Can someone make a universal rating system?

D

Deleted member 62070

Gold
Im fucking sick and tired of people over and underrating other people in the Rating forum. Wouldnt be examples for each rating pinned somewhere at the top of the rating forum useful? Like this:

subhuman

IMG 3847

ltn
IMG 3849

mtn
IMG 3848

htn
IMG 3851

chad/chadlite
IMG 3850

Note that this is not a rating of the people just a visual example of what type of thread would be beneficial (the actual thread should contain more examples/category and should be higher quality overall obviously)

Attachments

• IMG_3850.jpeg
    IMG_3850.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 0
You're on this site but you don't know what PSL is? A "universal" rating system has been in place for a very long time.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, socialcel, LooksThinker and 2 others
You're on this site but you don't know what PSL is? A "universal" rating system has been in place for a very long time.
i didnt specify that i personally know what the psl scale is, but if you have seen the rating section you would know that people overrate/underrate others all the time. This could be a solution to make the situation somewhat better by giving visual examples. Of course older users wouldnt need this as they been here long enough to know this type of stuff, but greycels (who usually post in ratings) believe everything that others say about them, even nonsense ratings by other greycels.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss