can someone show me real surgery results for long face syndrome?

othersitedown

othersitedown

fat white woman lover
whenever i see people with long faces who have surgery for long face syndrome, they always look like a horse in the before and in the after. shortfacecels with maxillary down grafting always look way better after surgery but horsefacecels seem like they're doomed.

• JFL
Reactions: Blkpill Godfather
Maybe because low-ish gonial are ideal and short face tend to have good forwaed growth so a little bit of CW rotation in a SFcel goes a long way in terms of aestehtics? Just my opinion tho what do I know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Confusednigger and Deleted member 17829
Maybe because low-ish gonial are ideal and short face tend to have good forwaed growth so a little bit of CW rotation in a SFcel goes a long way in terms of aestehtics? Just my opinion tho what do I know
Sfscels usually have good eye area and cheekbones and above avg forward growth that's why bimax makes day and night different

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Sfscels usually have good eye area and cheekbones and above avg forward growth that's why bimax makes day and night different
Fuark I literally have all those things + short face maybe I just need to get a bimax and stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
Can you show me your face? What about ramieri?

No your midface ratio actually looks to be like 0.9 or guess
I've measured it at like 0.95 - 1 but its physically long, saved by wide ipd and widish face.

I've measured it at like 0.95 - 1 but its physically long, saved by wide ipd and widish face.
SFS have short midfaces and midface ratios about 1.05

Tbf it’s not really like an actual thing which can be diagnosed like tat- there’s grey areas, like people who could benefit from CW rotation vs actual deformed people

• +1
SFS have short midfaces and midface ratios about 1.05

Tbf it’s not really like an actual thing which can be diagnosed like tat- there’s grey areas, like people who could benefit from CW rotation vs actual deformed people
oh when you talked about jaw rotation you meant cw rotation? Wouldnt that increase gonial angle, Mine is 110 degs rn and increasing it might push it outside of the ideal 112 - 125 range

Can you show me your face? What about ramieri?
Same structure but she's female thats the only diff , ramieri idk abt him much and I'm too scared abt looking worse after bimax , alfaro would correct sfs correctly I'm sure cuz I've seen many of his surgeries tbh i should go get it really cheap from any experienced surgeon but idk if i would risk my face for saving money

Attachments

• 3058384_1662181066368.png
    3058384_1662181066368.png
    829.8 KB · Views: 0
Same structure but she's female thats the only diff , ramieri idk abt him much and I'm too scared abt looking worse after bimax , alfaro would correct sfs correctly I'm sure cuz I've seen many of his surgeries tbh i should go get it really cheap from any experienced surgeon but idk if i would risk my face for saving money
nice result- tough to tell how much of the ascenion though is from her growing her hair out and better makeup/skin in the after tho

also that squareness to the jaw is much worse on foids than men

did she even get maxillary downgraft or just bsso and genio? looks like the latter to me

tbh she is kind of the type youre talking about- like she has great cheekbones, great eye area, jsut fucked up lower jaw ruining her whole look. Her after looks great and id love to date a girl like that

Last edited:
oh when you talked about jaw rotation you meant cw rotation? Wouldnt that increase gonial angle, Mine is 110 degs rn and increasing it might push it outside of the ideal 112 - 125 range
you need to speak to a maxfac I cant answer these questions

• +1
nice result- tough to tell how much of the ascenion though is from her growing her hair out and better makeup/skin in the after tho

Doesn't matter tbh cuz with sfs softmaxx won't work right? so just consider that after bimax you'll do skincare and hairmaxxing too , tbh i just want to look htn and after that it would be enough for me ig , I'm not that obsessed with fucking 10 girls a day i just want to look good in mirror , sfs legits make me look alien i just wanna look like a human atleast
:feelswhy:

did she even get maxillary downgraft or just bsso and genio? looks like the latter to me
Ig it's a downgraft cuz lip seal has changed a bit i don't have severe sfs my incisor show is 50%
tbh she is kind of the type youre talking about- like she has great cheekbones, great eye area, jsut fucked up lower jaw ruining her whole look. Her after looks great and id love to date a girl like that
Ikr it's like our face is morphed irl , looking human is important first , have you seen morphs in with they make eye or jaw weird and that legit makes the chads look horrible , 90 gonial angle is weird feature too , so we'll probably ascend , I'll softmaxx really hard too

Btw where are your gonions located? It should not be below your lower lip right?

Doesn't matter tbh cuz with sfs softmaxx won't work right? so just consider that after bimax you'll do skincare and hairmaxxing too , tbh i just want to look htn and after that it would be enough for me ig , I'm not that obsessed with fucking 10 girls a day i just want to look good in mirror , sfs legits make me look alien i just wanna look like a human atleast
:feelswhy:

Ig it's a downgraft cuz lip seal has changed a bit i don't have severe sfs my incisor show is 50%

Ikr it's like our face is morphed irl , looking human is important first , have you seen morphs in with they make eye or jaw weird and that legit makes the chads look horrible , 90 gonial angle is weird feature too , so we'll probably ascend , I'll softmaxx really hard too

Btw where are your gonions located? It should not be below your lower lip right?
im not sure what you mean by gonion location

The surgeon I consulted said for me no maxillary downgraft just bsso and genio, but I could get a small downgraft if i really wnated he just didnt think it was necessary

idk I think I might be already HTN, I nearly have full incissor show but have a 35mm chin and a lot of soft tissue bunching when smile.

My gonial angle is like 100 ish

Last edited:
im not sure what you mean by gonion location
By gonion location i mean
Screenshot 2022 09 19 03 59 22 65 6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7

Look the gonion is at the lower lip level , my gonion point is below that maybe that's why it looks blocky , too long ramus :hnghn:

The surgeon I consulted said for me no maxillary downgraft just bsso and genio, but I could get a small downgraft if i really wnated he just didnt think it was
I was about to ask yr opinion on this

Look at him his lower third is short compared to his midface still he looks good bcz of his gonial angle so maybe instead of bimax , bsso genio with ramus reduction to increase angle can fix Minecraft face too? I mean we both don't have severe sfs , incisor show is fine and fixing deepbite will improve it even more so why should we bother doing downgraft it's really invasive

Also why does he look white , he's indian

And how can i see what's my occlusal plane? People here said if it's negative I'll have to get downgraft

By gonion location i mean View attachment 1874144
Look the gonion is at the lower lip level , my gonion point is below that maybe that's why it looks blocky , too long ramus :hnghn:

I was about to ask yr opinion on this
View attachment 1874148
Look at him his lower third is short compared to his midface still he looks good bcz of his gonial angle so maybe instead of bimax , bsso genio with ramus reduction to increase angle can fix Minecraft face too? I mean we both don't have severe sfs , incisor show is fine and fixing deepbite will improve it even more so why should we bother doing downgraft it's really invasive

Also why does he look white , he's indian

And how can i see what's my occlusal plane? People here said if it's negative I'll have to get downgraft
I would not have the ramus reduced tbh

Tall ramus helps to balance a low gonial angle, look at chads like patrick schick and tyler maher, thwey both have low gonial angles but still look good because they have tall ramus, a short ramus would completely ruin their looks in those examples.

I think ramus is one of those bones where taller is almost always better

Imo that guy is good looking inspite of his short chin rather than due to it, and tbh his midface is a bit logn still

I would not have the ramus reduced tbh

Tall ramus helps to balance a low gonial angle, look at chads like patrick schick and tyler maher, thwey both have low gonial angles but still look good because they have tall ramus, a short ramus would completely ruin their looks in those examples.

I think ramus is one of those bones where taller is almost always better

Imo that guy is good looking inspite of his short chin rather than due to it, and tbh his midface is a bit logn still
I agree and shaving ramus would make the jaw round too , what's cavils gonial angle?

I agree and shaving ramus would make the jaw round too , what's cavils gonial angle?
cavils gonial angle is around 100, pattrick schick look about 100 too but its kinda different because his mandible is somewhat curved

• +1
Reactions: Confusednigger
cavils gonial angle is around 100, pattrick schick look about 100 too but its kinda different because his mandible is somewhat curved

Bruh big lifefuel my ramus length is exactly same as him so i would look similiar to him after bimax fuarrrk