Can I put topical steroid cream on my dick (HIGH IQ USERS ONLY)

Should I apply my ointment to my dick?

• yes

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • nope

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Hello, I suffer from moderate eczema and it has spread to my phallic member. I do not want to go to the doctor because in order to do that you have to go to the pharmacy first and explain the issue in the middle of the store with people nearby.

So, I am asking if I can use a steroid cream containing, it is moderate potency (per 1g = 0.25mg betamethasone)

Will I substain any side effects?

do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
you will be in the low inhib mogger club

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
for context, it is meant to be used for eczema but I dont know if I can use it in such a thin skinned are like my cock. I will risk it getting sucked into the bloodstream or my collagen shuts down

apparently it can make your dick bigger

Hello, I suffer from moderate eczema and it has spread to my phallic member. I do not want to go to the doctor because in order to do that you have to go to the pharmacy first and explain the issue in the middle of the store with people nearby.

So, I am asking if I can use a steroid cream containing, it is moderate potency (per 1g = 0.25mg betamethasone)

Will I substain any side effects?
I also got eczema how do u treat it

nigga do not use steroid creams under any circumstance that shit will 10x worsen your condition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
nigga do not use steroid creams under any circumstance that shit will 10x worsen your condition
i cleared up my eczema on my arms for several months using a potent steroid cream. It came back cuz i itch but then i just apply it again and now it has been several years and my arm area is fine

i cleared up my eczema on my arms for several months using a potent steroid cream. It came back cuz i itch but then i just apply it again and now it has been several years and my arm area is fine

unlucky for that guy. My cream was potent af and when I stopped I didnt have any withdrawal symptoms. Seems like that guy doesnt respond well to it