Carnivore Has Legit Healthmaxxed Me

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
I know it's sounds far-fetched but we all know how strong societal programming is - it's been happening every day since we were toddlers.

Basic premise: All living things don't like to be eaten

How do animals not get eaten?
They evolve to be able to run away or fight until the very end
How do plants not get eaten? They evolve to contain a shit ton of TOXINS

Carnivore will clear you skin!
literally i did carnivore one month and it completely cleared my skin. My teeth feel stronger as well.
I'm starting to believe that its natural way humans should eat.

Carnivore will leanmaxx you!
If you've ever tried leanmaxxing u've probably came across or tried keto. That was me 2 months ago, braindead from resisting my carb urges.
After switching to carnivore, poof, urges disappeared within 2-3 days.

It's also the exact opposite of what big pharma and the media say to eat - coincidence? I think not.

Media says to eat less salt? I eat more
Media says no saturated fat? I eat a shit ton
Media says no red meat? I only eat red meat
Media says eat fruits and veggies? I never touch fruits or veggies
Media warns me about cholesterol? I don't give a single fuck

As long as my markers are on point, I have no reason to believe the media's bullshit.

On this forum we've already acknowledged that meat is the best food, that fruits are a meme food, that saturated fat is good...

The last frontier is that plants are not necessarily healthy the way we've been brainwashed to think

Jordan Peterson's wife Tammy at 57 years old

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, KDA Player, StressShady and 11 others
I think Jordan Petersen had a meltdown because his daughter ride the carousel or something

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: yayatourer, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 22962 and 20 others
matthew mcconaughey GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 8832, cvunit and 7 others
thinking about testing I need to get rid of the seborrheic dermatitis on my arm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 22962 and 13 others
ive said it a million times on this forum

nobody listens

good job op

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer, StressShady, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I know it's sounds far-fetched but we all know how strong societal programming is - it's been happening every day since we were toddlers.

literally i did carnivore one month and it completely cleared my skin. My teeth feel stronger as well.

If you've ever tried leanmaxxing u've probably came across or tried keto. That was me 2 months ago, braindead from resisting my carb urges.

It's also the exact opposite of what big pharma and the media say to eat - coincidence? I think not.

As long as my markers are on point, I have no reason to believe the media's bullshit.

On this forum we've already acknowledged that meat is the best food, that fruits are a meme food, that saturated fat is good...

The last frontier is that plants are not necessarily healthy the way we've been brainwashed to think

View attachment 981222

View attachment 981206
View attachment 981216
my mum is the same age and looks better bodywise and probably facially too and doesn't have any kind of weird diet

that aside carnivore is legit tho just make sure ur eating raw tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 9467
Cope just eat balanced motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: wumao, Deleted member 10987, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
what about eggs OP?

That was me 2 months ago, braindead from resisting my carb urges.
This are rare for me on keto aswell its all about how motivated you are in your current diet but carnivore has its own benefits its just harder to do for me which is why i stick to keto

View attachment 981222

View attachment 981206
View attachment 981216
No we should be Omnivorous like Bears
We should eat Meat, Fish, Eggs, Dairy, Nuts, Vegetables, Fruits, Honey
1200px Kodiak bear in germany

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel, wumao, Deleted member 2205 and 10 others
I don't think full carnivore is good
and I say this as I wash down raw liver so don't at me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, SubhumanCurrycel, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Then you realize we have been cooking our meat long before we were homo sapiens (if u believe in evolution)
Placebo effect

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yayatourer, spark, Deleted member 1862 and 2 others
legumes have fiber unlike meat, thus vegetarian protein sources are better to leanmaxx
as regards fruit you are completely right, if we aimed to get all the vitamin we need from fruit, we would get diabetes.
Vitamin supplements are essential for everyone while fruit is a looksmin food which ages your skin (sugars increase free radicals)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Incidence, Deleted member 12146, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
legumes have fiber unlike meat, thus vegetarian protein sources are better to leanmaxx
as regards fruit you are completely right, if we aimed to get all the vitamin we need from fruit, we would get diabetes.
Vitamin supplements are essential for everyone while fruit is a looksmin food which ages your skin (sugars increase free radicals)
fiber is legitimately bullshit created to market cereal and shit
eating less fiber actually helps with digestion
media says eat fiber = don't eat fiber

