• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and Deleted member 16515
Ivermectin worked for COVID, it'll work here as well XD
07ia1fl0gnf81.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
:lul::lul:
I've grown 3cm recently and my dad is 6'0 so If I grow abit, I will start using 2 inch lifts and stop rotting hopefully.
Nice, good luck growing
nope
height is 5'6
that's why I'm here :lul:
I'm here cuz of NTpill, I need to looksmax so hard that the NT doesn't matter anymore
Fact is I know 95% of what I need to do to ascend to gigamoglevel, would u advise me to quit the forum then, since you're here for 1 year and accumulated some experience?
Cuz sometimes the "crab mentality" takes over here and truecels want everybody to give up looksmaxing, and I don't want to risk spending precious time here.
Feels like I already sucked up all quality content and now I just see the daily new threads which are majorly toxic

I'm here cuz of NTpill, I need to looksmax so hard that the NT doesn't matter anymore
NT will always be important tho.
I got approached by 3 younger girls in school when the mask mandate got lifted and I couldn't hold the conversation. I was almost as nervous as the girls lol.
would u advise me to quit the forum then, since you're here for 1 year and accumulated some experience?
I've just been lurking for a while but I only started posting and taking it seriously afew months ago and no, I would not advise you to leave the forum entirely. just read the threads but don't get sucked in too deep, don't become a complete autistic schizo.
the information you can get here is unlike anywhere else. you will constantly stumble upon new information.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
NT will always be important tho.
I got approached by 3 younger girls in school when the mask mandate got lifted and I couldn't hold the conversation. I was almost as nervous as the girls lol.

I've just been lurking for a while but I only started posting and taking it seriously afew months ago and no, I would not advise you to leave the forum entirely. just read the threads but don't get sucked in too deep, don't become a complete autistic schizo.
the information you can get here is unlike anywhere else. you will constantly stumble upon new information.
Thx for the feedback.
Is there a thread that concisely explains NT?

Thx for the feedback.
Is there a thread that concisely explains NT?
this thread by @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos is really good

also watch charisma on command on YouTube to learn more about being NT.
also analyse the behaviour of those who are well liked In your school or work environment and try to understand WHY they're liked.

being NT is really difficult and is something I'm still struggling with.

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
this thread by @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos is really good

also watch charisma on command on YouTube to learn more about being NT.
also analyse the behaviour of those who are well liked In your school or work environment and try to understand WHY they're liked.

being NT is really difficult and is something I'm still struggling with.
The thing is I don't want to fake a personality.
I have rare hobbies compared to peers and because I never go partying as I think partying is for rotters, I question if I am non NT. I'm not sure if I really am nonNT just because I don't participate in peer activities.

Is there a thread that doesn't explain how to fit in but rather how to know if you're really non NT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
The thing is I don't want to fake a personality.
I have rare hobbies compared to peers and because I never go partying as I think partying is for rotters, I question if I am non NT. I'm not sure if I really am nonNT just because I don't participate in peer activities.

Is there a thread that doesn't explain how to fit in but rather how to know if you're really non NT?
well I'm the same tbh.. I much prefer being alone with my thoughts and some music to going out with people, but I think there needs to be a balance. try new activities that are deemed more "socially acceptable" once in a while but also continue to do what you enjoy doing.

I don't know about any threads but read through this one and see if you can implement it into certain aspects of your life. you don't need to go out of your way to go to parties and other social events but try to be charismatic when you're put into a social interaction.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
share link, ill analyse it
local place

What does msm do?
lightens skin, improves skin brightness and supposedly undertones and some users claim it lightens eyes abit but that's BS I think.

edit: also makes hair grow abit faster or something.