Can I talk to someone who has done double jaw surgery in dm's?

W

wizard12

Iron
I need to talk to someone who has done surgery. This is really important and will likely determine whether or not I will go through the procedure. If it's possible I just want to share pics of my profile and would like if you could show me before and after pics to see if the change will be worth it, as well as telling me how many mm's their jaws were moved forward so I can run the numbers with my surgeon. Thanks in advance

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6963 and randomuser2407
I need to talk to someone who has done surgery. This is really important and will likely determine whether or not I will go through the procedure. If it's possible I just want to share pics of my profile and would like if you could show me before and after pics to see if the change will be worth it, as well as telling me how many mm's their jaws were moved forward so I can run the numbers with my surgeon. Thanks in advance
It's only worth it if you have a medical condition that requires it, like if your jaw is jaw is recessed or if you have an underbite, then it's definitely worth getting a double jaw surgery. Otherwise you're better off getting jaw implants if you just want your jaw to be bigger.

I did get a double jaw surgery in 2018 and it was for the worst underbite ever, and I definitely don't regret doing it, it was very uncomfortable but not painful because I was on a lot of morphine for 1 month. And after getting it done, it dramatically increased the amount of attention that I get from women, now hot women want to be with me while in the past, they didn't even notice me. You can send me your pics if you want.

I do have to be clear though, a double jaw surgery is NOT a plastic surgery, it is a medical procedure done by maxillofacial surgeons meant to fix a real medical problem. You don't get to pick the specifics, but in my case, there was an optional addon that was included in the price which was to give me a more defined chin by moving it forwards and I said yes and thanks to that now I actually have a defined chin while before, I didn't really have a chin.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 3020
It's only worth it if you have a medical condition that requires it, like if your jaw is jaw is recessed or if you have an underbite, then it's definitely worth getting a double jaw surgery. Otherwise you're better off getting jaw implants if you just want your jaw to be bigger.

I did get a double jaw surgery in 2018 and it was for the worst underbite ever, and I definitely don't regret doing it, it was very uncomfortable but not painful because I was on a lot of morphine for 1 month. And after getting it done, it dramatically increased the amount of attention that I get from women, now hot women want to be with me while in the past, they didn't even notice me. You can send me your pics if you want.

I do have to be clear though, a double jaw surgery is NOT a plastic surgery, it is a medical procedure done by maxillofacial surgeons meant to fix a real medical problem. You don't get to pick the specifics, but in my case, there was an optional addon that was included in the price which was to give me a more defined chin by moving it forwards and I said yes and thanks to that now I actually have a defined chin while before, I didn't really have a chin.
I do have an overbite, I am reccessed but I am not horrendously reccessed. Can I send pics in dms?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
I do have an overbite, I am reccessed but I am not horrendously reccessed. Can I send pics in dms?
Yes send me your pics in my dms.

when will u not type an essay every reply
Yes send me your pics in my dms.
nvm

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
when will u not type an essay every reply
I can't help myself, it's a bad habit I have developed over years of writing long replies on youtube and reddit.

Need as many people as possible for advice, please let me know if I can DM you. The more the better

I’m in the same boat as you. I’m supposed to go in for double jaw surgery in the next couple months. Are you trying to love your maxilla or lower jaw or both?

I’m in the same boat as you. I’m supposed to go in for double jaw surgery in the next couple months. Are you trying to love your maxilla or lower jaw or both?
Im trying to love myself :(. and both. Dm me dude we will talk about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and SPFromNY914