Can somebody watch a horror movie for me and tell me if it’s scary?

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
I want to show it to my friends and family but I’m too pussy to watch it myself can somebody do the honours for me?

Serious replies only reply if you would be down. The movie is like 2 hours long and it’s in Turkish (but English subs)

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, datboijj, Madridista and 6 others
Man up cuh

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Just watched it, wasnt scary. (y)

Bump

• +1
I’ve watched all of them. Which one is it ?

Hmm

• +1
@The Grinch csn you watch it for me then?

• +1
If you send me the link and it’s without registration I can take a look some minutes
alright

What’s the scariest horror movie you have seen

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and The Grinch
I want to show it to my friends and family but I’m too pussy to watch it myself can somebody do the honours for me?

Serious replies only reply if you would be down. The movie is like 2 hours long and it’s in Turkish (but English subs)
I can

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet and thebuffdon690
  • +1
  • +1
Whats the name of the movie?

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690 and LooksThinker
Cobweb 304613261 large

nah i can’t pay attention to dubbed movies cuz if i don’t look at the captions i don’t understand shit

Depends if you haven’t seen any real scary ones like exorcist or conjuring then anything will scare you
This one is different, the exorcist is not scary, this one is, it is very good. I recommend it to everyone. Most horror movies suck, this is the best one I've ever seen

This one is different, the exorcist is not scary, this one is, it is very good. I recommend it to everyone. Most horror movies suck, this is the best one I've ever seen
Watch Dabbe 2013 you will never sleep after watching that

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and urukhaiascension

Users who are viewing this thread

Back