Can wearing 1inch insoles cause anterior pelvic tilt?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

idk how can yall manage to wear 3-5 inches lol

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and EnglandBadman
U can’t fraud height bc it comes with frame, hand size and shit like that, I’d imagine anyone wearing lifts just looks un proportional. I’ve seen barrett wear obvious lifts ones and looked weird

• +1
Reactions: Pride, murdah, wsada and 3 others
1 inch insoles wouldn't make a difference
They get compressed to like 0.5 inches in a week lol

But also if you get anything more it's gonna look like RDJ and you'd get bullied
Just take HGH

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and levelup32434
1 inch insoles wouldn't make a difference
They get compressed to like 0.5 inches in a week lol

But also if you get anything more it's gonna look like RDJ and you'd get bullied
Just take HGH
im 20 and 6ft, boosting to 6"1 with the insoles lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and levelup32434
U can’t fraud height bc it comes with frame, hand size and shit like that, I’d imagine anyone wearing lifts just looks un proportional. I’ve seen barrett wear obvious lifts ones and looked weird
most tall people are skinny as fuck if they are not lifting anyways

im 20 and 6ft, boosting to 6"1 with the insoles lol
Why do u need it? lol
I'm the same height and it would literally make no difference
Just claim 6'1 or something
Foids always think I'm taller than I am anyway. I've gotten 6'2 before jfl

Why do u need it? lol
I'm the same height and it would literally make no difference
Just claim 6'1 or something
Foids always think I'm taller than I am anyway. I've gotten 6'2 before jfl
because i get height mogged even by girls sometimes

• JFL
Reactions: marek937
1-2 inch shouldnt fuck up ur posture

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
no. just don't wear lifts all the time and it won't be a problem. lifts, like high heels for women, should only be worn for special occasions. when you go to work or the gym you should obviously not wear lifts. 1 inch won't matter much. i wear 1.5 inch lifts with 1.5 inch shoes. this gives me a total of around 2 inches after compression.

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Tai Lung
i push 2 inches and i had insane pain for the first 3 months, now it’s fine so im finding new ways to add more. The goal is 3 to 4 inches, 3 daily and 4 for nights out

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne and Tai Lung
i push 2 inches and i had insane pain for the first 3 months, now it’s fine so im finding new ways to add more. The goal is 3 to 4 inches, 3 daily and 4 for nights out
what is your height

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
i know…barefoot in 5’0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Tai Lung
@ReadBooksEveryday why he slays and i dont?
He recently got erectile dysfunction among other things. How about you show some sympathy to the nigga you unempathetic cruel bozo

Don't mock him like this again. My warning to you. Pseudo must be cared for and nurtured into becoming a strong curry/italian man

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Bozoogway, Tai Lung and PseudoMaxxer
He recently got erectile dysfunction among other things. How about you show some sympathy to the nigga you unempathetic cruel bozo

Don't mock him like this again. My warning to you. Pseudo must be cared for and nurtured into becoming a strong curry/italian man
Best Friends Sport GIF by UFC

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Tai Lung

saint the bull will punish you for insulting me like that

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and ReadBooksEveryday
saint the bull will punish you for insulting me like that
Sorry but I was merely pretending to be a Bull fan. My real allegiance will always be with the Elixir!

Sorry but I was merely pretending to be a Bull fan. My real allegiance will always be with the Elixir!
elixir has no power compared to saint bull, be careful for calling me narcissistic now. The curry train is coming for you.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday