Cauliflower ear for ogre maxing

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer

brb gonna do this now

(if I fail and it looks too ogre, I will get otoplasty soon anyways)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
Jfl get real cauliflower ears from wrestling this is one of those things that just looks stupid if it's not real.

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
how do you know
Not at first sight most likely but in a circle of friends or acquintances it will come up one way or another and it's embarassing if it's fake and you're not the hardcore fighter you are faking yourself as.

I know one guy who has ears like that ad he has done boxing for like 10 years.

Not at first sight most likely but in a circle of friends or acquintances it will come up one way or another and it's embarassing if it's fake and you're not the hardcore fighter you are faking yourself as.

I know one guy who has ears like that ad he has done boxing for like 10 years.
well I could get into wrestling, would probably be fun even. And then just say, I immediately got this shit after half a year of trianing because my ears are protruding in a weird way. Sounds believable though, doesnt it?

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 2621
One of the most stupidest shit I’ve ever seen

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Mateusz74, 6’1cel and 4 others
i had it in a small part of my ear

Sdaesgeh

this is my ear. It looks very "bulbous", round soft childlike. I would prefer a more angular shape, which I hope to achieve with geting cauliflower. I'm aware that it could look 10times worse afterwards, but I have faith in the surgeon that will perform otoplasty jfl. Maybe one of the more stupid things I will do in my life, but if I dont try I will never know

Last edited:
why would you ever want this, literally makes people look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: rentfreegigachad
listen to this idea boyos: You can get your surgeries payed, if "your current state is too psychologically hard to bear" or something like that. Now my ears are already protruding, but if I have cauliflower on top of it (and lets say it turns out to look shit) then I will probably actually get otoplasty for free. So it is a genius move ngl.

Did you think about the fact that maybe it gonna be super hard to Achieve a decent result of otoplasty once your ears are like that?

Khabib looks gigamogger in that pic

well I could get into wrestling, would probably be fun even. And then just say, I immediately got this shit after half a year of trianing because my ears are protruding in a weird way. Sounds believable though, doesnt it?
Much better. Just say you wrestle and actually wrestle, then it's fine.

But still, cauliflower ears aren't very aesthetic but they're sort of a statusmaxx to the people who know where they come from.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
If you ever go to jail get some cauliflower ears before going in.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath