can we please ban funkyflamingo for his own good

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
extreme example of BDD

this guy has serious mental problems and i see him getting banned from this site as his only hope to get his mental illness cured.

the guy posts at least 5 rate me threads every single day and spams the forum with his shitty selfies.

at least badg was funny but funkyflamingo and leo are just sad humans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, The Grinch, Deleted member 47180 and 24 others
What does he look like

• JFL
Reactions: Arcturus, rand anon, shabby890 and 2 others
@subhumanchad @FunkyFlamingo

Ok I think this thread will pick up rate my Masseters and side profile

1608997C B45B 415D 80A2 75C9B8B65C28
C39EE653 8D18 4E7B 9911 FA12D92B96DD
6E1057BA A77D 4CC9 A841 3FD96AF9BBD3

• JFL
Reactions: baboon593, Deleted member 20399 and Samsepioler
how tf you say funky has mental problems but badg doesn’t. Funky actually looks a lot better then when he started badg looks the exact same in every fucking post and says “very subhuman am I? I need rope?” And people give him advice he just doesn’t do anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, Samsepioler, ItsOver999 and 8 others
how tf you say funky has mental problems but badg doesn’t. Funky actually looks a lot better then when he started badg looks the exact same in every fucking post and says “very subhuman am I? I need rope?” And people give him advice he just doesn’t do anything
Both of them are subhumans who should be shot to put of misery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and roping3264
badg is troll poster other nigga is wannabe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830, Deleted member 47180, BoredPrince and 3 others
badg is troll poster other nigga is wannabe
Badg is trolling? And funky isn’t a wannabe he’s one of the only people on the forum who actually looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and BitchBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48830
JoinedJun 29, 2023
Have you seen funky at the start and then now ? He looks much better. And if badg is trolling he should be banned because I thought him be mentally unstable was funnier

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
We should do a fundraiser to buy him new eye contacts. The ones that he currently uses must be starting to be rusty by now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, Deleted member 47180, Samsepioler and 2 others
We should do a fundraiser to buy him new eye contacts. The ones that he currently uses must be starting to be rusty by now.
They are yearly lenses. They have a long time to go. That's why they were expensive

• WTF
Reactions: MaghrebGator
He's a dedicated looksmaxxer
Let him be, he will ascend unlike most rotters due to it

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, yvngbreadstick and RealFunkyFlamingo
@FunkyFlamingo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and RealFunkyFlamingo
He's a dedicated looksmaxxer
Let him be, he will ascend unlike most rotters due to it
True, my dedication is through the roof. And as Andrew Tate once said. Once u put a lot of energy into one thing, it'll eventually pay off one way or another. It's just a case of patience. Just like with gymcelling same concept.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
Everyone on Looksmax has BDD

I think I'm gonna make it so that Funky has to follow an "only one schizopost per week rule"

Not only do I think he suffers from mental issues, it's also making the Ratings subforum harder to read through as well as it's cluttered by a bunch of unintentional shitposts of his

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 26379
I think I'm gonna make it so that Funky has to follow an "only one schizopost per week rule"

Not only do I think he suffers from mental issues, it's also making the Ratings subforum harder to read through as well as it's cluttered by a bunch of unintentional shitposts of his
He's a cute puppy who did nothing wrong.

He's a cute puppy who did nothing wrong.
apparently it's considered schizoposting by the rest of the mod team

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias
I ascend alot cope

I ascend cope

Yeah but he was funny, especially threads names

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
badg literally put pics of him sitting on the toilet with his dick out asking for rating

JFL if u think he was serious

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
Badg ascended bruv he just has depression

He might become User of the year though

extreme example of BDD

this guy has serious mental problems and i see him getting banned from this site as his only hope to get his mental illness cured.

the guy posts at least 5 rate me threads every single day and spams the forum with his shitty selfies.

He is a ugly subhuman he deserve it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
badg literally put pics of him sitting on the toilet with his dick out asking for rating

JFL if u think he was serious
He prolly is serious jsut extremely fucked up in the head

extreme example of BDD

Screenshot 20231227 205505

Badg ascended bruv he just has depression
True im very depressed in last 4 days i not leave my house and spend almost all time in bed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693