[CHOOSE YOUR TEAM] 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS BELOW AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME.

Inspired by: https://www.hurricane.life/

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Ready to ride the winds of glory or get blown away by the competition? Welcome to 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League. This ain't your PSL 3 roastie grandma's weather channel; it's where Alberto, Beryl, Chris (and their stormy friends) become the MVPs of your fantasy league. 🏆💨

Draft Your Ultimate Storm Squad: With an expanded lineup including both main and auxiliary storm names from the Atlantic and east/Central Pacific, the strategy deepens.

League Mechanics & Scoring:
  1. Draft Your Storm Squad: Choose your champions from the list of 2024's storm names. Who will reign supreme? Will Alberto flex with Category 5 gains, or will Deshawn surprise us all with a late-season BBC pounding?
  2. Mogging Points: We will score points based on storm intensity, impactful landfalls, and their ability to outperform expectations in true mog fashion.
  3. At the end: I will tally up the score for each storm and determine the winning team.
Game (Drafting) Rules:
  • Team Name: You can name your team of hurricanes whatever you want. 1 user gets 1 team of "hurricanes".
  • Drafting Diversity: You have access to the main and auxiliary lists of storm names. Choose wisely to assemble a balanced and potent team.
  • First Claim, First Serve: Respond to this post with your team name and your 6 storm selections. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME. Be ready with backups in case your initial picks are already taken. (inb4 Deshawn, Tayshaun, Ernesto, and Alberto get chosen by 10 users first and someone comes up with a racist team name)
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:
      • Beef Curtain Pussies: Francine, Joyce, Helene, Gilma, Tara, Patty
  • Sit back: Sit back, do nothing, and I will announce the winners on December 1st, 2024.

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
  • Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Francine, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Milton, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie, William
  • Auxiliary: Adria, Braylen, Caridad, Deshawn, Emery, Foster, Gemma, Heath, Isla, Jacobus, Kenzie, Lucio, Makayla, Nolan, Orlanda, Pax, Ronin, Sophie, Tayshaun, Viviana, Will
Pacific Party:

• Aletta, Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Fabio, Gilma, Hector, Ileana, John, Kristy, Lane, Miriam, Norman, Olivia, Paul, Rosa, Sergio, Tara, Vicente, Willa, Xavier, Yolanda, Zeke
  • Auxiliary: Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor, Gerardo, Hedda, Izzy, Jacinta, Kenito, Luna, Marina, Nancy, Ovidio, Pia, Rey, Skylar, Teo, Violeta, Wilfredo, Xinia, Yariel, Zoe
How to Participate: Lock in your storm squad and team name by replying below. The drafting window closes as the first storm forms, so act fast!

I WILL MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD WITH CONFIRMED TEAMS. SO FAR WE HAVE:
  • Tropic Thunder: Oscar, Emery, Wilfredo, Luna, Nancy, Jacinta (@TechnoBoss)
  • Dark Looks - BBC Alliance: Alberto, Ernesto, Rafael, Deshawn, Sergio, Tayshaun (@Xangsane)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain, heightmaxxing, Mog3D and 10 others
@ferfdd

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
@Meraki

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@IAMNOTANINCEL

• +1
@Moggee @kenkishh @optimisticzoomer @aesthetic beauty @moggingislife @yvngbreadstick @TheMaxxer333 @mizrahi_hater @Zonar @diamondbill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, aesthetic beauty, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
@julian111 @DoII @LooksThinker @JustShower @i14bytes @kebab @Infinite @ferfdd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and Chintuck22
@Shkreliii @lookism @totallynotnash @Meraki @m0ss26 @Neptune299 @x ta c @Hernan @Kzoli_01 @Tai Lung @edgemaxx @6'3 chad @kranerman23123 @whey123456 @JohnBaza

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, lookism, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person
@PseudoMaxxer @T_T @arabcelxxx @iblamechico @TechnoBoss @smoth @dimorphism @StraightHeadJames @sub4 iranicel

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and arabcelxxx
@Obito @Gonthar @Manletmachine @Zeruel @yeeyeeslayer @Bozoogway @horizontallytall @standardcel @Xtra @Bzz @MikeMew'sBitch @FBI @Primalsplit @try2beme

• +1
What the fuck is this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Graham, humanoidsub7 and 6 others
@Obito @Gonthar @Manletmachine @Zeruel @yeeyeeslayer @Bozoogway @horizontallytall @standardcel @Xtra @Bzz @MikeMew'sBitch @FBI @Primalsplit @try2beme
stop tagging me faggot i don't care about your garbage posts

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, aspiringexcel and LancasteR
INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS BELOW AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Ready to ride the winds of glory or get blown away by the competition? Welcome to 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League. This ain't your PSL 3 roastie grandma's weather channel; it's where Alberto, Beryl, Chris (and their stormy friends) become the MVPs of your fantasy league. 🏆💨

Draft Your Ultimate Storm Squad: With an expanded lineup including both main and auxiliary storm names from the Atlantic and east/Central Pacific, the strategy deepens.

