Cancer doesn’t exist… 185 IQ thread

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
It’s just a bunch of doctors inducing nocebo into vulnerable and naive patients by gaslighting them with “scans” (such as MRIs) of white dots that’s are actually benign.

Nocebo: The opposite of placebo. Where believing you are sick leads to real life symptoms and destroyed mental health.

People NEVER know they have cancer until they walk into the hospital. And only ruin their health with Chemo and prescriptions. Once their health is permanently ruined, they get off the poison and recover somewhat, but never fully, and falsely believe they’ve been cured of something far worse and their beliefs are amplified by the sensation of post cancer recovery.

The patients who do not comply are always that case of “The doctors said she was supposed…” and are always deemed the anomaly.

JFL at sheep. 🐑

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 5815 and 18 others
So how do people die ??

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Are you larping?

No, Aside from Histological analysis there are objective xray tests that can be done on the mtDNA of biopsies that can unequivocally identify cancers.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, User28823, fauxfox and 7 others
No, Aside from Histological analysis there are objective xray tests that can be done on the mtDNA of biopsies that can unequivocally identify cancers.
🤣🤣🤣
Niggas getting gaslit so Fken hard

I love when dudes who haven’t even seen actual tissue in a microscope throw “histological analysis” at me

I even explained in post that they look at benign deviations and gaslight you to take posion and radiate yourself and you have the audacity to come at me with this

Miss me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Chadrapist
So how do people die ??
People without cancer don’t die?
What kind of question is this?

How do they die from cancer?

Ummm, they don’t? They either continue living after the diagnosis or die from all the chemo and poison pills.

Over for this forum. Muh cancer is a conspiracy theory lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838, Mewton, horizontallytall and 11 others
Over for this forum. Muh cancer is a conspiracy theory lmao
Yeah real conspiracy on something that’s undetectable, non-contagious, but requires radiation to cure? Fuck outta here loser.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
undetectable
Wrong. You run various imaging tests such as CT scans, bones scans, MRIs, ultrasounds etc. It depends of what type of cancer you are looking for.
non-contagious
So?
requires radiation to cure
Again beyond low IQ. You literally don’t even know what cancer is. Cancer are cells that lose control of the regulation of replication. This is caused by the mutation of DNA. The reason cancer isn’t contagious because it’s literally your OWN cells.

• +1
Reactions: Shrekguy3838 and Deleted member 20370
Wrong. You run various imaging tests such as CT scans, bones scans, MRIs, ultrasounds etc. It depends of what type of cancer you are looking for.

So?

Again beyond low IQ. You literally don’t even know what cancer is. Cancer are cells that lose control of the regulation of replication. This is caused by the mutation of DNA. The reason cancer isn’t contagious because it’s literally your OWN cells.
?? Do you niggas not even read my first thread lol jfl at you losers

Everyone knows by now the that cancer cells are cells that don’t stop growing. Yeah you get cells that become the hulk nigga stfu goofy ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
MRI and CT scans are not considered detected that’s just a play on science technology. Notice all contagious diseases you don’t need special instruments to see.

• +1
?? Do you niggas not even read my first thread lol jfl at you losers

Everyone knows by now the that cancer cells are cells that don’t stop growing. Yeah you get cells that become the hulk nigga stfu goofy ass
You are a fucking idiot. Yeah when women go gets scans to see if they have breast cancer the doctor is gaslighting them and breast cancer is just a conspiracy.😂.

Holy shit imagine being this dumb. If you already know what cancer is then why are you so baffled it’s non-contagious?
Notice all contagious diseases you don’t need special instruments to see.

lmfao at your literal street shitter IQ

You are a fucking idiot. Yeah when women go gets scans to see if they have breast cancer the doctor is gaslighting them and breast cancer is just a conspiracy.😂.

Holy shit imagine being this dumb. If you already know what cancer is then why are you so baffled it’s non-contagious?

lmfao at your literal street shitter IQ
If a man in a white robe came to you you’d literally believe anything he says. What difference does it make the type of cancer and the demographic targeted? Woman with breast cancer man with prostate cancer it’s all a FKEN MEME
stop commenting on my thread you’re raising my blood pressure.

• +1
  • JFL
Based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Chadrapist
:feelsuhh:What difference does it make the type of cancer and the demographic targeted? Woman with breast cancer man with prostate cancer it’s all a FKEN MEME
stop commenting on my thread you’re raising my blood pressure.
Idiot detected opinion rejected

Bump

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
Idiot detected opinion rejected
Stop hating on ppl better than you

You can’t bench 300 lbs nor are you a truck driver nor are you a Java programmer I mog your goofy ass and I probably would duck your sister

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
quality shitpost

It’s just a bunch of doctors inducing nocebo into vulnerable and naive patients by gaslighting them with “scans” (such as MRIs) of white dots that’s are actually benign.

Nocebo: The opposite of placebo. Where believing you are sick leads to real life symptoms and destroyed mental health.

People NEVER know they have cancer until they walk into the hospital. And only ruin their health with Chemo and prescriptions. Once their health is permanently ruined, they get off the poison and recover somewhat, but never fully, and falsely believe they’ve been cured of something far worse and their beliefs are amplified by the sensation of post cancer recovery.

The patients who do not comply are always that case of “The doctors said she was supposed…” and are always deemed the anomaly.

JFL at sheep. 🐑
My step grandpa died of cancer 2 months ago. They didn't even put him through chemo due to his old age. He denied being sick all together even in his last days. Didn't seem to help him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
My step grandpa died of cancer 2 months ago. They didn't even put him through chemo due to his old age. He denied being sick all together even in his last days. Didn't seem to help him.
An 86 year old died let’s blame cancer

He was high IQ knew it was just his time. He spent his last days in comfort instead of chemo suffering and shortening it even further.

Assuming you’re not just blatantly lying about the whole thing you sound like an NPC created by the gov I’ve NEVER heard this format before

• +1
Reactions: watah, HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 21531 and 2 others
Water.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
They hated him because he told the truth

• +1
Thoughts on “benign” white dots forming in the brain causing important brain structures to be distorted making people lose brain function?

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Exactly , Walter White died of blood loss and not muh lung cancer

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, HTN_Mentalcel and ShowerMaxxing

JFL at sheep. 🐑
I had family members from both sides who died of cancer.

You don't think cancer existed before chemoterapy ?

• +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Not a single molecule Machiavellimaxxer

Amazing thread OP

Not a single molecule Machiavellimaxxer
The elites who made up cancer and the logic to support it got these guys by the ballsacs, legit squeezing and twisting them and these guys begging for more.

Cancer itself is a perfect example of exceptionally high Machia as it managed to fool pretty much everyone.

The elites who made up cancer and the logic to support it got these guys by the ballsacs, legit squeezing and twisting them and these guys begging for more.

Cancer itself is a perfect example of exceptionally high Machia as it managed to fool pretty much everyone.
The elite that “made up” cancer probably died from cancer

“Muh cancer doesn’t exist. All these years of thorough research is a scam bro” :soy:

Please leave your mom’s basement for once bro. I beg you.

You don't think cancer existed before chemoterapy ?
5B092D57 4F72 4BA0 8D11 FE83A5768CC0 D424EC9C 5A66 430E 87F3 DEA9D4C28C78

Miss me with dis shit nigga!

Before chemo was widespread cancer was just mysterious death that happened once in a blue moon now everyone has it.

I don’t got the energy to debate how ridiculous this is id rather just drill a .45 in your skull. Not enough lead for you sheep.

• JFL
“Muh cancer doesn’t exist. All these years of thorough research is a scam bro” :soy:

Please leave your mom’s basement for once bro. I beg you.
You’re 135 IQ, smart enough to see therapy a scam but not smart enough to see “modern research” is *sometimes* also a scam

That’s how they filter out you guys, they mix the lies in with the truth, you have to be gifted like me to see it. Leave yo mofo basement nigga I got a CDL and programmercel on PEDs you so shit compared to me I mog you to oblivion

• +1
The elite that “made up” cancer probably died from cancer
Quit talking nigga fuck out my thread go read up about more studies

I aint got the energy to deal with you sheep

Quit talking nigga fuck out my thread go read up about more studies

I aint got the energy to deal with you sheep
Nigga I’ve done studies on brain cancer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Tom Jones
View attachment 2069401View attachment 2069402

Miss me with dis shit nigga!

Before chemo was widespread cancer was just mysterious death that happened once in a blue moon now everyone has it.

I don’t got the energy to debate how ridiculous this is id rather just drill a .45 in your skull. Not enough lead for you sheep.
Answering like this to something that wasnt even a claim but a rational question
Kys

Last edited:
You’re 135 IQ, smart enough to see therapy a scam but not smart enough to see “modern research” is *sometimes* also a scam

That’s how they filter out you guys, they mix the lies in with the truth, you have to be gifted like me to see it. Leave yo mofo basement nigga I got a CDL and programmercel on PEDs you so shit compared to me I mog you to oblivion
There are more enough things out there to help people’s need in every aspect and therapy was one of it but my point was it has now become a bit too much of a commercial aspect and the help it truly delivers to the society is over exaggerated.

Now coming to cancer, while I don’t deny the fact that hospitals scam you, it’s retarded to say that the whole entire thing is a scam and is on par with “muh therapy”. Magnetic resonance imaging and many other high tech equipments exist to on a purpose to see and diagnose things that aren’t seen or hard to guess by just a virtual examination.

And regarding the Prescriptions, unless you are in some tier-1 scammer hospital, you probably aren’t prescribed too away from the wrong side of the diagnosis and definitely not to “poison you” or whatever.

All I say is, people tend not to listen the doc’s word on cancer a lot of times out of pure arrogance and ignorance thinking it’s a pure scam and only know it’s true when the symptoms are over 5x and now boom! You better just die off than take any prescriptions now you moron.

Always visit a doc who is personally close to you (friend, relative or family) or at least you know you can trust if not you might have a good chance of getting scammed as hard truth as it is, the medical service is now sadly getting more and more commercial.

There are more enough things out there to help people’s need in every aspect and therapy was one of it but my point was it has now become a bit too much of a commercial aspect and the help it truly delivers to the society is over exaggerated.

Now coming to cancer, while I don’t deny the fact that hospitals scam you, it’s retarded to say that the whole entire thing is a scam and is on par with “muh therapy”. Magnetic resonance imaging and many other high tech equipments exist to on a purpose to see and diagnose things that aren’t seen or hard to guess by just a virtual examination.

And regarding the Prescriptions, unless you are in some tier-1 scammer hospital, you probably aren’t prescribed too away from the wrong side of the diagnosis and definitely not to “poison you” or whatever.

All I say is, people tend not to listen the doc’s word on cancer a lot of times out of pure arrogance and ignorance thinking it’s a pure scam and only know it’s true when the symptoms are over 5x and now boom! You better just die off than take any prescriptions now you moron.

Always visit a doc who is personally close to you (friend, relative or family) or at least you know you can trust if not you might have a good chance of getting scammed as hard truth as it is, the medical service is now sadly getting more and more commercial.
A doctor you can trust?

What next you gonna tell a deer to speak with a lion it can trust?

Trusting these fucks is a BIG MISTAKE.

• +1

Also you’re backpedaling. Before you were pretty dead set therapy is a scam aside for certain cases like a Stacylite wanting to complain about not getting 65% of her husbands shit and having to settle for 55% or a kid that just stutters now you’re blaming the population and saying “Dey too many of dem!”

A doctor you can trust?
Yes, a doctor you can trust. Your dad, mom, siblings of whoever a close relative. If not a a friend of a close relative at the least.

Imagine yourself as a doctor, would you scam your own blood? Hence that’s what required in these modern times. Back from the place where I came from we had a saying which now with the poor translation would be “one doctor for one good home” meaning there has to be at least doc who is your blood, one you can trust, one who wouldn’t scam.