Careful ridiculing another....you could become him one day

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
If I saw a tree uproot itself from the ground and stretch its branches while it yawned. Then planted itself back and patted the soil around its bottom with two branches, you might think, "Keep that shit to yourself, Big Daddy." But I ignore the obvious and tell others anyway. They ridicule me as crazy with a wild imagination and suggest loony pills.

One day, it happens to you. A tree uproots itself and stretches its branches. It replants itself.

You're baffled! You have witnessed an astounding mind-boggling what the fuck. Likewise, you want to tell others but ugh, you rather not be that guy. You know they will mock you. And the way you see it, "No one mocks me! I do the mocking."

As years pass, that moment eats at you. Then something rather bizarre begins happening throughout the world. The medical industry developed synthetic oxygen. Corporations, communities, and governments now want to uproot every tree on the earth.

You know, without a doubt, what you saw is proof trees are living beings. Creepy beings, but alive! Intelligent, even. Finally, you tell your story. And of course, as to be expected, everyone mocks you.

Five years later, there's not a living tree left. The planet's a big, giant ball of rocks. The grass died years later for some odd and strange reason, and so did the waters dry up. Plants, too, won't grow now. You're sitting on a chair thinking about everything that's happened. A liquid runs down your face. You look up, and it's a guy in a suit. He's peeing on you. He laughs. Zips up his slacks and leaves.

Your End.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and LancasteR
The fuck? I present to you an excellent metaphor and THIS is what I get in return? Silence??

Angry Mad As Hell GIF by Max

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, MaghrebGator and apocalypse
You should quit writing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
And the reason?
Unenjoyable read.

You have zero essence in your texts, literally nothing catches the eye and keeps ones attention.
One glance at it and I am already bored, I literally forced myself to read it so I could criticise you.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and BigJimsWornOutTires
You should quit writing.
So what I lacked erected thoughts when I ejaculated that earlier, it gives you no fucking right to discourage my talent. Dammit.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and BrahminBoss
So what I lacked erected thoughts when I ejaculated that earlier, it gives you no fucking right to discourage my talent. Dammit.
Talent?
You have none, it's simply hard work.

But guess what?
We live in a brutal world where hard work nearly never works, but you do you buddy.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Unenjoyable read.

You have zero essence in your texts, literally nothing catches the eye and keeps ones attention.
One glance at it and I am already bored, I literally forced myself to read it so I could criticise you.
daffy duck masturbation GIF

And?

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Talent?
You have none, it's simply hard work.

But guess what?
We live in a brutal world where hard work nearly never works, but you do you buddy.
Whoa. Deep. Deep. That was shit deep there, Buckaroo. However. Not even a fucking blink of my eyes. That's how weak your shit is.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Whoa. Deep. Deep. That was shit deep there, Buckaroo. However. Not even a fucking blink of my eyes. That's how weak your shit is.
You blinked, twice, maybe even thrice.
And yet I could not give a rats ass.

I am not a writer, I don't put any effort into my posts and yet they are pretty much equal to the quality of yours.
It's okay to be talentless, most people are anyways.

You just have to accept yourself since at the end of the day you're utterly worthless.
You are the only one who will be there for you.

• Woah
You should quit writing.
Retama raetam, dipshit. At least get your name correct before challenging me, thus embarrassing yourself, No-Child Left Behind educated exemption.

Retama raetam, dipshit. At least get your name correct before challenging me, thus embarrassing yourself, No-Child Left Behind educated exemption.
Ad hominem.
At least you realise your writing is utter dogshit, my job here is done.

Also, what the fuck is a retama raetam?
Some kind of Indian book?
@BrahminBoss can you elaborate for me? This guy definitely won't explain, the most he'll do is send a gif of someone jerking off.

• Woah
You blinked, twice, maybe even thrice.
And yet I could not give a rats ass.

I am not a writer, I don't put any effort into my posts and yet they are pretty much equal to the quality of yours.
It's okay to be talentless, most people are anyways.

You just have to accept yourself since at the end of the day you're utterly worthless.
You are the only one who will be there for you.
hulk screaming GIF

Moments later...
jerk off tv land GIF by #Impastor

jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

Ad hominem.
At least you realise your writing is utter dogshit, my job here is done.

Also, what the fuck is a retama raetam?
Some kind of Indian book?
@BrahminBoss can you elaborate for me? This guy definitely won't explain, the most he'll do is send a gif of someone jerking off.
I smell yeasty fish, F-O-I-D. The fuck off of here. You're done.

What did I say?
This is a (suspicious) all-male community.
Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
And no, the guys here aren't gay like you would believe an all-male community would be.

Right, fellers?

I smell yeasty fish, F-O-I-D. The fuck off of here. You're done.
Calling me a woman whilst you're a writer.

It's just comedic, seriously.
You should try being a comedian, a much better fit for someone like you.

• Woah
Calling me a woman whilst you're a writer.

It's just comedic, seriously.
You should try being a comedian, a much better fit for someone like you.
Dr. Teal Soaking Solution. Get busy. From what I hear, women who suffer from rotten crotch, tend to larp as a guy on male forums hoping to lure a candidate into their disgusting, smelly reality due to neglect, thus hoarder cat woman. Dr. Teal! You can find it at your local Walmart.

Bill Murray Drink GIF

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back