Canada / America is easy mode compared to UK

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
My likes have literally tripled sometimes quadrupled since I relocated to Canada. I feel like I'm collecting Pokémon cards right now waiting for a gold edition of Charizard or something.

I'm even getting different ethnics liking me although still curry (sometimes top 10%) although I can't get a single MENA not even bottom 20% overweight LTB. That curry flag on Muzz is too much for them. No problems if I can get a top 10% pashtun foid. My view to like ratio is higher if I recall correctly than @Xangsane in UK who is white passing Arab. It's truly over for UKcels. Being in Britain is hardmode central of the world. If I hit off with one of them I may seriously consider leaving this cursed island.

Tagging curries and/or Muslimcels @SidharthTheSlayer @chinpilled69 @TRUE_CEL @JohnDoe @emeraldglass @IndraBC @RAMU KAKA @Razeb @Zer0/∞ @Manchild

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Krakowski, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
SecularIslamist

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
ive never been to europe, but I do want to vist soon

I thought they’d discriminate more against curries than uk?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura and GabachoCopium
I thought they’d discriminate more against curries than uk?
Who? I'm on Muzz this is a 90% curry app. The ones in UK are chasing chad, the ones in Canada seem way for realistic. I've had three profile views and two likes so far in Canada.

However my last 50 profile views in UK has zero like. I'm incel over there and chadlite in Canada. Even as a manlet. The women are about the same level PSL wise not much difference btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and EnglandBadman
Who? I'm on Muzz this is a 90% curry app. The ones in UK are chasing chad, the ones in Canada seem way for realistic. I've had three profile views and two likes so far in Canada.

However my last 50 profile views in UK has zero like. I'm incel over there and chadlite in Canada. Even as a manlet. The women are about the same level PSL wise not much difference.
Are you just visiting? Cos the economy in Canada is super hard to live in. Pisses me off cos i know theres a bunch of east asian girls there

Are you just visiting? Cos the economy in Canada is super hard to live in. Pisses me off cos i know theres a bunch of east asian girls there
Lol I'm not there. I just geospoofed my location.

At least on this app there doesn't seem to be as much curries. However in the UK, Muzz have basically got all Muslim men by the balls.

Why does that piss you off

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

UK is only good to find indian and paki bussy

I want @Xangsane bussy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Dedsrs? I live in Canada

Canada and UK is an ethnic hellhole
So probably

Who? I'm on Muzz this is a 90% curry app.
That is the most brutal shit I've ever heard

My sincerest condolences for taking what you can get. Best of luck.

• So Sad
Did you read? Out of three profile views at the time nigga. I had just geospoofed and within minutes two likes. Meanwhile in UK I usually need to wait 2-3 days.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Usa is easier than canada. Girls here in canada are racist to ethnics

• Hmm...