Can I run Emo game?

Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
IMG 4012
Going off this recent pic am I good enough to run emo game?

Do I look emo?

It's my only hope to run niche appeal game since I'm truecel facially
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @EthnicelAscension @LordNorwood @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @curryslayerordeath @Playboypuertorican @Petsmart @Dicklet.4.3 @Titbot

Last edited:
Wtf didn't you complain earlier about not getting a gf?

You look good

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, LordGodcat and Deleted member 2597
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
Wtf didn't you complain earlier about not getting a gf?

You look good
yeah I've never had a gf and I'm khhtv

I have severe bimax retrusiom from the side view

s

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, DarknLost, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
View attachment 226301Going off this recent pic am I good enough to run emo game?

Do I look emo?

It's my only hope to run niche appeal game since I'm truecel facially
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @EthnicelAscension @LordNorwood @Blackout.xl @Butthurt Dweller @curryslayerordeath @Playboypuertorican @Petsmart @Dicklet.4.3 @Titbot
You're just autistic theres this kid at my school with recessed jaw like you literally nicknamed no chin anon and he got cute girlfriend they were together like 2 weeks but aye it counts. I'd fuck her and I'm very picky if that counts for anything

You're just autistic theres this kid at my school with recessed jaw like you literally nicknamed no chin anon and he got cute girlfriend they were together like 2 weeks but aye it counts. I'd fuck her and I'm very picky if that counts for anything
I want a qt lovely girlfriend

I'm gonna go to sleep soon so I'll think of a new thing to dream and fantasize about 🥰

Sleeping is the best part of my day since it's where all my fantasizes can be real and it's not like this cruel sick real world I hate

• Love it
Reactions: HurtfulVanity
I want a qt lovely girlfriend

I'm gonna go to sleep soon so I'll think of a new thing to dream and fantasize about 🥰

Sleeping is the best part of my day since it's where all my fantasizes can be real and it's not like this cruel sick real world I hate
I love fantasizing as well when I'm especially sad I spend all day in bed with my eyes closed just imagining situations in my head either on dates or just cute scenarios with different girls I like. Sigh i could've had this if i wasn't an insecure socially retarded autist who rejected multiple girls in middle and high school they then glowed up and are hot now lmao I'm gonna kms now I cant even talk to a girl for more than a minute I will stick to my fantasies

• Love it
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
I love fantasizing as well when I'm especially sad I spend all day in bed with my eyes closed just imagining situations in my head either on dates or just cute scenarios with different girls I like. Sigh i could've had this if i wasn't an insecure socially retarded autist who rejected multiple girls in middle and high school they then glowed up and are hot now lmao I'm gonna kms now I cant even talk to a girl for more than a minute I will stick to my fantasies
I wish I could take a drug that would make me fall asleep and never make me wake up againso I could dream longer of my romantic fantasies :love:

I wish I could take a drug that would make me fall asleep and never make me wake up againso I could dream longer of my romantic fantasies :love:
I dont even sleep I just lay their with my eyes closed fantasizing cute scenarios and suave shit I would never be able to think of irl

You can run retard need help game

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and Short Ugly and Brown
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and nattycel
hilf dem Monster in mir zu explodieren

Yeah you could probably do emo game although idk is that still popular?

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown