Chewing mastic program?

T

TopCatFR

Iron
I just received 50g of mastic, what's your chewing routine with mastic? And how long does 50g last?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Get a decent chunk, best way to make use of your chewing time. Chew while in a CHIN TUCKED position. Hold this the entire time your chewing, it works your jaws so much more, the first time I did this it hurt so bad after only 4 minutes. My jaws felt more worked in 4 minutes then they did in 2 hours of chewing in a relaxed forward head posture. In short, chew in a chin tucked position. Start off with 30 minutes and up it if you don’t feel much. Also have some cold water to drink every now and then to make the gum harden up. Also just be cautious and take note as the weeks go by about jaw pain or clicking, you don’t want to develop TMJ.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and mojopin
Get a decent chunk, best way to make use of your chewing time. Chew while in a CHIN TUCKED position. Hold this the entire time your chewing, it works your jaws so much more, the first time I did this it hurt so bad after only 4 minutes. My jaws felt more worked in 4 minutes then they did in 2 hours of chewing in a relaxed forward head posture. In short, chew in a chin tucked position. Start off with 30 minutes and up it if you don’t feel much. Also have some cold water to drink every now and then to make the gum harden up. Also just be cautious and take note as the weeks go by about jaw pain or clicking, you don’t want to develop TMJ.

I already have clicking TMJ. But ty for the tips.

whats that ?
Screenshot 20190112 182731

How many pieces do u need to get a hard workout ?

You notice any gains?