Can people stop coping with "mouthbreathing"

Lebgfinal

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
Your jaw recession has everything to do with your bone structure, breathing through your nose or mouth wont change your bones.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, RichmondBread, ChiraqJihad and 7 others
Your jaw recession has everything to do with your bone structure, breathing through your nose or mouth wont change your bones.
Idk i breath through nose throuout the day but through mouth at night

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Luffymaxxing and socialcel
Welp, compulsive mouth-breathing has an effect on one's development but yes, if your father looked like pic related, even if you were mouth-breathing, you'd still develop rather normally. To be fair, mouth-breathing is a symptom. You can already tell if a person is going to be mogger even at the age of 2 (Infants have more soft tissue projection than me).

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Bushman, socialcel and 2 others
Welp, compulsive mouth-breathing has an effect on one's development but yes, if your father looked like pic related, even if you were mouth-breathing, you'd still develop rather normally. To be fair, mouth-breathing is a symptom. You can already tell if a person is going to be mogger even at the age of 2 (Infants have more soft tissue projection than me).

View attachment 2855111
What type of parents do you need to have @meals_by_cug type of jaw?

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and socialcel
Cause of Mouthbreathing is literally recession. Its just genes you got from your family. Mouthbreathing is not habit.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining

Severe malocclusion like this is environmental. 80% of people have some sort of malocclusion. Out of that 80% only 4% have class 3 growth e.g. recessed upper jaw (maxilla).
What type of surgery would fix his case?

mirin eliminating the competition

View attachment 2855111
Yeah I have seen kids with mogger jawline.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I'm already not in the race, too ugly 😢
yes, you are doing the "if you can't win, bring others down" technique, we all know mouthbreathing causes recession

yes, you are doing the "if you can't win, bring others down" technique, we all know mouthbreathing causes recession
My point is that this isn't the case:lul:

u retard if a kid has good jaw genetics but has mouthbreathing as a habit during puberty he will be recessed
Any proof of your statement of its basically pseudoscience like mewing and most of this website?

Any proof of your statement of its basically pseudoscience like mewing and most of this website?
mewing doesnt work
but mouthbreathing ruins faces, just search online nosebreather vs mouthbreather

mewing doesnt work
but mouthbreathing ruins faces, just search online nosebreather vs mouthbreather
I don't believe its the case, and if you mouthbreath its because of genetics anyways considering its often linked to breathing issues

View attachment 2855111
My mom and dad have decent bones , actually my dad has one of the biggest chins I have ever seen like giga wide and his skull is huge while I still ended up with brutal recession. My mom has good zygos

My mom and dad have decent bones , actually my dad has one of the biggest chins I have ever seen like giga wide and his skull is huge while I still ended up with brutal recession. My mom has good zygos
My dad also has a huge chin and mine is rather small

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and randomop
Yeah the usual "my parents are models but I'm a recessed subhuman" theory.

• JFL
Reactions: fxckz and Bushman
low iq, its impossible to escape the effects of childhood mouthbreathing simply because of physics and biology. Every mouthbreather I see is recessed by 2 inches with distinctive abnormal adenoid faces, every mouthbreathing subhuman kid has no undereyes or chin and showing signs of facial deformation. My parents and ancestors are forward grown but Im set back inches and downward grown because of mouthbreathing
its not genes u subhuman

brutal thread for deniers