Can you guys give me career advice?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
For the sake of argument I have no technical experience, skills or qualifications, I have been rotting for about 6 months now and dont have a choice but to start wage slaving. Im awkward and human interaction has to be minimal, im too old to work fast food so what should I be looking for? Even basic labour work requires me to have some kind of certificate for legal reasons.

Im like a 4psl if that counts

For the sake of argument I have no technical experience, skills or qualifications, I have been rotting for about 6 months now and dont have a choice but to start wage slaving. Im awkward and human interaction has to be minimal, im too old to work fast food so what should I be looking for? Even basic labour work requires me to have some kind of certificate for legal reasons.

Start learning data analytics and computer databases such as Excel the Access then SQL then SAS and Oracle SQL . That will take you a about a year. Then get your certificate in one of these , the starting pay for knowing any of these esp SQL and SAS is high

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Start learning data analytics and computer databases such as Excel the Access then SQL then SAS and Oracle SQL . That will take you a about a year. Then get your certificate in one of these , the starting pay for knowing any of these esp SQL and SAS is high
Thanks good advice, ill try but im not exactly very intelligent. Currently I do need some kind of income however.

try osrs

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 2205

Just LDAR

try learning something bro

• +1
Reactions: Pu33
You could try doing a security job or working as a bouncer or something like that. I also had some friends who did landscaping and painting type jobs and they found those to be decent.