Reactions: itisoverboyos
Not even close to chadpreet wtf

• +1
Reactions: distance decay, terrygoldern, itisoverboyos and 5 others
He looks good in the 7th pic because of him looking lightskin

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
6'0 + investment banker.

His biggest crime is being ethnic and deciding to live in NYC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gr34ter, Roquefort, Matthias8272 and 7 others
1 - 2 likes is torrential for Hinge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, WishIwasChico and SecularIslamist
wtf do even indians want him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051
Yeah it’s sad ‘cause he’s good looking.

Man living in places like the US and not getting girls JUST because of your ethnicity is absolutely brutal. I wonder if these people ever decide to go back to their home country if their inceldom spirals out of control, despite their other acquaintances mocking them for doing so

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 19294, gujaraticel and 3 others

Man living in places like the US and not getting girls JUST because of your ethnicity is absolutely brutal. I wonder if these people ever decide to go back to their home country if their inceldom spirals out of control, despite their other acquaintances mocking them for doing so
rate?

He looks like if @Banasura were to looksmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Zeruel, horizontallytall and 3 others
To people rating him MTN-HTN need to go outside

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, TUSSELEIF, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
6'0 + investment banker.

nyc is one of the best places to live for ethnics dating wise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Alt Number 3, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Error 404: Chadpreet not found

• +1
Reactions: itisoverboyos and Lynxress
nyc is one of the best places to live for ethnics dating wise
I know its full of ethnics. But this guy is in Manhattan. Billionaires row. If you're a foid in NYC you have tall, white, rich, chadlite at your fingertips.

It's the same in London, even though its full of ethnics as well. Cities attract top tier men and women and have the highest concentration of them. NYC is no different being the financial capital of the world. You see guys like Maher walk past guys like Aziz Ansari in London. This dynamic inflates hypergamy. The mog is brutal and evident. Foids are aware of this and they go for top tier guys even more than they would in some random town.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss, N1666, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
To people rating him MTN-HTN need to go outside
He is a solid HTN realistically, his skull shape is pretty short and jaw too flat even though he has good harmony in his midface. Plus he looks a little bit bloated in a couple of pics, he should have photoshopped or faceapped that shit.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, reddotguy, Lynxress and 2 others
He is a solid HTN realistically, his skull shape is pretty short and jaw too flat even though he has good harmony in his midface. Plus he looks a little bit bloated in a couple of pics, he should have photoshopped or faceapped that shit.
Maybe I’m biased he looks like a lower PSL Sendhil Ramamurthy

• +1
Reactions: N1666, zura, TUSSELEIF and 4 others

and that's why inceldom is rife among Asian and Indian males.

• +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow and Deleted member 60051
Maybe I’m biased he looks like a lower PSL Sendhil Ramamurthy

Sendhil looks less bloated and has a taller skull and better jaw frontal angle than him

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, horizontallytall, Lynxress and 3 others
Where does he say he gets 1-2 likes per month?

JFL :lul:

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Where does he say he gets 1-2 likes per month?
He commented on the reddit thread. 1-2 likes per month and no matches. I think problem is his first pic is bad, he looks chaddier with the buzz

I know its full of ethnics. But this guy is in Manhattan. Billionaires row. If you're a foid in NYC you have tall, white, rich, chadlite at your fingertips.

It's the same in London, even though its full of ethnics as well. Cities attract top tier men and women and have the highest concentration of them. NYC is no different being the financial capital of the world. You see guys like Maher walk past guys like Aziz Ansari in London. This dynamic inflates hypergamy. The mog is brutal and evident. Foids are aware of this and they go for top tier guys even more than they would in some random town.
define cities

still waiting for the ltn+ to be shown.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and itisoverboyos
6'0 + investment banker.

Lol, investment banker....:feelskek:
He might work for a finance company, but he's more likely a janitor or something....
 3cd7d9f3 5735 4ac3 b6fc f8e118748e04

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lordgandy2000, watah, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 2 others
LMAO it's probably fake and he actually is getting matches, there was also that white chadlite who was getting no "matches" but then next month he said he had like 20 hook ups from the app or something like that

Being ethnic is honestly a death sentence. I'm a handsome ethnic guy and I get cucked by the most mid white dudes you could ever imagine. Makes me want to rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: watah and Deleted member 60051
Being ethnic is honestly a death sentence. I'm a handsome ethnic guy and I get cucked by the most mid white dudes you could ever imagine. Makes me want to rope tbh
I’m Hispanic but I’m one of those whiter ones. If it weren’t for my height I could pass off as white American

"Muh wheres chadpreet" literally infront of you lol

He needs to move locations, I'd bet he'd do well in places like Canada or the UK

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and gooner23
Side is cope. Bimax is cope. Front and Pheno is law.

"Muh wheres chadpreet" literally infront of you lol

He needs to move locations, I'd bet he'd do well in places like Canada or the UK
im super surprised he did so bad in nyc honestly, theres a bunch of indian females in the tech industry and they all know investment banking and quants. NYC is super diverse surprised no indian wanted him honestly

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger