Carbohydratss = Junk Food

Deleted member 7814

Deleted member 7814

Iron
Carbs vs Protein Vs Fat

Fat = Vitamins / Important precursor for gluconeogenesis/Lipolysis/(it REGULATES your HDL and LDL. the idea of fat makes you fat is DUMB)

Protein = Growth / Wound healing / protein transpoters precursor / Important precursor for gluconeogenesis

Carbs = Table spoon sugar with NO BENEFITS

fucks up your pancreas

high glycemic index

ends up bloating you 9/10 times

you will probably shit within hours because of high GI motility

99% you will gain weight because it is too much energy for your body to process within ×××× amount of time with no other use. so better store it

wonder why most jews are slim ? they still run the 20th century diet

the typical high protein low fat low carb diet which is meant for every human being

fucking jews brainwashed all of us and inforced carbs even further into the junk food industry

according to the current food pyramid i can live perfectly without GROWTH stunt or vitamin deficiency by consuming 70% carbohydrates diet

force your child to eat grillled potatoes daily and he will become a potato during school years

if carbs ARE this great, why we dont HAVE pure carbohydrates shake ? i am not talking about mass gainers which contain high amount of proteins/fat/carbs

100% carb shake with nothing else

Profitable industry ran by ferrari riders and yacht jews

BE AWARE if this basic concept.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, yhaight, Gaia262 and 6 others
Ezgifcom optimize

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8699
exactly, take the diet pill

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Gaia262 and Deleted member 275
shit thread

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Gaia262 and Dainslief
btw op maybe u would like to check my diet in my description

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yorker12

Carbs vs Protein Vs Fat

Fat = Vitamins / Important precursor for gluconeogenesis/Lipolysis/(it REGULATES your HDL and LDL. the idea of fat makes you fat is DUMB)

Protein = Growth / Wound healing / protein transpoters precursor / Important precursor for gluconeogenesis

fucks up your pancreas

high glycemic index

99% you will gain weight because it is too much energy for your body to process within ×××× amount of time with no other use. so better store it

the typical high protein low fat low carb diet which is meant for every human being

fucking jews brainwashed all of us and inforced carbs even further into the junk food industry

according to the current food pyramid i can live perfectly without GROWTH stunt or vitamin deficiency by consuming 70% carbohydrates diet

force your child to eat grillled potatoes daily and he will become a potato during school years

if carbs ARE this great, why we dont HAVE pure carbohydrates shake ? i am not talking about mass gainers which contain high amount of proteins/fat/carbs

You just miss one point in this. Why is this so and why is this the case?
Carbs are cheap, tasty and easy to eat.
People are lazy, poor and seek immediate short term pleasure.
2+2=?

Carb takes your hunger away but ok

Carb takes your hunger away but ok
protein is better for that (high fibre carb sources are good tho)

protein and calories are all that matters. falling into either "carbs work miracles" durianrider type stuff or ketotard stuff is a trap.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 6380
> 99% you will gain weight

this is just patently false. there is a metaanalysis confirming that isocaloric high carbs vs fat diets have statistically insignificant differences in outcomes for weight loss.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5568065/

the reason behind this is the FACT you cant isolate carbs and live on it potentially your whole life.

unlike someone eating protein Only and no fat ( this is called PSMF and it is legit i made a thread about it )

or running a keto diet

you will miss many essential body functions. so how your body will operate ?

Eating carbs with fat MAKES you fat BECAUSE of the carbs not the fat

it is way harder than you think for your body to transform fat into fat and fat into glucose

WITH MANY GOOD side products forming in those cycles.

THATS WHY it is good. and stuff like keto diets work VERY WELL to a point they call it a crash diet.

your body metabolic pathways will be all be used .

for fuck sake how common are pathways like gluconeogenesis and lipolysis and ketones release one someone eating carbs every 6-7 hours.

THATS why we get fat . it never been just movement and exercise. it is dumb to disable many metabolic pathways because of that insulin rush

Last edited:
the reason behind this is the FACT you cant isolate carbs ans live on it potentially your while life.

unlike someone eating protein Only and no fat ( this called PSMF and it is legit i made a thread about it )

or running a keto diet

you will miss many essential body functions. so how your body will operate ?

Eating carbs with fat MAKES tou fat BECAUSE of the carbs not the fat

it is way harder than you think for your body to transform fat into fat and fat into glucose

WITH MANY GOOD side products forming in those cycles.

THATS WHY it is good. and stuff like keto diets work VERY WELL to a point they call it a crash diet.

your body metabolic pathways will be all be used .

for fuck sake how common are pathways like gluconeogenesis and lipolysis and ketones release one someone eating carbs every 6-7 hours.

THATS why we get fat . it never been just movement and exercise. it is dumb to disable many metabolic pathways because of that insulin rush
yes only carbs diet sucks and carbs are not essential

but they will not make u fat independent of other factors IF protein is high enough and u dont get fuked up hormones which i agree can happen from eating only processed sugars etc. also insulin resistance is not an issue in athletic populations even who eat high carb.

Dn rd
8fa

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Deleted member 10536
yes only carbs diet sucks and carbs are not essential

but they will not make u fat independent of other factors IF protein is high enough and u dont get fuked up hormones which i agree can happen from eating only processed sugars etc. also insulin resistance is not an issue in athletic populations even who eat high carb.
Most modern athletics do not even reach their full potential.

it is shown running a low carb diet for a long period (adaptation) then followed by a high carb meal before competitions gives you an insane window of 1 hr where your body operates on both ketones and glucose

this is highly missed within the competition community because sometimes it is hard to adhere to .

look at 1930s olympics runners and you would understand

Carbs vs Protein Vs Fat

fucks up your pancreas

high glycemic index

Good thread.