chinkmaxxing in japan

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
instead of shitlippines you can go to japan where you have access to higher quality chinks
you must be htn+ and white and not a manlet tho if u want unlimited access the average height for a man in japan is 5'7 JFL

make sure u got the features gooks love
tall nose, high nose bridge, aeygo sal, unprominent cheekbones (idfk maybe just for girls)
u gotta be intimidating too so manlet jealous chinks dont rob u at gun point since they hate visitors

ur all set for gook stacy
I'm not going to gookmaxx for a wife here but if i ever go to japan i might slay gook pussy for fun

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Huge Asian tits

• +1
Reactions: clinno1
Phillipines is better because life is cheap, and basically the same pheno as japanese women

they dont shave

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and 5.5psl
prepare to know japanese at least on a basic level. I was surprised to the fact that average english proficiency in japan is lower than in russia/ukrain and china lol. English is quite hard language for them.

don't fall for the japtrap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
There was a video of a deformed black guy that was able to bag a girl in Japan, you literally just have to swallow the bluepill in Japan since the men would rather watch javs and rot all day whilst consuming endless entertainment or wageslave.