League Mechanics & Scoring:
  1. Draft Your Storm Squad: Choose your champions from the list of 2024's storm names. Who will reign supreme? Will Alberto flex with Category 5 gains, or will Deshawn surprise us all with a late-season BBC pounding?
  2. Mogging Points: We will score points based on storm intensity, impactful landfalls, and their ability to outperform expectations in true mog fashion.
  3. At the end: I will tally up the score for each storm and determine the winning team.
Game (Drafting) Rules:
  • Team Name: You can name your team of hurricanes whatever you want. 1 user gets 1 team of "hurricanes".
  • Drafting Diversity: You have access to the main and auxiliary lists of storm names. Choose wisely to assemble a balanced and potent team.
  • First Claim, First Serve: Respond to this post with your team name and your 6 storm selections. Be ready with backups in case your initial picks are already taken. (inb4 Deshawn, Tayshaun, Ernesto, and Alberto get chosen by 10 users first and someone comes up with a racist team name)
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:
      • Beef Curtain Pussies: Francine, Joyce, Helene, Gilma, Tara, Patty
  • Sit back: Sit back, do nothing, and I will announce the winners on December 1st, 2024.

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
  • Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Francine, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Milton, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie, William
  • Auxiliary: Adria, Braylen, Caridad, Deshawn, Emery, Foster, Gemma, Heath, Isla, Jacobus, Kenzie, Lucio, Makayla, Nolan, Orlanda, Pax, Ronin, Sophie, Tayshaun, Viviana, Will
Pacific Party:

• Aletta, Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Fabio, Gilma, Hector, Ileana, John, Kristy, Lane, Miriam, Norman, Olivia, Paul, Rosa, Sergio, Tara, Vicente, Willa, Xavier, Yolanda, Zeke
  • Auxiliary: Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor, Gerardo, Hedda, Izzy, Jacinta, Kenito, Luna, Marina, Nancy, Ovidio, Pia, Rey, Skylar, Teo, Violeta, Wilfredo, Xinia, Yariel, Zoe
How to Participate: Lock in your storm squad and team name by replying below. The drafting window closes as the first storm forms, so act fast!

inb4 "dnrd"
  • Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor,

• +1
Just saw the teaser trailer for twisters. Looks kino ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing and LancasteR
dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Tai Lung and Chintuck22
What the fuck is this?
You need to simply pick 6 names from those names and come up with a team name
stop tagging me faggot i don't care about your garbage posts
Ok faggot
  • Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor,
You need a team name for this group + you just lazily picked the Pacific auxiliaries. You need to mix them up
Just saw the teaser trailer for twisters. Looks kino ngl
What about it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, aspiringexcel, LancasteR and 3 others
Dnr I got better things to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, TechnoBoss and PseudoMaxxer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing and TechnoBoss
Dnrd

• +1
Oscar, Emery, Wilfredo, Luna, Nancy, Jacinta

Tropic Thunder

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Lynxress, LancasteR and 1 other person
You need to simply pick 6 names from those names and come up with a team name

Ok faggot

You need a team name for this group + you just lazily picked the Pacific auxiliaries. You need to mix them up

What about it
It’s about hurricanes or tornadoes or something

@BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @RAMU KAKA @Mog3D @forevermirin @Aditya. South italian hurricane team

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aditya., forevermirin, brucewayne78 and 2 others
@BrahminBoss @brucewayne78 @RAMU KAKA @Mog3D @forevermirin @Aditya. South italian hurricane team
You gotta pick from here:
Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
Pacific Party:

• WTF
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal
Oscar, Emery, Wilfredo, Luna, Nancy, Jacinta

Tropic Thunder
Rate mine
Dark Looks - BBC Alliance: Alberto, Ernesto, Rafael, Deshawn, Sergio, Tayshaun

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Rate mine
9/10 almost perfect score but there's no hurricane named Ramirez and it would've been a better name than Rafael

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Lynxress and Xangsane
Rate mine
Connor murphy lookism

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Gilbert_Durandal and TechnoBoss
I WANTED THE FUCKING DIVERSITY

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xangsane
You gotta pick from here:
Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
Pacific Party:

@gilbert your selection is?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
@delonregen @i_love_roosters @iam good boy @thickdickdaddy27 @Biggdink @mayo mogger @HTN_Mentalcel @standardcel @Erudición @turbocuckcel_7000000

@Petsmart @wsada @primalspllit @testicularatrophy @LancasteR @Zeruel @Ark @whatdoesmogmean @foidshateme @gribsufer1

@Primalsplit @joerogancel @IWantToMax @5'7 zoomer @Tai Lung

You can, but no more than 3 users per name (e.g. if 3 users already have Ernesto in their teams, you can't pick Ernesto)
@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
@socialcel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Ernesto, Pax , Hector, Rosa, Xavier, Xinia

XangInsane

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, TechnoBoss and Xangsane