Can i officially consider my self chadlite

No would get made fun of for how small you look next to me and you get fucking bideltoid mogged by me as well. Keep coping, bud. You are a Chad. and i’m just pissed because this is my way of coping by hating on you and i’m sorry 😢
all good bro keep coping. i hope you swallowed the dick pill because your a under 5inch cell

• +1
Reactions: negativepsl
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, skkrrrtcantdo and keonxmogs
This is a childish thing to say. "Grown men makes fun of 15 yo for being small".
RIGHT. like bro give me 3-5 years holy fuckkk jfllll

RIGHT. like bro give me 3-5 years holy fuckkk jfllll
You are not gonna change one bit in 3 years.
I'm being honest here you need to stop coping.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NotBlueFox, TheBiggestIncelEver, Mewton and 5 others
all good bro keep coping. i hope you swallowed the dick pill because your a under 5inch cell
You really do have a ton of estrogen in your body. Only a foid would use those insults. JFL. Why don't you transition FUCKING FAGGOT?

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and cannotbeasked
bro i hate being cocky and it’s the last thing im trying to act like but this nigga is making me
You came here for cheap validation and nothing else.
Maybe understand that not everyone is gonna play into this game.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, NotBlueFox, greywind and 1 other person
You are not gonna change one bit in 3 years.
I'm being honest here you need to stop coping.
so i won’t change after im fully through puberty and after taking test and continuing to soft max. facts bro facts

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and UZB_Strebl
You really do have a ton of estrogen in your body. Only a foid would use those insults. JFL. Why don't you transition FUCKING FAGGOT?
That doesn't any more masculine.

so i won’t change after im fully through puberty and after taking test and continuing to soft max. facts bro facts
You already finished puberty.
15 to adult is a very minor transition.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and CoreSchizo
I hope test fucks you up

• JFL
Reactions: keonxmogs
You came here for cheap validation and nothing else.
Maybe understand that not everyone is gonna play into this game.
i came for here for validation bro i don’t think im all that im literally asking for your guyses opinion and i said to be brutally honest as well nigga

i came for here for validation bro i don’t think im all that im literally asking for your guyses opinion and i said to be brutally honest as well nigga
What does that help you in any way except maybe just growing your ego? You seem to be doing pretty well with girls, why are you hanging out in a community like this one? The real answer is that you want to be validated by people calling you fancy words like chadlite so you can feel good about yourself.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, NotBlueFox and itzyaboyJJ
i

i hope you fucking hop on it you need it nigga FUCK
I have so much test in me that it will make ur heart burst out of ur manlet body

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
What does that help you in any way except maybe just growing your ego? You seem to be doing pretty well with girls, why are you hanging out in a community like this one? The real answer is that you want to be validated by people calling you fancy words like chadlite so you can feel good about yourself.
okay bro valid points. i’ve been black pilled since i was 13. and i never always had good reputations with girls and had a easy time getting them and i do now and thats why im asking the fellow “looksmaxers” there thoughts because ive been attracting women now and it feels good. ive been on this forum for over 2 years now lurking. i’m not a greycel

• JFL
Reactions: j05
okay bro valid points. i’ve been black pilled since i was 13. and i never always had good reputations with girls and had a easy time getting them and i do now and thats why im asking the fellow “looksmaxers” there thoughts because ive been attracting women now and it feels good. ive been on this forum for over 2 years now lurking. i’m not a greycel
You are a greycel and people here are retarded mentally ill and will not help you in any way.
If you actually want to have a good life cut yourself from this bullshit and do something of your life.
This website will NOT HELP you.
So quit unless you want to be a retard like Clavicular sucking on the incel trend to get validation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Latschomatik and UZB_Strebl
I have so much test in me that it will make ur heart burst out of ur manlet body
okay bro who are you lying too 😂. you 100% can’t even grow a beard

You are a greycel and people here are retarded mentally ill and will not help you in any way.
If you actually want to have a good life cut yourself from this bullshit and do something of your life.
So quit unless you want to be a retard like Clavicular sucking on the incel trend to get validation.
bro it’s not that easy to just leave this site, and not everyone on this forum is mentally ill. this forum has helped so many people ascend and clavicular is actually a pretty good inspiration

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and UZB_Strebl
okay bro who are you lying too 😂. you 100% can’t even grow a beard
You wouldn't even stand a chance
AjFVuf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Lyxguxx
best attempt at gatekeeping :ROFLMAO:, "This website will NOT HELP you", on what basis r u saying this when so many of us have ascended.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox and totallynotnash
I always say "to rate yourself accurately you need to shave your head bald."

