Can i officially consider my self chadlite

This website has encouraged suicide, and mutilation. It helped no one, and the people it helped were not helped, just validated out of a placebo effect that this effect did any positive about this life. This forum is ran by people who openly encourage suicide.
Clavicular is following the trends of a retards with a big ego, spreading misinformation and try to appear as "high intellect". He has no knowledge about what he says and he certainly did not help anyone here. He spreads harmful misinformation like the rests of the retards here, and gaslight people here into being influenced by his lies.
Clavicular is blind to any criticism and has not shown to be any good to this website.
Andwer dm ong bro

• JFL
Reactions: watah and UZB_Strebl
because the benefits, the bone growth the muscle it can help me put on and just all the benefits
Ur gonna bald and crash ur test

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
can’t just un swallow bp?
The longer you stay in here the more you might fixate on stupid things. If you want to stay that is your choice however, don't overdo it.

Not chadlite but definitely above average. You should at least trim your hair a bit, other than that you look good
thank you bro forsure

• +1
Reactions: N1666
The longer you stay in here the more you might fixate on stupid things. If you want to stay that is your choice however, don't overdo it.
i’m trying not to i’m still very nt i feel and im not that autistic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, efidescontinuado and Darkeningstar
U are HTN

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
nigga looks like nettspend

• JFL
Reactions: autisticpain17 and itzyaboyJJ

One buzz and it's subhuman land sir. You better chug that finasteride like a diabetic chugging insulin.

And the prefix "Chad" implies you are in the ballpark of pic below.

Downloadfile113

You ain't.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and autisticpain17
most people shitting on u are FAGGOTS who missed out on High School slaying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and keonxmogs
Zayn is considered CL by people here, now compare

Attachments

• 1722364670892.png
    1722364670892.png
    173 KB · Views: 0
  • 1722364697736.png
    1722364697736.png
    270.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, lowtiernormiechad and UZB_Strebl
ur a funny geezer!

this is the funniest thread in .org holy shit

but nah you look good tho

don't know about this haircut but the rest look fine since the sides aren't too poofed up

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Yeah you look good, remember this forum is full of men, you can have insane appeal to females your age but orgs people ideal male face is like sean o pry that would scare off girls your age. Anything above mtn = slayer irl. Also depends who rates you

• +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and keonxmogs
Yeah you look good, remember this forum is full of men, you can have insane appeal to females your age but orgs people ideal male face is like sean o pry that would scare off girls your age. Anything above mtn = slayer irl. Also depends who rates you
thank you bro. that’s why it pisses me off so bad when these incels expect me to look like sean o’pry and completely cut out appeal which everyone women in MY age group picks up on.

you would be a chadlite if you wouldnt be 15 and a manlet, also people here saying you are mtn are coping :lul:

you would be a chadlite if you wouldnt be 15 and a manlet, also people here saying you are mtn are coping :lul:
ik bro smh. let’s say i was 6’3 what would i be rated :feelswat:

ik bro smh. let’s say i was 6’3 what would i be rated :feelswat:
and good build i would prolly give you a 8.5 but only a woman could tell if you are attractive to her or not

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie
You got pectus excavatum?

depending on your parents height you will grow to 6'1 max. at 6'1 you could probably be mid HTN

If we're talking facially MTN+ because you're white. But foids in America will still be attracted because they're gutter and you're white so you're never pulling stacies unless surgery maxxed but good enough

If we're talking facially MTN+ because you're white. But foids in America will still be attracted because they're gutter and you're white so you're never pulling stacies unless surgery maxxed but good enough
okay thanks bro

Good appeal to jlbs. Appeal matters more than psl.

Nowhere near chadlite. HTN at best. Also stop covering your forehead with hair. That is huge fraud.

Nowhere near chadlite. HTN at best. Also stop covering your forehead with hair. That is huge fraud.
bro appeal ?:lul: and you can fraud a little bit when it comes to that jfl no way you just said that. damian katers hairs on his forehead as well as barret at some periods
this explains its self
IMG 8673

bro appeal ?:lul: and you can fraud a little bit when it comes to that jfl no way you just said that. damian katers hairs on his forehead as well as barret at some periods
this explains its self
View attachment 3061849
Most zoomers are frauding. Their upper third sucks so having a fluffy hair is the only way to hide. While Barrett is a genetic miracle so he don't need hiding his forehead. There are dozens of Barrett photos like this.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    57.6 KB · Views: 0
Most zoomers are frauding. Their upper third sucks so having a fluffy hair is the only way to hide. While Barrett is a genetic miracle so he don't need hiding his forehead. There are dozens of Barrett photos like this.
you can argue both, theres plenty of pictures of him with hair on his forehead and hair like that. i wouldn’t say it’s huge fraud. and if it’s making you look better there’s no issue