Chewing + CW rotation

V

Venommm_

Iron
So basically I have seen a few threads in which chewing is being correlated with ‘CW rotation’ due to masseter forces. Could anyone provide feasible proof to this claim?

I ask this mainly because chewing only occurs for around 1h 30 min a day with a routine in place, with this in mind wouldn’t it be like saying mewing for 1h 30 mins promotes upswing? Not to mention I’m 17, so I doubt me chewing would have any notable effect on my maxilla bone at all.
This CW rotation theory is also associated with incisor chewing, which is autism at its finest tbh, no one has posted any proper progress pics to back their claims that it helped them and it just seems like a way to fuck up your front teeth (same goes for mewing)

And before anyone says I’m retarded for chewing, I honesty dgaf. My zygos heavily outweigh my lower third and it’s my only real option, I’m single digit body fat and already have somewhat hollow cheeks due to my gigantic zygos

Last edited:
So basically I have seen a few threads in which chewing is being correlated with ‘CW rotation’ due to masseter forces. Could anyone provide and feasible proof to this claim?

I ask this mainly because chewing only occurs for around 1h 30 min a day with a routine in place, with this in mind wouldn’t it be like saying mewing for 1h 30 mins promotes upswing? Not to mention I’m 17, so I doubt me chewing would have any notable effect on my maxilla bone at all.
This CW rotation theory is also associated with incisor chewing, which is autism at its finest tbh, no one has posted any proper progress pics to back their claims that it helped them and it just seems like a way to fuck up your front teeth (same goes for mewing)

And before anyone says I’m retarded for chewing, I honesty dgaf. My zygos heavily outweigh my lower third and it’s my only real option, I’m single digit body fat and already have somewhat hollow cheeks due to my gigantic zygos
Im camping this forum about 9 hours a day and I have never seems single thread saying chewing causes CW rotation. What are you talking about ???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, Schönling, valhalar and 4 others
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Im camping this forum about 9 hours a day and I have never seems single thread saying chewing causes CW rotation. What are you talking about ???
oldish posts do, smth about using back teeth (molars) causes downward growth or some shit

• +1
Reactions: buflek
:forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul:

oldish posts do, smth about using back teeth (molars) causes downward growth or some shit
I think I once said the opposite. After googling a bit about what causes shortface. But I’m not so sure anymore that that source was legit tbh

I think I once said the opposite after googling a bit about what causes shortface. But I’m not so sure anymore that source was legit tbh
Yeah it sounds very stupid lol. It just had me wondering because my mid face is already somewhat longish so I’m here overthinking over threads about it

Yeah it sounds very stupid lol. It just had me wondering because my mid face is already somewhat longish so I’m here overthinking over threads about it
Like the causes I’m not so sure. I would ask a ortho. I bet overtrophied and overly strong masseters can cause some sort of deformities. But I can assure you chewing differently won’t change anything with your age.

Even if you were 9 years old instead of 17 most of your skull would already be developed. So if you want to change something surgery is the only answer for that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_
Like the causes I’m not so sure. I would ask a ortho. I bet overtrophied and overly strong masseters can cause some sort of deformities. But I can assure you chewing differently won’t change anything with your age.

Even if you were 9 years old instead of 17 most of your skull would already be developed. So if you want to change something surgery is the only answer for that stuff.
I see, thanks for your response

Chewing caused me weird sideffect of homosexuality. I think it does cause CCW my maxilla moved so much it decalcified my pineal gland basically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Venommm_
offtopic rotter type shit.

Here are the posts: