[CHOOSE YOUR TEAM] 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League

White Boy Summer

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS BELOW AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME.

Inspired by: https://www.hurricane.life/

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Ready to ride the winds of glory or get blown away by the competition? Welcome to 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League. This ain't your PSL 3 roastie grandma's weather channel; it's where Alberto, Beryl, Chris (and their stormy friends) become the MVPs of your fantasy league. 🏆💨

Draft Your Ultimate Storm Squad: With an expanded lineup including both main and auxiliary storm names from the Atlantic and east/Central Pacific, the strategy deepens.

League Mechanics & Scoring:
  1. Draft Your Storm Squad: Choose your champions from the list of 2024's storm names. Who will reign supreme? Will Alberto flex with Category 5 gains, or will Deshawn surprise us all with a late-season BBC pounding?
  2. Mogging Points: We will score points based on storm intensity, impactful landfalls, and their ability to outperform expectations in true mog fashion.
  3. At the end: I will tally up the score for each storm and determine the winning team.
Game (Drafting) Rules:
  • Team Name: You can name your team of hurricanes whatever you want. 1 user gets 1 team of "hurricanes".
  • Drafting Diversity: You have access to the main and auxiliary lists of storm names. Choose wisely to assemble a balanced and potent team.
  • First Claim, First Serve: Respond to this post with your team name and your 6 storm selections. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME. Be ready with backups in case your initial picks are already taken. (inb4 Deshawn, Tayshaun, Ernesto, and Alberto get chosen by 10 users first and someone comes up with a racist team name)
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:
      • Beef Curtain Pussies: Francine, Joyce, Helene, Gilma, Tara, Patty
  • Sit back: Sit back, do nothing, and I will announce the winners on December 1st, 2024.

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
  • Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Francine, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Milton, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie, William
  • Auxiliary: Adria, Braylen, Caridad, Deshawn, Emery, Foster, Gemma, Heath, Isla, Jacobus, Kenzie, Lucio, Makayla, Nolan, Orlanda, Pax, Ronin, Sophie, Tayshaun, Viviana, Will
Pacific Party:

• Aletta, Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Fabio, Gilma, Hector, Ileana, John, Kristy, Lane, Miriam, Norman, Olivia, Paul, Rosa, Sergio, Tara, Vicente, Willa, Xavier, Yolanda, Zeke
  • Auxiliary: Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor, Gerardo, Hedda, Izzy, Jacinta, Kenito, Luna, Marina, Nancy, Ovidio, Pia, Rey, Skylar, Teo, Violeta, Wilfredo, Xinia, Yariel, Zoe
How to Participate: Lock in your storm squad and team name by replying below. The drafting window closes as the first storm forms, so act fast!

I WILL MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD WITH CONFIRMED TEAMS. SO FAR WE HAVE:
  • Tropic Thunder: Oscar, Emery, Wilfredo, Luna, Nancy, Jacinta (@TechnoBoss)
  • Dark Looks - BBC Alliance: Alberto, Ernesto, Rafael, Deshawn, Sergio, Tayshaun (@Xangsane)
Apparently there is unrest over in the TFFF clubhouse as Nadine has banged both Vicente and Bud.

Apparently there is unrest over in the TFFF clubhouse as Nadine has banged both Vicente and Bud.
AGHF will trade that malignant halfwit Joyce, for Nadine, the wanton whore from TFFF...pending commissioner approval.

AGHF will trade that malignant halfwit Joyce, for Nadine, the wanton whore from TFFF...pending commissioner approval.
Turns out Nadine was only whoring to pay off Vinnie (Hacker)'s gambling debts so he forgave her.

@Zenis @Zonar @Christiano

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
no no, not like that.

INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME.
  • Can't choose: Deshawn, Ernesto, Xinia, Carmelo, Kirk, Gordon, Aidan, Tayshaun, Chris

no no, not like that.

INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME.
  • Can't choose: Deshawn, Ernesto, Xinia, Carmelo, Kirk, Gordon, Aidan, Tayshaun, Chris
Gimme a second I’ll do this after class

• +1
@deadmanwalking @Graham

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
y so sad @Graham

now squishy

• So Sad
Reactions: Graham
INB4 DNRD: CHOOSE 6 NAMES FROM THE LISTS BELOW AND MAKE UP A GROUP NAME FOR ALL 6 NAMES. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME.

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Ready to ride the winds of glory or get blown away by the competition? Welcome to 2024 Looksmax.org Fantasy Hurricane League. This ain't your PSL 3 roastie grandma's weather channel; it's where Alberto, Beryl, Chris (and their stormy friends) become the MVPs of your fantasy league. 🏆💨

Draft Your Ultimate Storm Squad: With an expanded lineup including both main and auxiliary storm names from the Atlantic and east/Central Pacific, the strategy deepens.

1. Draft Your Storm Squad: Choose your champions from the list of 2024's storm names. Who will reign supreme? Will Alberto flex with Category 5 gains, or will Deshawn surprise us all with a late-season BBC pounding?
  2. Mogging Points: We will score points based on storm intensity, impactful landfalls, and their ability to outperform expectations in true mog fashion.
  3. At the end: I will tally up the score for each storm and determine the winning team.
Game (Drafting) Rules:
  • Team Name: You can name your team of hurricanes whatever you want. 1 user gets 1 team of "hurricanes".
  • Drafting Diversity: You have access to the main and auxiliary lists of storm names. Choose wisely to assemble a balanced and potent team.
  • First Claim, First Serve: Respond to this post with your team name and your 6 storm selections. NO MORE THAN 3 USERS PER NAME. Be ready with backups in case your initial picks are already taken. (inb4 Deshawn, Tayshaun, Ernesto, and Alberto get chosen by 10 users first and someone comes up with a racist team name)
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:
  • Sit back: Sit back, do nothing, and I will announce the winners on December 1st, 2024.