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: NotBlueFox, itzyaboyJJ, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Chadlite? On what planet are you chadlite, you imbecile? on mars maybe, but on planet earth you're nothing but a nichemaxxed frauding mtn, get your head out of the damn gutter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NotBlueFox, itzyaboyJJ, Latschomatik and 2 others
best attempt at gatekeeping :ROFLMAO:, "This website will NOT HELP you", on what basis r u saying this when so many of us have ascended.
EXACTLY. fucking thank you like what is this nigga on about telling me to get off this site. i’m still nt and there’s useful shit on here that’s actually helped me a lot

• +1
Reactions: negativepsl and Chad15
bro it’s not that easy to just leave this site, and not everyone on this forum is mentally ill. this forum has helped so many people ascend and clavicular is actually a pretty good inspiration
This website has encouraged suicide, and mutilation. It helped no one, and the people it helped were not helped, just validated out of a placebo effect that this effect did any positive about this life. This forum is ran by people who openly encourage suicide.
Clavicular is following the trends of a retards with a big ego, spreading misinformation and try to appear as "high intellect". He has no knowledge about what he says and he certainly did not help anyone here. He spreads harmful misinformation like the rests of the retards here, and gaslight people here into being influenced by his lies.
Clavicular is blind to any criticism and has not shown to be any good to this website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Drazen, negativetiltedheart, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
This website has encouraged suicide, and mutilation. It helped no one, and the people it helped were not helped, just validated out of a placebo effect that this effect did any positive about this life. This forum is ran by people who openly encourage suicide.
Clavicular is following the trends of a retards with a big ego, spreading misinformation and try to appear as "high intellect". He has no knowledge about what he says and he certainly did not help anyone here. He spreads harmful misinformation like the rests of the retards here, and gaslight people here into being influenced by his lies.
Clavicular is blind to any criticism and has not shown to be any good to this website.
@Clavicular

bro my body count at 15 is higher then yours will be in a life time faggot
And you ended up asking "Can I officially consider myself chadlite" on an incel forum.:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

I could break your microscopic skull in a half.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HardmaxxOrDeath, lowtiernormiechad and CoreSchizo
If you had any IQ you would understand that you would look the same with basic normie advice.
This website has not helped anyone and only encouraged suicide into people who took stuff here seriously.
If you actually are on this website you understand this forum is not about "helping". It's about bragging and insulting people you claim to be "inferior" to you. Every "helpful" user has shown to be narcissistic and has not helped anyone.
If you actually believe the lies people here tell you about "bonesmashing", "thumbpulling" you are utterly delusional.
Tell me one single thing this website gatekeeps. Every advice to look better that isn't complete lies is public information that anyone know.
The only thing this website gatekeeps is lies.

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and lain34
Chadlite? On what planet are you chadlite, you imbecile? on mars maybe, but on planet earth you're nothing but a nichemaxxed frauding mtn, get your head out of the damn gutter.
sorry can’t let a ltn tell me this. just say i’m not chadlite bro no need to cope and make your self feel better about your self

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and nullandvoid
Combination of the hair, style/jewelry, and style of selfie/general attitude makes you look both gay and obnoxious. Hopefully you age out of this

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and zurzolo
And you ended up asking "Can I officially consider myself chadlite" on an incel forum.:feelskek:
i’ve ASCENDED BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM WHAT DO YOU FUCKS NOT UNDERSTAND

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
This is a looks improvement forum, not specifically incel, but incels do need to improve their looks. I think you need less volume hair wise, but still keep it long. And you're a teen so you're fine for now, just don't keep that style in college.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and keonxmogs
@Clavicular
Clavicular has yet to respond to me on my unbiased thread that I made about his lies and cope.
The only thing he will respond to this is direct insults to my appearance (which is not in my personal control), and make fun of my unchangeable genetics like a women.

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
Combination of the hair, style/jewelry, and style of selfie/general attitude makes you look both gay and obnoxious. Hopefully you age out of this
you’ve never heard of pretty boy or appeal have you fucking idiot

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, UZB_Strebl and Lyxguxx
i’ve ASCENDED BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM WHAT DO YOU FUCKS NOT UNDERSTAND
You ascended because you were born THAT WAY. Nothing on this website changed your life.
Maybe you think that this website helped you but the reality is: You could've never found out about here, and you would've probably looked the exact same.
This forum did NOT ASCEND you. This forum gaslit you into thinking you can change your appearance by following LIES.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and Lyxguxx
This is a looks improvement forum, not specifically incel, but incels do need to improve their looks. I think you need less volume hair wise, but still keep it long. And you're a teen so you're fine for now, just don't keep that style in college.
100%. agree w everything you just said. i’m not keeping it this long for much longer it’s becuase im in high school and the girls MY age group actually dig it at the moment but ik they and me will grow out of it

• +1
Reactions: everydayfun
I think ur high mtn, ur oversized masseter muscles descend u

• +1
If you actually believe the lies people here tell you about "bonesmashing", "thumbpulling" you are utterly delusional.
you r the one thats delusional, how do u explain those countless threads on bonesmashing and thumbpulling, im sure these past two years all u have done is rot and never tried shit ur self, although i agree with u on "It's about bragging and insulting people you claim to be "inferior" to you." but u can still take in the good knowlegde and use it instead of rotting and arguing like we are rn:lul:

• Ugh..