Carnivore fucking mogs

D

Deleted member 42701

So fucking glad i read most of @Prettyboy (rest in peace) and @SteveRogers posts about the carnivore diet, literally changed my life for the better

brb lean all the time
brb no bloat
brb no brain fog
brb euphoria 24/7

but tbh i sometimes cheat once in a 2 weeks with pasta carbonara cus it's my favourite meal since I was a kid and it brings me good memories :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, polishcel, flippasav and 4 others
brb looking 50 at 30

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, fuxkdakikez, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
brb looking 50 at 30
i do the basic anti aging stuff and i eat fruits rich in antioxidants + chad tier aging genetics from my mom side of the family so cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looks>books, Spiritualcell, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and Spiritualcell
90% carnivore is still carnivore :feelshah:
Fruits are high in calories, you may be 70 percent meat 30 percent sucrose and fructose. You would never know

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
go carnivore

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and SteveRogers
brb looking 50 at 30
Why in the world would you think this? Lack of research, perhaps?
It’s so well proven that an animal based diet mogs for anti aging due to the incredibly high amounts of vitamin A (retinoids, not carotenoids, as carotenoids are almost entirely indigestible, and the consumption of beta carotene has been linked to cancer…), collagen (fat, bone broth etc.), choline (I shouldn’t have to go into any detail here, so long as you have room temp + IQ), LACK of sugar (sugar will always store as AGES; Advanced Glycation End Products - Do proper research on this, it’s pretty much the holy grail of aging/ anti aging - there’s so much misinformation on it), gut health (we know that mental health and gut health are heavily linked, we also know that the consumption of fibre and cellulose genuinely hurts our gut, imagine trying to process what is ultimately indigestible plant matter, and if you’re eating gluten, it never began, and then expecting to feel good… the only way to improve gut health is via bacteria, the best food is high meat, followed by kefir and other fermented animal products, but not all fermented foods are created equal, the popular Korean dish, kimchi, has been associated, loosely, with bowel cancer, there’s a fair bit on this).

Also, @animo don’t stress too much of what other users are saying, for some reason this is a touchy subject, I too was once like @BrahminBoss
It’s also important to mention that stress = aging, both physical and mental. I’m a high performance athlete so i go through a fuck load of physical stress 4x per week, then go to the gym 3 days as well, I manage this by eating a heap of yummy organic, farm raised, never eaten gluten, pork belly as much as I can + a heap of liver, heart and lung, they’re the holy trinity of organs that taste the best (ok, liver sucks unless prepared well, get your skillet nice and hot (or use a pot), throw in some lard or tallow, then throw in two handfuls of diced organs, flip, then plate up, I make a homemade mayonnaise out of egg (always store your eggs in room temperature), egg yolks, butter, lemon juice, honey (raw, cold extracted, never heated above 35°C), apple cider vinegar and olive oil (cold pressed, stone pressed, never heated above 35°C, organic, olive oil).
These foods will nourish your skin and have you glowing 24/7.
You’re obviously on the right track man, look into Aajonus’ work, you can get a head start by reading his books (you can find them free on the internet, but I bought them) and going on the healthfully.ai website.
I eat like 50/50 raw vs cooked meats

Oh shit, also, “antioxidants” in plants are pro oxidants in humans, just remember that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, normie tiktoker, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Placebo.

I can find vegetarians or even fruitarians that report the same benefits.

All these fad diets are bullshit (Usually with drops of truth mixed in).

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 23558
It’s so well proven that an animal based diet mogs for anti aging due to the incredibly high amounts of vitamin A (retinoids, not carotenoids, as carotenoids are almost entirely indigestible, and the consumption of beta carotene has been linked to cancer…), collagen (fat, bone broth etc.), choline (I shouldn’t have to go into any detail here, so long as you have room temp + IQ), LACK of sugar (sugar will always store as AGES; Advanced Glycation End Products - Do proper research on this, it’s pretty much the holy grail of aging/ anti aging - there’s so much misinformation on it), gut health (we know that mental health and gut health are heavily linked, we also know that the consumption of fibre and cellulose genuinely hurts our gut, imagine trying to process what is ultimately indigestible plant matter, and if you’re eating gluten, it never began, and then expecting to feel good… the only way to improve gut health is via bacteria, the best food is high meat, followed by kefir and other fermented animal products, but not all fermented foods are created equal, the popular Korean dish, kimchi, has been associated, loosely, with bowel cancer, there’s a fair bit on this).

Also, @animo don’t stress too much of what other users are saying, for some reason this is a touchy subject, I too was once like @BrahminBoss
It’s also important to mention that stress = aging, both physical and mental. I’m a high performance athlete so i go through a fuck load of physical stress 4x per week, then go to the gym 3 days as well, I manage this by eating a heap of yummy organic, farm raised, never eaten gluten, pork belly as much as I can + a heap of liver, heart and lung, they’re the holy trinity of organs that taste the best (ok, liver sucks unless prepared well, get your skillet nice and hot (or use a pot), throw in some lard or tallow, then throw in two handfuls of diced organs, flip, then plate up, I make a homemade mayonnaise out of egg (always store your eggs in room temperature), egg yolks, butter, lemon juice, honey (raw, cold extracted, never heated above 35°C), apple cider vinegar and olive oil (cold pressed, stone pressed, never heated above 35°C, organic, olive oil).
You’re obviously on the right track man, look into Aajonus’ work, you can get a head start by reading his books (you can find them free on the internet, but I bought them) and going on the healthfully.ai website.

Oh shit, also, “antioxidants” in plants are pro oxidants in humans, just remember that.
sugar is protective against stress and inflammation, excess choline is a meme. Milk and eggs have enough choline. Probotics is a meme, vitamin a can be got from butter and liver. Excess vitamin a and lean muscles meat downregulates thyroid. Aajonus saw the trees for the forest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Spiritualcell

Ty for the recommendations, but i don't think I will enjoy my food cooked in lard tbh, i only use irish butter for everything and it tastes amazing.

What about fish? I love my salmon to death and I don't think I will ever drop it.

Also before switching to Carnivore I had a huge appetite but now I'm full 24/7. Probably cus I was on retarded bodybuilder diet with 400g carbs a day.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, autistic_tendencies and SteveRogers
Ikr carnivore or death fuck keto

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
Placebo.

How is the natural human diet a fad?
Interesting thought process.
Ty for the recommendations, but i don't think I will enjoy my food cooked in lard tbh, i only use irish butter for everything and it tastes amazing.

What about fish? I love my salmon to death and I don't think I will ever drop it.
I don’t like cooked fish at all, however I eat raw fish 2-3 x per week, I absolutely adore it.
sugar is protective against stress and inflammation, excess choline is a meme. Milk and eggs have enough choline. Probotics is a meme, vitamin a can be got from butter and liver. Excess vitamin an and lean muscles meat downregulates thyroid. Aajonus saw the trees for the forest
So you’re a Peat pilled? It’s a start.
To be clear, you’ll age extremely well, but not as well as you would if you didn’t eat sugar, it isn’t protective against anything except happiness.
All of the things you mentioned can be true but only based on a standard diet, it’s nullified when paired with a raw animal diet (with some cooked stuff thrown in in my case).
Of course probiotics are bad, you can’t obtain gut health in a pill, if you think high meat isn’t beneficial you’re gonna be in for a WILD experience when you first try it!

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 23558
How is the natural human diet a fad?
Interesting thought process.

I don’t like cooked fish at all, however I eat raw fish 2-3 x per week, I absolutely adore it.

So you’re a Peat pilled? It’s a start.
To be clear, you’ll age extremely well, but not as well as you would if you didn’t eat sugar, it isn’t protective against anything except happiness.
All of the things you mentioned can be true but only based on a standard diet, it’s nullified when paired with a raw animal diet (with some cooked stuff thrown in in my case).
Of course probiotics are bad, you can’t obtain gut health in a pill, if you think high meat isn’t beneficial you’re gonna be in for a WILD experience when you first try it!
I have eaten a lot of muscle meets including chicken, beef, and liver. Liver is the best , so are oysters. But I eat them only twice a week to boost my micronutrient stores. Anything more Im playing with fire as the methionine and tryptophan in meat are extremely pro aging. I do eat a lot of gelatin everyday as those have the best amino acid profile

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Placebo.

Most of the benefits he listed are a direct or indirect result of very low carb.

sounds like cope. vegan/carnivore doesnt matter as long you stay from sugars/wheat.
Although from experience vegetarians(no full vegans)/ or the ones who follow mediterian diet ussualy look their best on average. Also the ones who practice fasting.

Im yet to find a single carnivore eater who look significantly younger compared to hes peers. They always look their age and in most cases even older. Especialy its prevailing in youtube where 40+ years old balding carnivore men say how it significantly deAGE them. Just lol.

Last edited:
i could eat pasta carbonara every day for rest of life

sounds like cope. vegan/carnivore doesnt matter as long you stay from sugars/wheat.
Although from experience vegetarians(no full vegans)/ or the ones who follow mediterian diet ussualy look their best on average. Also the ones who practice fasting.

Im yet to find a single carnivore eater who look significantly younger compared to hes peers. They always look their age and in most cases even older. Especialy its prevailing in youtube where 40+ years old balding carnivore men say how it significantly deAGE them. Just lol.
yea bro totally, humans were made to eat gay ass plants and boil them into oblivion.

I also do fasting 2 times a month and eat twice a week some wild fruits and I look better than most of my peers.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander