Chat GPT makes applying for job applications and larping about exp so easy

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
If you have never done software engineering just look at the specs write that into chat GPT tell it to write our example of what to write if you worked there and what projects you’d be doing and it will do it all for you

Sure you have no exp but considering the answers you now have a base of what to write and what to learn in anticipation of the interview so you can larp.

A shame the avg person lacks the in depth understanding of how to communicate with machines. The more precise and detailed the thing you write the more the AI will give detailed feedback

TLDR: learn how to speak to your computer/AI also take advantage of AI, gone are the days of being confused

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gonthar
yup i work as a legal advisor (degree from sultanate of brunei). i know nothing about the law, it's all chat gpt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, dna_cel and Gonthar
what if u dont work in tech ?

If you have never done software engineering just look at the specs write that into chat GPT tell it to write our example of what to write if you worked there and what projects you’d be doing and it will do it all for you

Sure you have no exp but considering the answers you now have a base of what to write and what to learn in anticipation of the interview so you can larp.

A shame the avg person lacks the in depth understanding of how to communicate with machines. The more precise and detailed the thing you write the more the AI will give detailed feedback

TLDR: learn how to speak to your computer/AI also take advantage of AI, gone are the days of being confused
Yeah, this might work until you get to an actual face to face interview and they will realize you're actually completely clueless about what you're supposed to do...

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Eternal_
In follow up prompt copy and paste your CV and tell it to take it into consideration. You don't have to treat ChatGPT like a machine, it's responds like a human. Better actually.

Yeah, this might work until you get to an actual face to face interview and they will realize you're actually completely clueless about what you're supposed to do...
This.

The entire point of interviews is to filter out frauds. These days, most jobs have 3-4 rounds of interviews, further refining the quality of the candidate. On top of all this, and on the off chance that you passed the interview(s), nearly every company does background investigations for your resume. They hire 3rd party companies that verify your experience.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
That’s why you use the mother fucking into it gives you to reassrch. I have literally gotten my job and had to sit ah test on excel and other software due to Chet GPT teaching me it in 7 days

Now I admit if your low IQ this may be impossible for you in which case blame your genetics but for those of avg + IQ this method is legit, also you shouldn’t be applying for jobs you have no baseline knowledge in. I have basic understandings of cyber security therefore when I lie about my skills in the field it’s easier for me to larp my experiences.
In follow up prompt copy and paste your CV and tell it to take it into consideration. You don't have to treat ChatGPT like a machine, it's responds like a human. Better actually.
You’ll get more in depth results if you give it commands and parameters that computers like. This is why I say those in tech benifit from
Using AI more than others esp programmers as they understand how computers think.
N
This.

The entire point of interviews is to filter out frauds. These days, most jobs have 3-4 rounds of interviews, further refining the quality of the candidate. On top of all this, and on the off chance that you passed the interview(s), nearly every company does background investigations for your resume. They hire 3rd party companies that verify your experience.
Thats why you DONT lie about your job just embellish your current role so if your a data scientist just add multiple shit to it that meets the job criteria your applying for. Companies don’t dig as deep as your saying for the most part as long as you do your interview and pass their bullshit tests your 100% getting the job that’s why you see so many incompetent people in big job roles they shouldn’t have it’s nepotism and playing the game