Can i officially consider my self chadlite

LTN IN MUMBAI
laughs cage GIF

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Mewton, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
you’ve never heard of pretty boy or appeal have you fucking idiot
You look goofy and childish. Other males, particularly males that are older than you, aren’t going to respect you if you have this hairstyle and dress like this. I’m not calling you ugly, just saying it would behoove you to grow up and take yourself seriously.

Stop acting like a little boy. Get a normal hairstyle that’s cleaner cut, stop making fashion choices like wearing 20 rubber bracelets and wearing dangly earrings. Women are still going to be attracted to you. Your face looks good so stop being a trend following cookie cutter and acting gay because Indians on this website ramble about “prettyboymaxxing.”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Neverbeganlmaoo, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
You are not a Chadlite; you look 5'7". And why are you even here if you attract girls? This is an INCEL FORUMMMMMMMMMMM!
fucker is an attention whore cmon guys give this cunt the fucking validation he wants fucking normiefag

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, greywind and CoreSchizo
@Clavicular bro help me out with these fucking brains rot cells
oh of course your master is another narcy normal who is thirsty for validation @Lebgfinal

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, HardmaxxOrDeath, shogrim and 7 others
sorry can’t let a ltn tell me this. just say i’m not chadlite bro no need to cope and make your self feel better about your self
JFLLOOKISM

Are you delusional? you look like you snuck onto earth you cheek sucking logitech alien fraud:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, j05, itzyaboyJJ and 5 others
fucker is an attention whore cmon guys give this cunt the fucking validation he wants fucking normiefag
exactly like i all i want is validation 😤😤😤

you r the one thats delusional, how do u explain those countless threads on bonesmashing and thumbpulling, im sure these past two years all u have done is rot and never tried shit ur self, although i agree with u on "It's about bragging and insulting people you claim to be "inferior" to you." but u can still take in the good knowlegde and use it instead of rotting and arguing like we are rn:lul:
All of these "countless threads on bonesmashing and thumbpulling" are FALSE and MISINFORMATION.
And I am not gonna try to prove you wrong because I've already debunked it in many threads.
People who actually believe in this cope have not shown ANY EVIDENCE into their claim, so much that they are disproving their own stuff themselves.
But some retards like you actually believe smashing your bones is gonna "ascend" someone.
And like I said, the only thing you can reply is direct insults to who I am for things out of my control when I simply pointed up blatant hypocrisy.
There no good knowledge in what you claim is good. And I've yet to see you being any useful.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Chad15
haven’t i made this clear how long ive been lurking 2+years now
Mirin ur imagination. You didn’t ever think signing up in the two years you had been lurking??? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Stop telling tales faggot!

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, shogrim and 6 others
exactly like i all i want is validation 😤😤😤
yeah cunt why are you here? "pussy slayer" lmao you're mtn at BEST you fucking narcy normiefag

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and nullandvoid
Mirin ur imagination. You didn’t ever think signing up in the two years you had been lurking??? :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Stop telling tales faggot!
bro you think id lie about ? jfl😭 trust me pal im not proud of it

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and itzyaboyJJ
yeah cunt why are you here? "pussy slayer" lmao you're mtn at BEST you fucking narcy normiefag
mtn that’s fucking your bitch and mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
you look good bro(y), but chadlite Is insane

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
i'm going to be so real with you, you're one ugly cunt

i don't even mean it in an offensive way, just don't act so narcy i just know people make fun of you irl behind your back because of your attitude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, shogrim, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and nullandvoid
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, got.daim, autisticpain17 and 11 others
@CoreSchizo

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, j05 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
bro i do not give a fuck, you will never reach my bonemass😂😂. and we both know if i’m over 6ft height is no longer a relevant issue. face>height.
Ur retarded little nigga. First you’re frauding hard. Second, If you’re not over 5’11 IRL girls will laugh at you. “You will never reach my bone mass” stfu faggot literally rope ugly cunt. MTN face - decent to LTN due to height.

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and Lyxguxx
bro my body count at 15 is higher then yours will be in a life time faggot
Does that bring you happiness? No it’s just lust

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17 and nullandvoid
Feminine ass face btw, you look like shit. Haircut sucks too

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17 and lowtiernormiechad
Ur retarded little nigga. First you’re frauding hard. Second, If you’re not over 5’11 IRL girls will laugh at you. “You will never reach my bone mass” stfu faggot literally rope ugly cunt. MTN face - decent to LTN due to height.
height is the last thing i’m worried about, im basically 5’10 right now at 15. i know for a fact im reaching 6foot+ i can already fraud 6 foot as it is. keep coping ugly ass nigga

• Ugh..
Reactions: got.daim
height is the last thing i’m worried about, im basically 5’10 right now at 15. i know for a fact im reaching 6foot+ i can already fraud 6 foot as it is. keep coping ugly ass nigga
why do all these 5'6 cunts claim to be 5'10 fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, greywind and 2 others
I mog u hard JFL

Feminine ass face btw, you look like shit. Haircut sucks too
EVERY FUCKING GUY ON TIKTOK HAS THE SAME HAIRCUT AS ME ? FEMININE FEATURES ON A GOOD SKULL IS GOOD???!!

it brings my dick and me happiness actually thank you !
nice larp boyo, thats why you're on here seeking validation FROM OTHER MEN HAHAHAHAHA how pathetic is that? @CoreSchizo

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, greywind and 2 others
Lifts don’t count. I’d be 6’2 with lifts. Are u gonna leave ur shoes in while fucking a chick? I know u never fucked a girl

EVERY FUCKING GUY ON TIKTOK HAS THE SAME HAIRCUT AS ME ? FEMININE FEATURES ON A GOOD SKULL IS GOOD???!!
Pussy ass chin I’d knock ur ass out with a half punch. LOW TESTOSTERONE GENETICS. Ropemaxx

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17 and lowtiernormiechad
Lifts don’t count. I’d be 6’2 with lifts. Are u gonna leave ur shoes in while fucking a chick? I know u never fucked a girl
i don’t even wear lifts bro. and i promise you i have 😂 grounded 2 right now sneaking 2 different foids over in the same night

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and itzyaboyJJ
this thread has me dying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
IMG 7622

“am I chadlite” JFL
Nigga is autistic as fuck
Get surgery lil bro

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and lowtiernormiechad
Delusional tiktokcel

Youre htn

• +1
Reactions: autisticpain17, UZB_Strebl and keonxmogs
i don’t even wear lifts bro. and i promise you i have 😂 grounded 2 right now sneaking 2 different foids over in the same night

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
i’m boutta sound greycelled as fuck but clavicular slays and he runs this bitch ? there’s literally forums where people tell about slays they got at nightclubs bro
greycel clav worshiper just kys bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, autisticpain17, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
nice larp boyo, thats why you're on here seeking validation FROM OTHER MEN HAHAHAHAHA how pathetic is that? @CoreSchizo
Yeah he just keeps telling tales

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
you do the same shit dumb ass nigga

3936768 3918747 2725558 EB6D0A3D 17DD 4AA8 A654 E7EA0DB6DFC4
Listen here you little faggot cunt, you really think you're the shit? you aren't even the fart you arrogant little prick
:lul:, humble yourself before you get humbled.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autisticpain17, HardmaxxOrDeath and itzyaboyJJ
Pussy ass chin I’d knock ur ass out with a half punch. LOW TESTOSTERONE GENETICS. Ropemaxx
you are NOT knocking shit out, id punch you in square in yoir fucking zygo and it will actaully be a good thing because maybe you can get some fucking bonemass

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and lowtiernormiechad
View attachment 3059198
Listen here you little faggot cunt, you really think you're the shit? you aren't even the fart you arrogant little prick
:lul:, humble yourself before you get humbled.
bro are you gonna humble me ? you can get a right hook right to the brow ride give ya some bone mass as well faggot

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, itzyaboyJJ and lowtiernormiechad