can we have a thread about how to text

中原岬

888 Oriental Hollywood Star Dance Gold Song Chines
i've looksmaxxed enough that women are willing to talk to me, but now i can't seem to get over my crippling social anxiety and autism

Yeah, you're talking about NT maxing. I have some experience with that, feel free to AMA

If she actually likes you, there's no specific way to talk.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Talk to them in person.

Texting/calling/emailing/apps for logistics only.

ThatsRight2

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr
Bruh texting for hets. If you tryna fuck, you got to be a man and ask him in person.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell and welpcelly
Pretty much irrelevant. Just use it to talk for a few lines then ask her out. You're not gonna fuck her through text so dont waste your time.

JFL we should all know this by now...

What you say to a woman does not matter. Your personality, "confidence", and speaking skills mean nothing. The only thing you are evaluated on is looks/height.

If you cannot get laid, it's not because you cannot text. It's because you're not good looking enough. Why do you think you have "social anxiety" OP? Because you were (and likely still are) ugly... it is not possible to have it otherwise unless you have a legitimate medical condition, which I am willing to gamble and say you don't.

Instead of looking for "help with texting", look to looksmax more or accept your subpar looks. This is the unfortunate truth.

• +1
Reactions: GAY
JFL we should all know this by now...

What you say to a woman does not matter. Your personality, "confidence", and speaking skills mean nothing. The only thing you are evaluated on is looks/height.

If you cannot get laid, it's not because you cannot text. It's because you're not good looking enough. Why do you think you have "social anxiety" OP? Because you were (and likely still are) ugly... it is not possible to have it otherwise unless you have a legitimate medical condition, which I am willing to gamble and say you don't.

Instead of looking for "help with texting", look to looksmax more or accept your subpar looks. This is the unfortunate truth.
lol I fuxxed yo mama

• +1
Reactions: hybriderr, Youngcell and ZyzzReincarnate
go to good looking loser to get u started. just google it brehs

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began

There are three basic ways to become more NT. These are what work the best IMO.

1. Attend more socal events, make it a point to speak with everyone you know, and at least one person you don't

2. Join a club or class and become good friends with at least one person there. Good friends meaning you go out to eat with them, attend their B-Day party, stuff like that.

3. When speaking with others, pretend like you're on a TV show. Would the people watching be entertained? Confused? This forces you to think about the effects of what you say, in the hopes of indentifying bad patterns in your speech.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
When speaking with others, pretend like you're on a TV show. Would the people watching be entertained? Confused? This forces you to think about the effects of what you say, in the hopes of indentifying bad patterns in your speech.
Wouldn‘t that increase your anxiety? I kind of remember how I tried to focus on my speech, but I got even more nervous and started stuttering

Wouldn‘t that increase your anxiety? I kind of remember how I tried to focus on my speech, but I got even more nervous and started stuttering

I'm at a point where I don't have that issue. For people with more extreme anxiety, I would encourage them to build up confidence and do whatever they can to just speak with others, rather than follow the third step. Just because it works for me doesn't mean it'll work for everyone

There are three basic ways to become more NT. These are what work the best IMO.

1. Attend more socal events, make it a point to speak with everyone you know, and at least one person you don't

2. Join a club or class and become good friends with at least one person there. Good friends meaning you go out to eat with them, attend their B-Day party, stuff like that.

3. When speaking with others, pretend like you're on a TV show. Would the people watching be entertained? Confused? This forces you to think about the effects of what you say, in the hopes of indentifying bad patterns in your speech.
I dont have a problem with that, I thought you had a texting guide. Im very introverted NT, I learned it from when I was fat so I had to be funny to play my odds.

I dont have a problem with that, I thought you had a texting guide. Im very introverted NT, I learned it from when I was fat so I had to be funny to play my odds.

Texting isn't that hard. Just don't say anything important over text. Casual stuff only. If it's important, either call them or speak to them in person

Texting isn't that hard. Just don't say anything important over text. Casual stuff only. If it's important, either call them or speak to them in person
never text much, only really necessary things. Remember: Chad answers with "ok" "lol" "right" and so on

What about texting for logistics? Or is casual texting fine?

The best advice about texting is you want to text the least amount of time. It should be 3-5 texts before you plan to meet up. The only exception is if that leads to snapchat were she teases you before meeting up.