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
  • Alberto, Beryl, Chris, Debby, Ernesto, Francine, Gordon, Helene, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie, Milton, Nadine, Oscar, Patty, Rafael, Sara, Tony, Valerie, William
  • Auxiliary: Adria, Braylen, Caridad, Deshawn, Emery, Foster, Gemma, Heath, Isla, Jacobus, Kenzie, Lucio, Makayla, Nolan, Orlanda, Pax, Ronin, Sophie, Tayshaun, Viviana, Will
Pacific Party:

• Aletta, Bud, Carlotta, Daniel, Emilia, Fabio, Gilma, Hector, Ileana, John, Kristy, Lane, Miriam, Norman, Olivia, Paul, Rosa, Sergio, Tara, Vicente, Willa, Xavier, Yolanda, Zeke
  • Auxiliary: Aidan, Bruna, Carmelo, Daniella, Esteban, Flor, Gerardo, Hedda, Izzy, Jacinta, Kenito, Luna, Marina, Nancy, Ovidio, Pia, Rey, Skylar, Teo, Violeta, Wilfredo, Xinia, Yariel, Zoe
How to Participate: Lock in your storm squad and team name by replying below. The drafting window closes as the first storm forms, so act fast!

• Dark Looks - BBC Alliance: Alberto, Ernesto, Rafael, Deshawn, Sergio, Tayshaun (@Xangsane)
FC Jova for me

• JFL

Hey StormChaserChads! 😎🌪

Game (Drafting) Rules:
    • EXAMPLE TEAM:

Storm Selection Pool:

Atlantic Squad:
Pacific Party:

what are the names you'd include though
Coach: John Baza
We play in 4-3-3 formation.
Starting 11: Jackson Martinez (goalkeeper and second captain), Johnius Bazalius (centre back + captain), Maximus Principus(right back), Yeruchem Solomon(left back), Hercule du Meurcier (centre back), Pedro Javeel (left winger), Abou Taleb ibn Yahya(centre midfielder), Valentin Valerion (centre midfielder), Ginther Gaufehnskamp (defensive midfielder), Veldora El Grande(right winger), Vasant du Meurcier (striker)

Reserves: Jamal Curtis Jackson (goalkeeper), François Lucroy (centre back), Lumumba N'namdi (devensive midfielder), Lionel Chardin (centre midfielder), Johnie Flakers (left winger/striker)

@Xangsane Please include my team in youre league. I did a LOT of effort in this. I made this team very inclusive.

• +1
Starting 11: Jackson Martinez (goalkeeper and second captain), Johnius Bazalius (centre back + captain), Maximus Principus(right back), Yeruchem Solomon(left back), Hercule du Meurcier (centre back), Tempest (left winger), Abou Taleb ibn Yahya(centre midfielder), Valentin Valerion (centre midfielder), Ginther Gaufehnskamp (defensive midfielder), Veldora El Grande(right winger), Vasant du Meurcier (striker)

Reserves: Jamal Curtis Jackson (goalkeeper), François Lucroy (centre back), Lumumba N'namdi (devensive midfielder), Lionel Chardin (centre midfielder), Johnie Flakers (left winger/striker)

@Xangsane Please include my team in youre league. I did a LOT of effort in this. I made this team very inclusive.
You have to choose from here:

Atlantic Squad:
Pacific Party:

Starting 11: Jackson Martinez (goalkeeper and second captain), Johnius Bazalius (centre back + captain), Maximus Principus(right back), Yeruchem Solomon(left back), Hercule du Meurcier (centre back), Pedro Javeel (left winger), Abou Taleb ibn Yahya(centre midfielder), Valentin Valerion (centre midfielder), Ginther Gaufehnskamp (defensive midfielder), Veldora El Grande(right winger), Vasant du Meurcier (striker)

Atlantic Squad:
Pacific Party:

• Filling Up Fast: Alberto, Rafael, Nancy, Luna, Flor, Adria, Jacobus
  • Closed Claims: Deshawn, Ernesto, Xinia, Carmelo, Kirk, Gordon, Aidan, Tayshaun, Chris

Atlantic Squad:
Pacific Party:

Add my team in Atlantic squad

• +1
I want the names I stated mr xangsane @Xangsane

make me an exception and I will give you 50 reps bhai
You have to go by the rules and I can't give exceptions. You need to use the names listed.

I want Alberto, Rafael, Nancy, Luna, Flor, Adria, Jacobus, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie

I want Alberto, Rafael, Nancy, Luna, Flor, Adria, Jacobus, Isaac, Joyce, Kirk, Leslie
You need to pick a maximum of 6
  • Filling Up Fast: Alberto, Rafael, Nancy, Luna, Flor, Adria, Jacobus
  • Closed Claims: Deshawn, Ernesto, Xinia, Carmelo, Kirk, Gordon, Aidan, Tayshaun, Chris

Thank you! What would you name your team?
Football Club (FC) Jacksonmartinezjohniusbazaliusmaximusprincipusyeruchemsolomonherculedumeurcierpedrojaveelaboutalebibnyahyavalentinvalerionginthergaufehnskampveldoraelgrandevasantdumeurcierjamalcurtisjacksonfrançoislucroylumumban'namdilionelchardinjohnieflakers

• JFL