Can i officially consider my self chadlite

you are NOT knocking shit out, id punch you in square in yoir fucking zygo and it will actaully be a good thing because maybe you can get some fucking bonemass
lol I have a wide face already and I’m 6’ 185 btw good luck with that faggot
BTW I actually have a chin

you definitely don’t even play a sport in HS - fucking geek - ur 5’7 bro I was 5’11 at 15 it’s over for u boyo

lol I have a wide face already and I’m 6’ 185 btw good luck with that faggot
BTW I actually have a chin
i have a chin as well ? it’s more projected then yours my guy. 6’ 185 fuckkk bro chill your scaring me. i’m 5’10 170 on a bulk right now

you definitely don’t even play a sport in HS - fucking geek - ur 5’7 bro I was 5’11 at 15 it’s over for u boyo
ever heard of hockey or basketball 😬 ya probably haven’t incel

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim
i have a chin as well ? it’s more projected then yours my guy. 6’ 185 fuckkk bro chill your scaring me. i’m 5’10 170 on a bulk right now
Ur 5’7* 170 ur fat as fuck u meatball. Plus ur ugly

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ, icetraebald and 2 others
YOURE AN ACTUAL FUCKING UGLY GERBAL. KYS BROCCOLI HAIR FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ, greywind and 4 others
bro are you gonna humble me ? you can get a right hook right to the brow ride give ya some bone mass as well faggot
I do very much think I'd win in a fight against you but that wasn't my point retard, the point is that your head is WAYYY up your ass and that if you don't get it outta there, one way or another you're getting humbled boyo.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17 and itzyaboyJJ
State champion in football x2 try again boyo
starting on varsity as a freshman in hockey and same with basketball. im one of the most athletic niggas in my school boyo

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I do very much think I'd win in a fight against you but that wasn't my point retard, the point is that your head is WAYYY up your ass and that if you don't get it outta there, one way or another you're getting humbled boyo.
all because i asked for validation on something you cum crackers are coming at me as a coping mechanism

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, itzyaboyJJ and nullandvoid
starting on varsity as a freshman in hockey and same with basketball. im one of the most athletic niggas in my school boyo
Yea but u go to public school lol. That’s not an accomplishment. Would’ve started freshman year on varsity for my HS teams too if I went to an inbred brokie public school. Have fun learning about LGBTQ FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17 and lowtiernormiechad
all because i asked for validation on something you cum crackers are coming at me as a coping mechanism
JUST LOL AT YOU, YOU NEED VALIDATION FROM SUBHUMANS AND LTNS, IF YOU WERE TRULY "CHADLITE" OR EVEN HTN YOU WOULDN'T NEED VALIDATION FROM THEM, JUST LOL AT YOUR SUBHUMAN IQ AND GO ER AT THIS POINT JFLLLL :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and serialcoper
JUST LOL AT YOU, YOU NEED VALIDATION FROM SUBHUMANS AND LTNS, IF YOU WERE TRULY "CHADLITE" OR EVEN HTN YOU WOULDN'T NEED VALIDATION FROM THEM, JUST LOL AT YOUR SUBHUMAN IQ AND GO ER AT THIS POINT JFLLLL :lul::lul::lul:
Bro the LTNs are calling him ugly too. This kid clearly doesn’t get it. Thinks he’s a chadlite too JFL

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and nullandvoid
Maybe geomax.
You’ll fs be chadlite in India

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
High mtn

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
U get attention for being ntmaxxed asf

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, Elijah_leo and 2 others
@keonxmogs
Get the fuck out instead of wasting your time in here at 15

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, SubhumanForever and zurzolo
View attachment 3059072View attachment 3059073View attachment 3059075View attachment 3059076View attachment 3059079
be bruttaly honest. i get treated chadlite in public and tend to attract a lot of foids and get slays on the regular
I don’t get it. You already receive feedback & attention from the general public and allegedly you fuck w*men so thats another notch on your belt sooo wouldn’t that be enough validation for you to ride off of? I genuinely cannot rationalize why our opinions of you would even matter or how it would even change anything. Right now i kind of feel like a homeless person and you’re dangling a popeyes chicken sandwich from a fishing rod hook in front of my face and everytime i try to reach for it you slowly pull back a few inches not allowing me to grasp the sandwhich :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, zurzolo and 1 other person
I don’t get it. You already receive feedback & attention from the general public and allegedly you fuck w*men so thats another notch on your belt sooo wouldn’t that be enough validation for you to ride off of? I genuinely cannot rationalize why our opinions of you would even matter or how it would even change anything. Right now i kind of feel like a homeless person and you’re dangling a popeyes chicken sandwich from a fishing rod hook in front of my face and everytime i try to reach for it you slowly pull back a few inches not allowing me to grasp the sandwhich :feelswah:
As I said, if he were truly chadlite, he wouldn't even need validation here. I mean he comes here for even more validation for his already giant ego and then starts coping and acting like a toddler when he gets made fun of, has extremely thin skin jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17 and lowtiernormiechad
Well said uncle

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
As I said, if he were truly chadlite, he wouldn't even need validation here. I mean he comes here for even more validation for his already giant ego and then starts coping and acting like a toddler when he gets made fun of, has extremely thin skin jfl.
Its not even that he just has a disgusting icecream hair and looks like a little girlcor boy, far from chadlite maybe strong MTN

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
you will end up 6ft, you are just 15

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Chadlite in Mumbai jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and 2 others
high mtn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: got.daim, HitAndRun, lowtiernormiechad and 1 other person
wtf u doing here faggot just go get down in pussy

• +1
Prepare some oil twink, im coming to your room tonight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, HardmaxxOrDeath and 4 others
You are not a Chadlite; you look 5'7". And why are you even here if you attract girls? This is an INCEL FORUMMMMMMMMMMM!
It’s not you fuckwit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
You are not a Chadlite; you look 5'7". And why are you even here if you attract girls? This is an INCEL FORUMMMMMMMMMMM!
Its a looksmaxxing forum w incels like you in it. There's a fuckton of ppl w slays here like @Clavicular and @pneumocystosis and my fav robust pretty boy chadeep slayer @Gengar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, itzyaboyJJ, keonxmogs and 2 others
Brutal frame :feelsgiga::feelskek:

Maybe chadlite in the gay scene

• +1
Not chadlite but definitely above average. You should at least trim your hair a bit, other than that you look good

• +1
Its a looksmaxxing forum w incels like you in it. There's a fuckton of ppl w slays here like @Clavicular and @pneumocystosis and my fav robust pretty boy chadeep slayer @Gengar
I’m literally truecel. :ogre:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ghoulish
I’m literally truecel. :ogre:
Larp, I'm stalking you and this is your gf

4266495 Screenshot 2024 07 27 023810

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar, Bars and Darkeningstar
ARE YOU GUYS ALL MAD IM FUCKING
CHADLITE OR SOMETHING ?
I would say you are around chadlite maybe the haircut takes you down a point or two.

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and UZB_Strebl
United by a common enemy

• +1