Can you make your eyebrows look more positively tilted?

D

Deleted member 1851

I am not an incel. All my posts were satire.
When I faceapp my photos with the smooth skin filter, the biggest difference in my face (besides obviously the skin) is my eyebrows. They look slightly darker/fuller but they get a more positive tilt, which I could attribute to eyebrow shaving?

If someone knows a lot about this, please help as I think it will make a huge difference

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
If your eyebrows are vertically thick enough, you can shave or thread them into a slightly more positivity titled shaped.
At the cost of making your eyebrows thinner/ [more homo :forcedsmile::lul::lul:]

Tiktok Example:

Maybe you could add in microblading to combat the thinness, but otherwise botox is the surgery opinion.

That's my guess on this :feelswat:(y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Finally a useful thread for me personally
The only thing wrong with my eye area is my neutral tilted eyebrows

• Woah
If your eyebrows are vertically thick enough, you can shave or thread them into a slightly more positivity titled shaped.
At the cost of making your eyebrows thinner/ [more homo :forcedsmile::lul::lul:]

Tiktok Example:
View attachment 1841685
Maybe you could add in microblading to combat the thinness, but otherwise botox is the surgery opinion.

That's my guess on this :feelswat:(y)
Yeah, my eyebrows are pretty thick already and hopefully, castor oil makes it even denser and thicker, I'm kinda afraid of it looking bad and weird after shaving so I'm gonna wait a bit lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
Btw, before I go to bed, I am using a hairstyle like this atm and I have a theory that it gives the impression of better tilt since it covers the sides of the brow, not 100% sure tho, worth trying out nevertheless

Attachments

• 1661653264879.png
    1661653264879.png
    165.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
you can shave part of your eyebrows, get it laser removed and use minoxidil and microneedling to grow in a new place if it grows any

minoxidil gives some eyebrow growth

I have very thick and long eyebrows but neutrally tilted, I dont think changing to a positive tilt will make a huge difference since everything else with your face as to be ok and a sudden change of shape or tilt could look uncanny.

Nevertheless, if you want to change them, use minoxidil to make them more vertically thicker and then pluck some hairs that make the eyebrow look like it's going down. I wouldnt use any blade or razor bc it looks gay af and dont trim them excesively bc of the same reason, just pluck some hairs and you would be fine. Still there are many good posts if you search them up.

• +1
Getting Botox on forehead and crows feet can cause a slight positive tilt to the eyebrows

When I faceapp my photos with the smooth skin filter, the biggest difference in my face (besides obviously the skin) is my eyebrows. They look slightly darker/fuller but they get a more positive tilt, which I could attribute to eyebrow shaving?

If someone knows a lot about this, please help as I think it will make a huge difference
this is how you do it https://looksmax.org/threads/why-dont-you-browmaxx-pictures-microblading.387643/#post-6589105

this could create the illusion of a positive tilt

if you feel comfortable posting a picture of only your brows then please do. i check in on this site fairly rarely but might comment

• +1
View attachment 1862138
I was gonna use minox to make them darker but since im on accutane and my skin already hurts, i will finish it first. Lmk what u think i can do
i actually think they look quite good, and if you're using something anything on your lashes then stop. if it weren't for your thick lashes you'd get more an impression of a positive tilt.

i'm not sure what could be done to enhance. i'd say faceapp your photo and then try to see if any of the eyebrow changes look better than the original, and if they are achievable using trimming/dying/microblading. but I actually think your brows are good already.

• +1
i actually think they look quite good, and if you're using something anything on your lashes then stop. if it weren't for your thick lashes you'd get more an impression of a positive tilt.

i'm not sure what could be done to enhance. i'd say faceapp your photo and then try to see if any of the eyebrow changes look better than the original, and if they are achievable using trimming/dying/microblading. but I actually think your brows are good already.
My lashes are naturally big, i dont think i should trim them tho.

This is the faceapp version ( keep in mind that my eyes changed too:)
FaceApp 1662816625923

My lashes are naturally big, i dont think i should trim them tho.

This is the faceapp version ( keep in mind that my eyes changed too:)
.View attachment 1862149
you can use faceapp's eraser to revert any changes to the actual eyes.

if you want to compare them then make a gif out of them, so we can easily see before and after. which of the many many faceapps filter did you use?

you can use faceapp's eraser to revert any changes to the actual eyes.

if you want to compare them then make a gif out of them, so we can easily see before and after. which of the many many faceapps filter did you use?
Smooth skin and cheekbones lol.

The eyebrows are darker, closer set, abd more dense

if they're more dense in the upper distal part that's something that's achievable with microblading but honestly i wouldn't put much effort in it were i you. if you make a gif out of the pictures you'd see changes more clear and can decide if some eyebrow plucking would be any good.

• +1
if they're more dense in the upper distal part that's something that's achievable with microblading but honestly i wouldn't put much effort in it were i you
Yeah, i think i would gain like 0.1 psl with it so i will not stress about it rn. Ty tho