D

Deleted member 31562

heavy hitter
BRB:

-clear skin healthy with no effort
-brb high sex drive / able to last longer
-less body fat
-good for overall mood / fee nt

Can go on and on, over if your throwing heavy weights around like a retard and not including cardio for overall fitness / health

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmaxxer77, EverythingMattersCel, FutureSlayer and 20 others
cope

every normal person is doing cardio everyday already. walking/cycling around, working, having sex etc. you don't need to do cardio in the gym since it's a waste of time. there are almost no added benefits.

you don't become more NT and less body fat is achieved my losing weight and gaining muscle. heavy weights are a better way to improve mood and increase sex drive compared to cardio.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Detective, Deleted member 29155 and 9 others
cope

every normal person is doing cardio everyday already. walking/cycling around, working, having sex etc. you don't need to do cardio in the gym since it's a waste of time. there are almost no added benefits.

you don't become more NT and less body fat is achieved my losing weight and gaining muscle. heavy weights are a better way to improve mood and increase sex drive compared to cardio.
Exercising your fingers on the keyboard and masturbating all day is not cardio.

I’m taking about, running, mma, playing an intense sport.

Humans were made to move

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zorro2512, depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 29155 and 9 others

Humans were made to move
i didn't talk about masturbating. saying that mma will give you clear skin without effort is misleading.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712, Ragnar and Deleted member 31944
Cardio destroys your health, so that makes no sense.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, zorro2512 and HerpDerpson
I was thinking about this yesterday
yesterday I did 20 minutes of moderate intensity cardio (heart rate 160ish) after a long time and

1. I had 9 hours of sleep and improved slow wave sleep today and woke up fully rested and look a lot better than yesterday. Had wild vivid dreams
2. Face looked chiseled and excess water weight was flushed out (instantly)
3. Took a big dump today with no effort despite not being able to satisfactorily for 3+ days
4. Less anxiety and felt more confident yesterday
5. I have a pigmented scar that hasn't faded in months and suddenly it looks 20% faded all of a sudden after I took a shower today
6. Due to better sleep my dark circles and undereyes look 50% better

It's a chain reaction. I did one good thing yesterday and im getting a series of benefits

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: spongebob, depressionmaxxing, RAMU KAKA and 5 others
i didn't talk about masturbating. saying that mma will give you clear skin without effort is misleading.
key applying gay creams and make up faggot, i skin mog everyone on here and the only thing I use is a moisturizer, it’s not genetics either cuz I can compare my self to before, try it and see how you feel

• +1
Reactions: callisto
yesterday I did 20 minutes of moderate intensity cardio (heart rate) after a long time and

1. I had 9 hours of sleep and improved slow wave sleep today and woke up fully rested and look a lot better than yesterday. Had wild vivid dreams
3. Took a big dump today with no effort despite not being able to satisfactorily for 3+ days
5. I have a pigmented scar that hasn't faded in months and suddenly it looks 20% faded all of a sudden after I took a shower today
Now imagine doing an hour, your gonna be on another level, i can tell your smart, you should pick up an intense sport or something

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, callisto and Deleted member 21863
calisthentics mogs

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 31562
Cardio is my cheat code to look leaner at least for 24 hours, thats why i do it daily, you dont even need to go hard

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, callisto and Deleted member 31562
key applying gay creams and make up faggot, i skin mog everyone on here and the only thing I use is a moisturizer, it’s not genetics either cuz I can compare my self to before, try it and see how you feel
everyone already knows that. i was just saying that cardio doesn't fix skin and it's mostly genetics + skincare. not having a bad diet and not rotting on here all day can improve skin too. not everyone will get perfect skin with just moisturizer because not everyone has dry skin.

Cardio is my cheat code to look leaner at least for 24 hours, thats why i do it daily, you dont even need to go hard
Based, I used try so hard applying multiple gay creams and take useless supplements, now the only thing I really do is cardio and I’m looking better than I ever have

everyone already knows that. i was just saying that cardio doesn't fix skin and it's mostly genetics + skincare. not having a bad diet and not rotting on here all day can improve skin too. not everyone will get perfect skin with just moisturizer because not everyone has dry skin.
if it’s something serious you need to see the dermatologist

Cardio is not the end all be all but it’s very good for overall health idk why your making this mainly about skin

cope

Very wrong, very retarded

• +1
Reactions: laaoo, Oueyy, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and 2 others

Humans were made to move
Nah tbh this one time i was jerking off I hit some state where I started sweating like crazy after. It was like a cardio wank

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaoo and spongebob
Nah tbh this one time i was jerking off I hit some state where I started sweating like crazy after. It was like a cardio wank
7BF193B4 16ED 4B63 AB7A 54F6D6EB6138

• +1
Reactions: Lucid
Wait wait wait.
You don’t actually think this right??
There is one “pro” and it’s losing water weight in the short term.
There are literally 100s of cons, including increased risk of heart disease and severe, severe aging.
Don’t fall for the cardio meme.
That’s simply fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Ragnar
Wait wait wait.
You don’t actually think this right??
There is one “pro” and it’s losing water weight in the short term.
There are literally 100s of cons, including increased risk of heart disease and severe, severe aging.
Don’t fall for the cardio meme.
That’s simply fucking retarded.
E0DFE693 7FE7 41E2 83B9 8009D2F89684

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
yesterday I did 20 minutes of moderate intensity cardio (heart rate 160ish) after a long time and

6. Due to better sleep my dark circles and undereyes look 50% better

It's a chain reaction. I did one good thing yesterday and im getting a series of benefits
Doesnt cardio dehydrate the skin if u dont intake more water and inturn form wrinkles

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
4CA37424 BEFD 4A8F BF8C BDC5B5CB69AF

Stop, you’re embarrassing yourself.
Sport is good cause it’s fun and fulfilling.
But running, for the sake of self cannibalism, is the most slave minded, retarded shit that exists.
Just eat raw meat and eggs, you’ll lose fat like no tomorrow, and you’ll never be hungry.
You should listen to me btw, I’m one of the 5 actual looksmaxers on this site.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, optimisticzoomer, N1666 and 2 others
View attachment 2316599
But running, for the sake of self cannibalism, is the most slave minded, retarded shit that exists.
Just eat raw meat and eggs, you’ll lose fat like no tomorrow, and you’ll never be hungry.
I’m posting about what worked for me and other users also attested to it, why are you showing me your pic? nordicuck faggot

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27702
if it’s something serious you need to see the dermatologist

Cardio is not the end all be all but it’s very good for overall health idk why your making this mainly about skin
Because you said that cardio fixes all skin issues which isn't true. That's why i said it's cope, because cardio is something most normal people already do anyways and it didn't change their lives.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus and Deleted member 31562
I’m posting about what worked for me and other users also attested to it, why are you showing me your pic? nordicuck faggot
My point is that it doesn't work. Are you even looksmaxing?
Don't get mad at my superior pheno and genetics, I'm pointing out that you can be lean and dry without raping your collagen for short term dopamine / water loss.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27702 and Ragnar
Don't get mad at my superior pheno and genetics, I'm pointing out that you can be lean and dry without raping your collagen for short term dopamine / water loss.
“Superior pheno and genetics” nigga please don’t let these alt right infested forums get to your head

Low inhib ethnics straight off the boats are punking you and taking your girls

@traveler @MrGlutton

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, MrGlutton and traveler
BRB:

-less body fat

Can go on and on, over if your throwing heavy weights around like a retard and not including cardio for overall fitness / health
legit observation

it also gives the male better energy throughout the day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and autistic_tendencies
“Superior pheno and genetics” nigga please don’t let these alt right infested forums get to your head

Low inhib ethnics straight off the boats are punking you and taking your girls

@traveler @MrGlutton

brutal and legit

ethnics are on the prowl while white brah are still talking about chico and that mug shot guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
Do you Have evidence? Whats your 10k Time? Or by cardio do you mean someone that can jog For 2 Miles?

Because you said that cardio fixes all skin issues which isn't true. That's why i said it's cope, because cardio is something most normal people already do anyways and it didn't change their lives.
This. Absolutely shit ton of normies do cardio and no one could tell just by looking at them

• +1
Reactions: orangomango2003
Walking helps your body get rid of toxins

cardio is something most normal people already do anyways
nah

most people stop doing cardio once PE class is done

only a small segment of the population regularly does cardio

the average joe and peggy works their 9-5 , goes to bar to drink to get a beer belly, watch netflix, go on social media

• +1
Reactions: klamus
View attachment 2316599
You look just as dumb as you sound mr red neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 27702 and Deleted member 31562
BRB:

-less body fat

Playing football for an hour is the best cardio you can do

give me one study proving cardio kills ur collagen.

Tell me you know nothing about nutrition without telling me you know nothing about nutrition

Keep the cope and you'll die at 45 due to cardio. And if you don't tour joints and bones will forever be fucked

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Keep the cope and you'll die at 45 due to cardio. And if you don't tour joints and bones will forever be fucked
Who let this dog off the leash, didn’t you just make a thread saying how you were gonna kys?

Tell me you know nothing about nutrition without telling me you know nothing about nutrition
Im talking about fitness not nutrition, I knew curries were low iq but you niggas surprise me everyday

Im talking about fitness not nutrition, I knew curries were low iq but you niggas surprise me everyday
You know nothing about either dumb semite

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
What do you know? I just read your threads weren’t you in a psychward few weeks ago
Only high iq go to the ward dumb semites go to Mecca . Pack your abaya Abdul go go