chad doesn't have to work

finn58

finn58

Iron
Chad doesn't have to work....

The last time I was at a 9-5, I had to search some books for customer-orders.
It is this big ass bookshop I was working at with 3 stories and 100s of thousands of books so it was fairly hard figuring out where a book was even with the approximate gerne etc.

I realized that for the first time, now that I am fairly good looking, all people just automatically (especially women co-workers) come to me and work for me... they smile at me, ask me what I am looking for and then search it.

It's so cucked bc I know that my co-worker had to do it all by himself, while I just smalltalked with the beckies while they were doing my work.

LIFEFUEL literally!

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, Deleted member 51465, pig_face and 1 other person
Posts96Reputation72

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, socialcel, InnerVoid and 2 others
Incel fantasy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Skywalker and itisoverboyos
U never see chads working 9to5jobs, u just see them chillin‘ with their macbook at starbucks, doin’ their thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, SoundnVision and Deleted member 51465
Cool story OP

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
true

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
tales from the slums of
Holiday India GIF by Virgin Atlantic

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Chad doesn't have to work....

The last time I was at a 9-5, I had to search some books for customer-orders.
It is this big ass bookshop I was working at with 3 stories and 100s of thousands of books so it was fairly hard figuring out where a book was even with the approximate gerne etc.

I realized that for the first time, now that I am fairly good looking, all people just automatically (especially women co-workers) come to me and work for me... they smile at me, ask me what I am looking for and then search it.

It's so cucked bc I know that my co-worker had to do it all by himself, while I just smalltalked with the beckies while they were doing my work.

LIFEFUEL literally!
and you are not chad , what now bhai ?