Caninemaxx is the real maxx (DYELCELS GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
Screenshot 20230212 1154232

In your looksmaxxing journey you have to be willing to SACRIFICE.

right now a random bluepilled grammer is Looksmaxxing harder than all of us by consuming HIGHLY NUTRITiOUS DOG FOOD.

Jfl at the new Jewish world order in 2023 when canned food for pets is better than the shit they want humans to consume.

canines will naturally choose meat over carbs and veggies due to their heightened need for proteins and natural fat. This makes dog food the BEST THING YOU CAN EAT. stop coping, you know what to do.

• JFL
Reactions: HighClassMaxing
Fresh feces contains around 75% water and the remaining solid fraction is 84–93% organic solids. These organic solids consist of: 25–54% bacterial biomass, 2–25% protein or nitrogenous matter, 25% carbohydrate or undigested plant matter and 2–15% fat.

😹🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IvanIvanIvanIvan, 5.5psl, currylightskin and 1 other person
Fresh feces contains around 75% water and the remaining solid fraction is 84–93% organic solids. These organic solids consist of: 25–54% bacterial biomass, 2–25% protein or nitrogenous matter, 25% carbohydrate or undigested plant matter and 2–15% fat.

😹🤙

I would never eat feces tbh, although getting a fecal transplant has been in the cards for me for some time now.

I am ordering a pallet of semi-moist dog food that is EXTREMELY packed with proteins as we speak.

I plan to blend the dog food into a mushy paste and consume it along with a hydrolyzed wheat protein in my shakes.

😹🤙

holy shit whos that in your avi....

Fresh feces contains around 75% water and the remaining solid fraction is 84–93% organic solids.
Natty lifters in 2023:
1496694652646-2g1c_lede.jpeg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Bobelbrah
View attachment 2076258

In your looksmaxxing journey you have to be willing to SACRIFICE.

right now a random bluepilled grammer is Looksmaxxing harder than all of us by consuming HIGHLY NUTRITiOUS DOG FOOD.

Jfl at the new Jewish world order in 2023 when canned food for pets is better than the shit they want humans to consume.

canines will naturally choose meat over carbs and veggies due to their heightened need for proteins and natural fat. This makes dog food the BEST THING YOU CAN EAT. stop coping, you know what to do.
also anti acne since dog food has a fuckton of vitamin a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Yes easily 3-4 years of training is enough to achieve this even with avg genes
You say easily as if the avg guy has a perfect diet for 3 4 years and is consistent w the gym. Most people cant even get close because it takes autist levels of consistency

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
You say easily as if the avg guy has a perfect diet for 3 4 years and is consistent w the gym. Most people cant even get close because it takes autist levels of consistency
Agreed but i have achieved like 60% of this physique natty in 1 year of consistent training and now I am currently on 500 mg test cycle

Yes easily 3-4 years of training is enough to achieve this even with avg genes
My genes is good for bodybuilding so ill achieve this in less then 2 years with dirty bulk then to caloric maintence to trade fat for some muscle