebrows follow the orbitals? I can see they sit visibly higher than your second picture (the model), so I’m assuming mine are definitely on the higher end?

• +1
View attachment 1149934
Again, amazing info thank you. So in this picture do my eyebrows follow the orbitals? I can see they sit visibly higher than your second picture (the model), so I’m assuming mine are definitely on the higher end?
Yes, yours are on the higher end
the higher the eyebrows are, the younger, more childlish you look like - which again is not necessarily a bad thing, there is an entire subcategory of models we call 'prettyboys'

but youre not a prettyboy are you jfl
it is a failo in your case for sure, but there isnt really a wat to change that (without drastic measures)

also - high eyebrows can contribute to midface looking longer
just like short chin can make midface look (optically) longer than it is

Yes, yours are on the higher end
the higher the eyebrows are, the younger, more childlish you look like - which again is not necessarily a bad thing, there is an entire subcategory of models we call 'prettyboys'

but youre not a prettyboy are you jfl
it is a failo in your case for sure, but there isnt really a wat to change that (without drastic measures)

also - high eyebrows can contribute to midface looking longer
just like short chin can make midface look (optically) longer than it is
40D164FA 3B75 4D40 A149 C4E2358AECF0
If I elongate my chin would it provide any balance? I’m assuming it’s already as long as it can be without looking ridiculous

• +1