Cant move on with life, but don't want to let go of the blackpill either

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

Bronze
Here's the deal, the blackpill is a blessing, I know it is, no matter how hard the truth it embodies however I cannot seem to move on past this phase, like the pill won't be swallowed and I can't have acceptance, I'm fully aware of it but my brain is caught in a loop, I just keep thinking about it and that's it, whenever a situation occurs I get mogged for example it makes me angry and I get caught in loop of overanalysing every social interaction I had and how I could improve on that, this distracts me from achieving more valuable goals in life, I'm frustruated I don't know. I wanna just not care about blackpill and adopt the it's over without raging about it, I don't know if I'm making myself clear, but chosing to cope by forgeting the blackpill and it' brutal existence seems the only way to adopt such mindset of not caring (ignorance of the bluepill is a bliss, really) it allows you to focus your energy on more important stuff, I'm starting to think ppl who tell you to focus on your career are true heros for even though they're bluepilled they're telling you the one thing that matters because knowingly or unknowing it's over for you, but being self aware of it fucks up this process.... I just feel I dig myself a hole I can't get out from and even though I tell you guys that this bluepill stuff is ultimately good I know that without the blackpill you're bond to be fucked over and over and over even if you're in denial, and our chase for answers is what led us here ultimately, from bluepill through the redpill and finally the blackpill, is there a way to stop this? Like a whitepill you take and accept that it's over for good and never look back, how do you guys deal with this bullshit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus, SkinjobCatastrophe, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Not a molecule tbh

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Growth Plate and 2 others
tl;dr caught in a loop of frastruation and can't seem to help myself or find a way out

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
Focus on looksmaxing as well as career/social life. It's not black and white dude

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer and Deleted member 13197
this is an unhealthy mindset

You’re taking this site too seriously man just try and forget abt blackpill or get a therapist. Blackpill shouldn’t break you down like this, remember that everything said here is over exaggerated so much

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 10367
wtf is this incoherent mess u stupid foid

tbh once your too exposed to it, it wont affect you too much

ngl ive been rotting 1.5 years on this website

last half a year i havent really thought about muh mogging or type of aspie shit IRL

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not much you can do tbh. You just need to stop giving a shit. Easy as.
You've been given a certain set of cards in life, and you just gotta do what you can with them, or not. It's your choice, your life.

Why do you care that someone mogs you, it is what it is, you're not gonna change the cards you've drawn. Just because people get duped by the halo effect doesn't mean you have to put value in looks. Once you realize looks don't actually have much value for how much you should value that persons judgement you'll stop caring about blackpill.

At least I think that's what you mean, I have no idea tbh, your post reads like incoherent rambling. If you're just mad you get mogged, suck it up faggot.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and chadison
Focus on looksmaxing as well as career/social life. It's not black and white dude
The problem is I easily get distracted by ill treatments and blackpill revelations that play out throughout the time I spend in this clown world

The problem is I easily get distracted by ill treatments and blackpill revelations that play out throughout the time I spend in this clown world
Just become emotionless. Works for me.

Just become emotionless. Works for me.
I wish I could be like griffith from Berserk but I'm like Guts always preoccupied with existential shit which is unallowing me to go after what matters

Your only focus should be improving yourself and living the life you find meaningful and enjoyable. Fuck everything else

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and thirdworldcel
Your only focus should be improving yourself and living the life you find meaningful and enjoyable. Fuck everything else
I agree but easier said than done

for this chappo, its business as ususal, theres no humour in looksmaxing and once you blackpilled youve had your last laugh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
I agree but easier said than done
I know. But you still need to do it. Right now, write down your 3 looksmax priorities and 3 priorities for money/social/mental health. I'm not kidding

Like @Danish_Retard said, you cant change things. You just have what you have. Lots of people would try and sell you some self help bullshit, or say some vaguely positive message, but the reality is things will not get better. All you can do is accept it. You can make friends and care about them but 99% of people are going to not like you or like you based on your looks. Thats it, no point in coping with anything else

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
tl;dr caught in a loop of frastruation and can't seem to help myself or find a way out
TL;DR MAN SIMPLIFIES LIFE BY REFERING TO EVERYTHING AS "PILLS" ur a reddittoooorrr maybe thats why ur life sucks

Here's the deal, the blackpill is a blessing, I know it is, no matter how hard the truth it embodies however I cannot seem to move on past this phase, like the pill won't be swallowed and I can't have acceptance, I'm fully aware of it but my brain is caught in a loop, I just keep thinking about it and that's it, whenever a situation occurs I get mogged for example it makes me angry and I get caught in loop of overanalysing every social interaction I had and how I could improve on that, this distracts me from achieving more valuable goals in life, I'm frustruated I don't know. I wanna just not care about blackpill and adopt the it's over without raging about it, I don't know if I'm making myself clear, but chosing to cope by forgeting the blackpill and it' brutal existence seems the only way to adopt such mindset of not caring (ignorance of the bluepill is a bliss, really) it allows you to focus your energy on more important stuff, I'm starting to think ppl who tell you to focus on your career are true heros for even though they're bluepilled they're telling you the one thing that matters because knowingly or unknowing it's over for you, but being self aware of it fucks up this process.... I just feel I dig myself a hole I can't get out from and even though I tell you guys that this bluepill stuff is ultimately good I know that without the blackpill you're bond to be fucked over and over and over even if you're in denial, and our chase for answers is what led us here ultimately, from bluepill through the redpill and finally the blackpill, is there a way to stop this? Like a whitepill you take and accept that it's over for good and never look back, how do you guys deal with this bullshit?
try your best to looksmaxx autistically and moneymaxx also; dont care bout ppl unless you mogg them and can dominate/ walk away/not be dependent on anyone; also dont try to meet girls unless mogmaxxed
thats it

Bttter to never step on internet , only when u need info regarding something important . Jist do what ur ancestors did without questioning and u will be happy , i was very cheerful after waking up today and now i am depressed seeing how everything is futile . U will revert back to ur natural state of competing with others without giving up. Rotting here will make ur brain seem thate everything is either useless or less rewarding than it actually is. I wish i never clicked on psychological threads posted here or on reddit . Knowing about human nature is useless because result will simply make ur more depressed and unmotivated. What u will do with info when u hate every success that comes from it? . I realised how useless it is to achieve anything except maybe a good life for ur siblings, mom dad and kids. Although user here will try to pull that last hope from u and project their shit and abused childhood by telling u how useless ur parents , siblings and kids are .What do these niggers here want?? Want us give up and die cause no meaning in life??? Fucking rotten bucket crabs with shit narcissistic personality