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Deleted member 12146, metagross and 3 others
mirin iq

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yayatourer, AcneScars and Deleted member 9467
No we should be Omnivorous like Bears
We should eat Meat, Fish, Eggs, Dairy, Nuts, Vegetables, Fruits, Honey
View attachment 981320

To that I say, fruits and veggies back then were very different than the GMO and modern versions today. In the past the sweetest fruit a man could find would be about as sweet as a carrot, and they were VERY rare. If u traveled 10 miles u might have found 1 fruit. Veggies tasted a lot different as well, they bitter as fuck and not crossbred to taste good and be farmed easily.

The "bread and butter" (haha i know) of the human diet for the majority of existence was meat. Raw, warm meat, freshly killed.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 12146 and 3 others
To that I say, fruits and veggies back then were very different than the GMO and modern versions today. In the past the sweetest fruit a man could find would be about as sweet as a carrot, and they were VERY rare. If u traveled 10 miles u might have found 1 fruit. Veggies tasted a lot different as well, they bitter as fuck and not crossbred to taste good and be farmed easily.

The "bread and butter" (haha i know) of the human diet for the majority of existence was meat. Raw, warm meat, freshly killed.
Werent vegetables/fruits more nutritious back then ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
Yes. You won't find it in the supermarket tho since too many people have high standards for their taste buds, on muh green beans muh cabbage muh spinach (where the oxalate will actually intoxicate u. even vegans admit that JFL).

As for fruits they were meant to be rare and a temporary sugar boost. The dose makes the poison.
Werent vegetables/fruits more nutritious back then ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Yes. You won't find it in the supermarket tho since too many people have high standards for their taste buds, on muh green beans muh cabbage muh spinach (where the oxalate will actually intoxicate u. even vegans admit that JFL).

As for fruits they were meant to be rare and a temporary sugar boost. The dose makes the poison.
Still i think both are very important
Going Carnivore or Vegan is fucking useless
We need both

Sugar need to go tho

• +1
Reactions: AlphaDude
How are you supposed to do this without shitting your guts out and how do you not get bored of the food? Every time I tried I got giga diarrhea that didn’t go away til I had a bunch of carbs.

Also can attest fruit and veggies are a meme. I went almost my whole life not eating them bc I’m stubborn and autistically decided to never eat them since I was like 5. And I don’t often eat fiber but when I get hungry and eat some cereal just bc fuck it, my digestion is always worse the next day or two

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I have followed a loose carnivore diet for some time and it is very good, you're on point with media scare as a good indicator of good stuff.
But some caveats with carnivore:

After you get the benefits ie. Insulin sensitivity+a bit of leanness, you hit diminishing returns doubling down on pure carni.
Some people report lowered free testosterone, because of highered SHBG, some carni YouTubers even showed bloods to say carni is healthy but along with a normal T there was skyhigh SHBG and hypogonadal free T (fun story, the cope they came up with is that their receptors are more sensitized so they need less free T, jfl).
I have experienced this myself, with lowered libido and lack of morning wood (morning wood is the mine canary, best male health indicator), slowed gym recovery etc. I started incorporating some white rice and sweet potatoes at lunch, plus some vegetables kinda like the vertical diet by Stan Efferding, raw red onions especially, did bloods and now I have below range SHBG and top quartile free test. The extra calories also helped put on a bit of muscle easier.

All in all I'd recommend everyone trying to incorporate more meat in their diet, just not in the form of hamburgers lol, and the carnivore diet (and some fasting, check sig) in particular for anyone who's overweight. Just don't go full zealot and evaluate honestly if it's working for you and that it can also work for some time (to fix up some stuff, like insulin resistance) and then become suboptimal since your body had changed for the better.
Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kokoszanel, JizzFarmer, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
I have followed a loose carnivore diet for some time and it is very good, you're on point with media scare as a good indicator of good stuff.

After you get the benefits ie. Insulin sensitivity+a bit of leanness, you hit diminishing returns doubling down on pure carni.
Some people report lowered free testosterone, because of highered SHBG, some carni YouTubers even showed bloods to say carni is healthy but along with a normal T there was skyhigh SHBG and hypogonadal free T (fun story, the cope they came up with is that their receptors are more sensitized so they need less free T, jfl).
I have experienced this myself, with lowered libido and lack of morning wood (morning wood is the mine canary, best male health indicator), slowed gym recovery etc. I started incorporating some white rice and sweet potatoes at lunch, plus some vegetables kinda like the vertical diet by Stan Efferding, raw red onions especially, did bloods and now I have below range SHBG and top quartile free test. The extra calories also helped put on a bit of muscle easier.

All in all I'd recommend everyone trying to incorporate more meat in their diet, just not in the form of hamburgers lol, and the carnivore diet (and some fasting, check sig) in particular for anyone who's overweight. Just don't go full zealot and evaluate honestly if it's working for you and that it can also work for some time (to fix up some stuff, like insulin resistance) and then become suboptimal since your body had changed for the better.
Just my 2 cents.
so just eat carnivore with some bananas?and could you explain better what happens to the endocrine system?

Most of my diet is fruit:

back2-jpg.977541
abs3-jpg.977537
abs2-jpg.977539
shoulders1-jpg.977533
puffedupribcage-jpg.977529

puffedupribcage2-jpg.977530

Cherry-picked pictures of course, but you get the point.

It really doesn't matter what you eat too much, just lift and eat enough protein.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, JizzFarmer, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

Just my 2 cents.
If you eat high carb low protein you'll have hyper-gonadal T levels with high SHBG, no increase in E2.

It's really not that hard, just don't eat modern food, only eat fruit and meat, preferring whole animal meat(whole chicken) over muscular parts.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Keto takes massive balls. I'd say 99.5% people can't do it for more than a few weeks

I did it for 7 weeks and lost 16 lbs

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 9090
How are you supposed to do this without shitting your guts out and how do you not get bored of the food? Every time I tried I got giga diarrhea that didn’t go away til I had a bunch of carbs.

Also can attest fruit and veggies are a meme. I went almost my whole life not eating them bc I’m stubborn and autistically decided to never eat them since I was like 5. And I don’t often eat fiber but when I get hungry and eat some cereal just bc fuck it, my digestion is always worse the next day or two

Eat a lot of animal fat. That was my mistake a first too. Cook everything with lard

Just my 2 cents.

Mirin wisdom.

A lot of it has to do with how ur ancestors ate. I know a lot of white people do rly well on carnivoire. Northeast asians too (in my case), as the Mongolians ate carnivore for the most part. SE Asia? Not so much

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998, IdiAmin and 1 other person

back2-jpg.977541
abs3-jpg.977537
abs2-jpg.977539
shoulders1-jpg.977533

It really doesn't matter what you eat too much, just lift and eat enough protein.

Might be the reason for the lack of a natural tan and bit less muscle mass.

U look like the middle guy rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 9090
you are wrong. refined flour almost contain no fiber and the most popular foods in europe media try to sell us are made with refined flours.

pizza: white flour
kebab: wrapped in white flour flatbread
macaroni: made with refined durum flour
hamburgers: buns made with white flour

what about mainstream vegan culture: they promote tofu, soy milk and seitan. None of them contain fiber

I have never seen a media trying to sell me dried legumes and cereal seeds, which are 60% of my current diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9090
Low IQ low inhib

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
the only reason its still not in the best of the best yet is because of some jew mod tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9467
Might be the reason for the lack of a natural tan and bit less muscle mass.

View attachment 982453

U look like the middle guy rn.

View attachment 982455
No lack of tan, just bad lighting and it's winter in Northern Europe, my body hasn't seen the sun in 4 months.

As for lack of muscle mass, I've lost about 5 kg since gym lock-down unfortunately, but even then I am still more muscular than the guys you posted, only the black dude looks like he got something on me, but he has narrow frame and small chest attachment.

Post their gym stats, mine is:

Current stats 20 pull-up max, 5 muscle-up max, 18kg strict lateral dumbbell raise max, about 50 push-up max lol endurance territory here. pre-corona gym stats: 120kg bench, 120kg squat, 180kg deadlift, 60kg pull-up extra weight, one arm pull-up, 80kg OHP, 60kg dips for reps.

Overall your post is BS though, doesn't matter what you eat much.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
bruh moment
Just don't eat modern food then it's doesn't matter, only eat sweets, fruit, meat. Grains/beans/lentils/veggies etc forget about all that only carrots/onion/garlic/mushroom/coffee is okay.

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix997
If you eat high carb low protein you'll have hyper-gonadal T levels with high SHBG, no increase in E2.

It's really not that hard, just don't eat modern food, only eat fruit and meat, preferring whole animal meat(whole chicken) over muscular parts.
Well yeah, HCLF is a meme that was coined by Ancel Keyes using cherry-picked days and the industry just ran with it because it was convenient/fit with subsidies.
Carni is neither high carb or low fat, it's literally the opposite, which, alas, lead to the same shitty outcome of suboptimal hormonal profile in a lot of people (but can be a lifesaver for some, eg. people with autoimmune issues)

Well yeah, HCLF is a meme that was coined by Ancel Keyes using cherry-picked days and the industry just ran with it because it was convenient/fit with subsidies.
Carni is neither high carb or low fat, it's literally the opposite, which, alas, lead to the same shitty outcome of suboptimal hormonal profile in a lot of people (but can be a lifesaver for some, eg. people with autoimmune issues)
HCLF isn't a meme, I follow it and no problems at all. Fat really isn't required when sugar intake is sufficient, your body can efficiently convert glucose to fat.

What do you think happens when you eat 300g glucose and 200g fructose in one sitting? Most of it instantly turns in oleic acid and other fatty acids, and incorporated into adipose tissue.

• +1
Reactions: siliconvalleycel

back2-jpg.977541
abs3-jpg.977537
abs2-jpg.977539
shoulders1-jpg.977533

this

carnivore only appeals to low IQ brainlets. When will you tin-foil tards learn?

Just because you're contrarian doesn't mean you're right. Just because the media lies doesn't mean the EXACT OPPOSITE is true.

There are shredded, jacked vegans. There are shredded, jacked carnis. There are emaciated, low T vegans, there are bloated, disgusting carnis.

Not to mention that it's inexplicably true that red meats increases likelihood of cancer. Surely you conspiracy theorists should lap this shit up since cancer research groups are funded by the meat industry?

No, instead you just tout incoherent, nonsensical bs.

You should figure out what works for YOU as an individual, not just go by some mindless dogma.

tldr: commit suicide immediately if you've ever thought of yourself as a 'free thinker'. You're probably not you mindless sheep.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, SubhumanCurrycel and khvirgin
this

Just because you're contrarian doesn't mean you're right. Just because the media lies doesn't mean the EXACT OPPOSITE is true.

There are shredded, jacked vegans. There are shredded, jacked carnis. There are emaciated, low T vegans, there are bloated, disgusting carnis.

Not to mention that it's inexplicably true that red meats increases likelihood of cancer. Surely you conspiracy theorists should lap this shit up since cancer research groups are funded by the meat industry?

You should figure out what works for YOU as an individual, not just go by some mindless dogma.

tldr: commit suicide immediately if you've ever thought of yourself as a 'free thinker'. You're probably not you mindless sheep.
truth to be honest, some people do well on starches, others don't, I personally tried keto etc mostly carnivore, I prefer starches and especially prefer high sugar intake.

• +1
who tf made this guy a mod?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 12146 and Htobrother
This post is not bad for a greycel.
I like to take some carbs to power my workouts though. Veggies and fruits with moderation.

HCLF isn't a meme, I follow it and no problems at all. Fat really isn't required when sugar intake is sufficient, your body can efficiently convert glucose to fat.

What do you think happens when you eat 300g glucose and 200g fructose in one sitting? Most of it instantly turns in oleic acid and other fatty acids, and incorporated into adipose tissue.
Glad it works for you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as long as you're being honest with yourself. But do keep an eye because "essential fats" are a thing, also cholesterol is needed and avoiding it brings more harm than good if you're not sedentary/overweight/pre-diabetic, it's the literal backbone of most hormones and is so important the body has a whole system meant to recycle it (the whole LDL HDL thing are proteins that bring cholesterol to/from your liver so it can recycle it)
I'm not saying you're deficient in either (how the hell could I know?) but HCLF tends to overlook both fats and cholesterol.
Myself, I always reeavaluate from time to time, preferably with something objective like bloodwork. Just as an example of what I mean by reevaluating: being vegan is a surefire way of being deficient, but some people thrive on it for some time because they're essentially not eating so much trash but also eating their own bodily reserves (some autophagy akin to fasting), when the reserves dry up in 1-2 years you begin to see the problems (rotten teeth, thinning hair, sickly complexion) but by that time the person might not see the connection since going vegan "had worked so well" so long ago they won't even question it even as they visibly waste away (yes personal experience in immediate family).

this

They just dismiss the fact that there are studies on red meat containing carcinogens and leading to oxidative stress increasing likely hood of cancer

• +1
Glad it works for you and don't let anyone tell you otherwise, as long as you're being honest with yourself. But do keep an eye because "essential fats" are a thing, also cholesterol is needed and avoiding it brings more harm than good if you're not sedentary/overweight/pre-diabetic, it's the literal backbone of most hormones and is so important the body has a whole system meant to recycle it (the whole LDL HDL thing are proteins that bring cholesterol to/from your liver so it can recycle it)
I'm not saying you're deficient in either (how the hell could I know?) but HCLF tends to overlook both fats and cholesterol.
Myself, I always reeavaluate from time to time, preferably with something objective like bloodwork. Just as an example of what I mean by reevaluating: being vegan is a surefire way of being deficient, but some people thrive on it for some time because they're essentially not eating so much trash but also eating their own bodily reserves (some autophagy akin to fasting), when the reserves dry up in 1-2 years you begin to see the problems (rotten teeth, thinning hair, sickly complexion) but by that time the person might not see the connection since going vegan "had worked so well" so long ago they won't even question it even as they visibly waste away (yes personal experience in immediate family).

No offense, but this is my hobby, I know a lot about it. Everything you just said is bullshit. Cholesterol isn't made from fats, dummy, it can be made from any carbon substrate including fructose and glucose.

Also cholesterol is not the rate-limiting step for hormone synthesis. Hormones are controlled by feedback loops, the only way you can increase/decrease hormones is eat more/less calories.

"rotten teeth, thinning hair, sickly complexion"

This arises from protein deficiency, not whatever cholesterol reason you thought, vegans typically have normal cholesterol values.

How about you actually go research this shit before you go attempt explaining something you yourself know nothing about?

No offense, but this is my hobby, I know a lot about it. Everything you just said is bullshit. Cholesterol isn't made from fats, dummy, it can be made from any carbon substrate including fructose and glucose.

Also cholesterol is not the rate-limiting step for hormone synthesis. Hormones are controlled by feedback loops, the only way you can increase/decrease hormones is eat more/less calories.

"rotten teeth, thinning hair, sickly complexion"

This arises from protein deficiency, not whatever cholesterol reason you thought, vegans typically have normal cholesterol values.

How about you actually go research this shit before you go attempt explaining something you yourself know nothing about?
Most cholesterol in the body comes from food sources but it's true you can synthesize it, doesn't mean it's optimal, just like the RDA for vitamin D is designed to prevent rickets but not SAD. Also, jfl that vegan wastage is lack of protein instead of lack of fat-soluble vitamins, because protein is what drives calcium into your bones, not D3+K2 right? Adding insult to injury, I've never implied that cholesterol is synthesized from fat, and if that's your reading comprehension level then I don't think I'll get anything worthwhile from this debate.

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa