Children from rich affluent family lifemog chad

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
From what i have seen irl. Normie or ugly children of rich affluent family live better lives than non-trustfund chad. Maybe it is cuz i am in hong kong. Have seen so many good looking guys do food delivery jobs. While rich children i knew, all they did was hang out, have gf and enjoy without giving a shit about study cuz daddy got money sources ready for them.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 51465 and Deleted member 30679
Legit
Don't get me wrong Chad life is good but
Not having to worry about bills and financial freedom is on another level

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and anthony111553
Legit
fuck why the fuck those wagies like my parents keep reproducing, just let it do to rich people so no one has to live in poverty anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Depends on age. It's rare to come across chad delivery driver in UK. Usually rich (a.k.a chad) genetics reproduce chads and they usually give him the best chance at life with all their money.

If you were actually Chad you would make millions like O pry and Chico from modeling

From what i have seen irl. Normie or ugly children of rich affluent family live better lives than non-trustfund chad. Maybe it is cuz i am in hong kong. Have seen so many good looking guys do food delivery jobs. While rich children i knew, all they did was hang out, have gf and enjoy without giving a shit about study cuz daddy got money sources ready for them.

Legit

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Depends on age. It's rare to come across chad delivery driver in UK. Usually rich (a.k.a chad) genetics reproduce chads and they usually give him the best chance at life with all their money.
there's no relation between wealth and genetics, many chads come from middle or low class, you spent too much time on tik tok where it shows you the elite of the elite with both good genetics and wealth

there's no relation between wealth and genetics, many chads come from middle or low class, you spent too much time on tik tok where it shows you the elite of the elite with both good genetics and wealth
Not true. But regardless even environmental impact of richer families are better for instance they will nutritionmaxx their children unlike parents on benefits who will feed them canned peas from budget stores. Poorer neighborhoods have shorter children as a result.

Not true. But regardless even environmental impact of richer families are better for instance they will nutritionmaxx their children unlike parents on benefits who will feed them canned peas from budget stores. Poorer neighborhoods have shorter children as a result.
maybe in india. my parents were low class but i still exceeded my caloric intake everyday, making me fat until 16 yo when i started smoking weed and getting lean. even if you look at politicians, there's no chad genetics going on, that is a PSL pipedream

If you were actually Chad you would make millions like O pry and Chico from modeling
I don't mean chad in sense psl 8 tall wide lean muscular. But i have seen gling tall wide chubby/skinny guys do these jobs. but ofc they are anamoly cuz gling tall wide is rare to come across anyways. and when did, its these fob curry with no skill or knowledge of local language. While those who are born locally, i see them doing wagie jobs and not food delivery. I guess should be fine making 5k a month. not bad. Don't really know any that made it rich. Even my distant cousin 6'3 fair skinned white passing curry cousin is a teacher with masters. He has rich uncle with business but still he is just a teacher at end of day.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back