Case Study: Adam Driver

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
What's the party line on this one boys? Dude breaks about every rule in the PSL book and yet is apparently still legitimately desired by women. I was going to use him as an example of a status pill but apparently he dated and got married before he even became a successful movie star, so what gives?
p0uafqSJrpjat0BacU7nDhhiNIS.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 1973 and diggbicc
he 1.89 m so.....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mikeock, Joyride, SteveRogers and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren, mikeock, BigBoy and 2 others
tall, deep voice , status

• +1
Reactions: mikeock, forwardgrowth and LordNorwood
He got the M and S from the LMS

• +1
Reactions: mikeock and LordNorwood
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and diggbicc
damn his face is busted double jaw surgery NOW!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mikeock, SteveRogers and LordNorwood
He has an above average height and also he was in the military, heard he loves the shooting and fighting

Just not be a pussy so you can get pussy theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, LordNorwood and IndianJock
He married even before he got huge though and his wife is a qt tbh
I'm a huge proponent of the status pill but idk if it even fully explains this one, I'm legit puzzled

tbh
He probably had local status from his social circle even before. That’s my guess

• +1
His eye area is like a shitty version of mahers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044 and LordNorwood
I'm a huge proponent of the status pill but idk if it even fully explains this one, I'm legit puzzled

tbh
His wife looks a lot older than him. She is dead average and I like her tbh.

tbh
Before he got huge maybe but not before he was a known Hollywood actor.

His wife looks a lot older than him. She is dead average and I like her tbh.
I think she's above average. I would date her and I'm picky.
Before he got huge maybe but not before he was a known Hollywood actor.
He only got a couple supporting roles.

But but.. hooded eyes > everything...

It's not like you need to be Brad Pitt to date.
"They are very sweet together," a source told Us of the actor, 29, and Tucker. "They've been dating forever, years, and live together; [they're] very comfortable and in love. She was with him before the Girls fame."

They were probably together even before his first movie role seeing as his first movie role was in 2011, only two years before their wedding.

tbh

Tall and white+NT

Tall and white+NT
Does the dude even look white lol idk what ethnicity he even resembles
Regardless this may be true in addition to high social status in his group which spells doom tidings for us unfortunately

Lmao, its easy. He has the look which appeals to 10% of women through some fetish-like desire. 90% of girls would reject him without money and status.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and LordNorwood
Lmao, its easy. He has the look which appeals to 10% of women through some fetish-like desire. 90% of girls would reject him without money and status.
"the look"
you mean the horseface billboard ears look? dude looks horrific by PSL standards, probably the worst "famous gl guy" out there

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
DOWNWARD MEDIAL CANTHUS HALO

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2846
"the look"
you mean the horseface billboard ears look? dude looks horrific by PSL standards, probably the worst "famous gl guy" out there
Dude in motion looks much better than on this photo in op.
I was dating a girl from tinder, she told me this shit about how he appeals only to a subset of foids - they either like his look or are repulsed by it.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LordNorwood
Dude in motion looks much better than on this photo in op.
I was dating a girl from tinder, she told me this shit about how he appeals only to a subset of foids - they either like his look or are repulsed by it.
"in motion" is such a meme imo
I don't doubt it but to me that still doesn't answer the question of how this dude did well at a PSL 1 - 2.

From when PSL can figure out what males are attractive for females? maybe lookism but not this site
Answer is
1. Tall and big framed
2. Good pheno
3. Status pill
4. Decent face, u incels will nitpick his flaws but at motion he is decent

Case closed whats hard to understand

• +1
What's the party line on this one boys? Dude breaks about every rule in the PSL book and yet is apparently still legitimately desired by women. I was going to use him as an example of a status pill but apparently he dated and got married before he even became a successful movie star, so what gives?
p0uafqSJrpjat0BacU7nDhhiNIS.jpg
Height

• JFL
He is so handsome to girls because of his glabela and brow ridge.

Attachments

• CA6ACB98-5090-4FE3-AE1D-003C45A8A496.jpeg
    CA6ACB98-5090-4FE3-AE1D-003C45A8A496.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 119
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lux and LordNorwood
From when PSL can figure out what males are attractive for females? maybe lookism but not this site
Answer is
1. Tall and big framed
2. Good pheno
3. Status pill
4. Decent face, u incels will nitpick his flaws but at motion he is decent

Case closed whats hard to understand
Agree with 1 and 3, not 2 and 4
funny you would mention that

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarvestofRavens, MandibularCel and LordNorwood
Agree with 1 and 3, not 2 and 4

funny you would mention that
Women dont see his bad features and bad ratios
They see good features and he has nice eye area
Also at motion he still mogs average joe out there , and saying otherwise is cope

• +1
Women dont see his bad features and bad ratios
They see good features and he has nice eye area
Also at motion he still mogs average joe out there , and saying otherwise is cope
No I don't even remotely agree lol, he firmly looks below average facially imo, his eye area isn't that great either. This sounds to me like mental gymnastics to try and justify our facial theory to some degree.

Eh, retards still coping. Its not about your absolute look, its about the look you project in the woman's mind. For example, if you look similar to a girl's first and perfect lover then you have a boost. If you look similar to someone she used to bully then the opposite happens. Adam Driver just fits a certain fantasy of not that much good looking guy (so less likely to cheat, therefore safety), but strong and caring at the same time. It's not Stacies who lust after him, its Beckies. Thanks for listening to my ted talk.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, oldcell and LordNorwood
Eh, retards still coping. Its not about your absolute look, its about the look you project in the woman's mind. For example, if you look similar to a girl's first and perfect lover then you have a boost. If you look similar to someone she used to bully then the opposite happens. Adam Driver just fits a certain fantasy of not that much good looking guy (so less likely to cheat, therefore safety), but strong and caring at the same time. It's not Stacies who lust after him, its Beckies.
Interesting.

No I don't even remotely agree lol, he firmly looks below average facially imo, his eye area isn't that great either. This sounds to me like mental gymnastics to try and justify our facial theory to some degree.
His eye area is good indeed
He looks even better at motion
He is not noticable below average looking stop coping

Attachments

• 29-adam-driver-conversation.w570.h712.jpg
    29-adam-driver-conversation.w570.h712.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Reactions: Kade
His eye area is good indeed
He looks even better at motion
He is not noticable below average looking stop coping
I'll give you that his eye area looks good in this photo but he definitely doesn't look "above average" by any standard, that's a massive cope.
"In motion" is like the new "harmony" lol, just people saying stuff as filler for what they can't explain but still want to believe or feel like they've successfully analyzed

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I'll give you that his eye area looks good in this photo but he definitely doesn't look "above average" by any standard, that's a massive cope.
"In motion" is like the new "harmony" lol, just people saying stuff as filler for what they can't explain but still want to believe or feel like they've successfully analyzed
Nah he is not above average i dont claim it for sure
He however has some good features to halo him at motion, plus height and frame, and status and thats it
I just sayed he is not ugly or noticably below average

this just goes to show that a LITERAL RAT, can ascend through status
this world :rage:

Nah he is not above average i dont claim it for sure
He however has some good features to halo him at motion, plus height and frame, and status and thats it
I just sayed he is not ugly or noticably below average
I still firmly think he's below average facially but this is much more reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
He is 6'2 and big framed, average face is all you need at 6'2+

Just another example that height beats face UNLESS face is PSL6+ so like near Male Model face

• +1
I still firmly think he's below average facially but this is much more reasonable.
He does has many so called PSL failos so i get it why u think it
When i compare him with an average guy at my area, he dont stand that much below average for sure
With his height and massive g\frame he would mogs here

He does has many so called PSL failos so i get it why u think it
When i compare him with an average guy at my area, he dont stand that much below average for sure
With his height and massive g\frame he would mogs here
If we're taking height and frame into account maybe his IRL jumps up to average idk

Adam driver shutterstock 225043981 profilejpg

His face has an extremely expressive, neurotypical look. You assume that he's a kind, trustworthy, sociable person just looking at him. In motion, all his expressions are on point as well.
His chad opposite would be someone like Ezra Miller who despite his attractive features looks like a bit of a creepy, expressionless alien. Think about it like being subhuman, but not in the traditional sense.
Ezra miller
Ezra2520Miller GQStyle Holiday 2018 Cover

• +1
Reactions: Kade, BigBoy and LordNorwood
View attachment 195125
His face has an extremely expressive, neurotypical look. You assume that he's a kind, trustworthy, sociable person just looking at him. In motion, all his expressions are on point as well.
His chad opposite would be someone like Ezra Miller who despite his attractive features looks like a bit of a creepy, expressionless alien. Think about it like being subhuman, but not in the traditional sense.
View attachment 195139View attachment 195140
I think you're on to something. It has something to do with the eyes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209